Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Here's another:

G4FF67AE

#32 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

So for the first few days that I played, I was a "Winner" every time, now for the past few days I get "Sorry" every time.  Either I'm very unlucky, or this contest is finally taking its course... long before it supposed to be over(just like many others).

#33 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Congratulations you have accepted your Bud Light Music First prize: 2 tickets to Dr. Dog on August 1, 2013 at The Rathskeller Biergarten in Indianapolis, IN.

Highly doubt I'll drive to Indy for this, anybody interested in them to trade?

Posted Image

#34 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

Music download code:

fbbqPdMr4H

redeem here:

http://www.amplified.com/Budlight

post if you got it

Posted Image

#35 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

Music download code:

fbbqPdMr4H

redeem here:

post if you got it

I got it, thanks!

#36 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

So for the first few days that I played, I was a "Winner" every time, now for the past few days I get "Sorry" every time.  Either I'm very unlucky, or this contest is finally taking its course... long before it supposed to be over(just like many others).

I've been playing daily, sometimes twice per day (you can, potentially, enter three times per day).  Like the other two posters, I've won gobs of music downloads, several LiveNation cash codes (have $50, haven't gotten $100 yet), and I even won a local concert experience.  Won't be using that, since I've never even *heard of* the artist (good venue, though).  Today, I *finally* won the Monster DNA headphones, and I'll probably stop playing so much.

You'll win *a ton* at the outset, mostly music downloads, and then once you've gotten lots of downloads, the "Sorry" message will start to appear more frequently.  Still:  I've won quite a bit from this one.  Very not bad.

So, what you're saying is, you can't read the thread.

C'mon.  It's on the previous page.  I believe in you.

Okay, I'm done with the sarcasm.  The reason you're suddenly getting unlucky is that the downloads are drying up for you.  At first, you're going to be a winner every time, since you can win 10 single downloads, and a 10-pack or 50-pack of downloads as well.  That's 11 "wins" right there, and that doesn't include any Live Nation cash codes that you might pick up sprinkled in there, either.  You just need to be patient and understand that it's entirely possible that you might not win much more than that.  I can tell you from personal experience, though, that at the beginning of this month, everybody and their brother was winning the high-end stuff (Monster DNA headphones, $100 and $50 Live Nation codes, etc.), so that may happen again.  Before that?  I got a *lot* of the SORRY cap after I'd gotten all the downloads I was entitled to win.

Slow and steady *may* win the race.  No guarantees, mind you, but with at least one free non-code entry per day, why wouldn't you?

#37 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

Free your mind with this Music First code:

G7PDPA9C

#38 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

So, what you're saying is, you can't read the thread.

C'mon.  It's on the previous page.  I believe in you.

Okay, I'm done with the sarcasm.  The reason you're suddenly getting unlucky is that the downloads are drying up for you.  At first, you're going to be a winner every time, since you can win 10 single downloads, and a 10-pack or 50-pack of downloads as well.  That's 11 "wins" right there, and that doesn't include any Live Nation cash codes that you might pick up sprinkled in there, either.  You just need to be patient and understand that it's entirely possible that you might not win much more than that.  I can tell you from personal experience, though, that at the beginning of this month, everybody and their brother was winning the high-end stuff (Monster DNA headphones, $100 and $50 Live Nation codes, etc.), so that may happen again.  Before that?  I got a *lot* of the SORRY cap after I'd gotten all the downloads I was entitled to win.

Slow and steady *may* win the race.  No guarantees, mind you, but with at least one free non-code entry per day, why wouldn't you?

I appreciate the info, but please, next time, leave the sarcasm at the door.  Outside of your post, no one else had mentioned it, so I was mearly wondering if it was normal.  I'll keep trying, there has to something good left besides the single downloads that I've won.

#39 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:52 AM

I appreciate the info, but please, next time, leave the sarcasm at the door.  Outside of your post, no one else had mentioned it, so I was mearly wondering if it was normal.  I'll keep trying, there has to something good left besides the single downloads that I've won.

There are.  Lots of people are winning other things, but admittedly, not everything other than the downloads are what I'd consider "good" prizes, no matter their ARV.  Definitely keep playing the daily free play(s), and you'll pick other stuff up.  Whether it'll be relevant to you, that's another question.

#40 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

There are.  Lots of people are winning other things, but admittedly, not everything other than the downloads are what I'd consider "good" prizes, no matter their ARV.  Definitely keep playing the daily free play(s), and you'll pick other stuff up.  Whether it'll be relevant to you, that's another question.

Well, I like everyone else I would guess, am after the DNA headphones, but anything outside of a single download would be fine.

#41 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

My cat is telling me to drop another code.  She said "Meow".  It's somewhat open to interpretation.  Anyway:

MFYCSCZ7

#42 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

thanks alot boagman!

i wanna win some monster's!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Download codes incoming:

fcpY7g3TDd

FcpwqHnVhd

f7cZzmyCJG

f7CzZ9NVGn

F3KfNgnMhd

F3kf4ymfP2

Redeem here:

please post if you claim 

Posted Image

#44 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

Late with this one, so here's a few:

JHATGXNE

JYC4XCER

JSXTSXTZ

JHXT6HYG

And, just so you all know, whether you win, or whether you lose, you're all winners in my book.

Unless you lose.

#45 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:46 AM

This code's name is Leonard.  Be gentle:

JTETPPJU

#46 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

thanks again boagman, you rock.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#47 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

I've decided to make you guys work for this code.  You'll have to decipher it.  Good luck:

GZTHISSHOULDN'TBEHEREANDIFYOUCAN'TFIGUREITOUTYOU'REAMORONKPVDJU

#48 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Download codes incoming:

fcpY7g3TDd

FcpwqHnVhd

f7cZzmyCJG

f7CzZ9NVGn

F3KfNgnMhd

F3kf4ymfP2

Redeem here:

please post if you claim 

got f7cZzmyCJG 

Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#49 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Nice I just won the headphones 

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#50 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Nice! I've been trying to win those but so far no luck. About how long did it take to win that prize?

#51 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

Again:

JYXXGYFT

#52 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

Nice win with the headphone kube00!  So I'm at day 6 with nothing but "sorry" 3 times a day, different times each day.  So with that, I might have to pack it in for this contest.  Although I might give it one more day, just to see if I can make it a week without a "winner".  We'll see, good luck to everyone else though!

#53 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

Drop time!

JSKS5XSZ

#54 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yea I had a bunch of sorry no winners for 2-3 days straight and bam there were the headphones 

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#55 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

I won the headphones today too

#56 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Won the headphones just now! :D Thanks kube00 for posting this up and keeping us updated on other QR Code scans.

#57 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

I haven't won anything in days, still no headphones either. Bah.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#58 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

i only get to play if someone posts a code  lol.. i don't have a smart phone, and i tried ot us pc qr programs but they just show me a link :(

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#59 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

I just won the headphones too

logo.jpg

#60 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Time to bang some of these bad boys out:

JY6Z7JFG

DYL3ZTKT

MTJXDXJX

D67FCE7A

DUAPZXCP

DVUXGKTX

DPC23A36

That's your Lucky Seven right there, TPIR fans.