Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

Lilchiji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
These signatures are a lot of fun to make and are a change of pace from what I usually design. I though it would be cool as a way to give back for all the freebies on the forum. Also I noticed a lot of peeps don't have sigs. Looking to change that in CAG. NEED TO START REPRESENTIN!!

I am now taking sig requests for anyone. I will try to create it within a day or two if not flooded with requests.

Leave some pics and info that you want me to include in the sig or PM me with a request.

I will design these for FREE when I have a lil downtime. However, I will take donations of
Steam / Xbox / Playstation / Amazon codes or other GIFTS by PM if you appreciate my time and designs.

Please Donate if you can as these designs do take time and effort to create.  :razz:  ;) 

(***I Will make you multiple Designs / Revisions if needed if you Donate)

Can I ask a favor in return to all the upcoming sig designs:

At the bottom of the sig can you add just like in my sig:

"Designed By Lilchiji"

(Font: Verdana / Italics / Size: 10 and underlined)

Also have it linked to this page to get more peeps interested.

If you could like my page or leave any feedback that would be awesome as well.

I would love to see what you guys are designing / Sporting so I thought it would be cool to create a showcase for everyone so please leave your sig below. I appreciate all the comments and feedback of these designs so far and is my way of giving back when I can.

Thanks Everyone,

Lilchiji

***Update:

For all of you that experienced the problem with the overflow of images of mine of photobucket,

I went ahead and created a gallery with everyones sig in it as well. I will add more designs as

the creative juices start flowing as more requests come in.

114 Sigs and Counting!!!

Please Feel Free to Rate / Follow /Comment / Show some love to my page and gallery.

My Gallery:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/gallery/album/8161-sigs-for-days-free-signature-sig-designs-for-cags/

gallery_474050_8161_115236.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_9969.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_29376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like a sig if possible! I'm looking for a general Xbox themed signature. The primarily white with greenish feel. I'm a strong community advocate for the Xbox and Xbox One (particularly defending the console in this ridiculous console war).

I would certainly appreciate your time!

you know what.. i wasn't going to make you do work for my dumb ass, but you seem to be like me.  You actually LIKE to flex yo' brain muscle. 

Well I'm too retarded and busy to make my own kick ass signature, and was in the steamcode thread first-est when you posted you nice-ass offer. but again... i didn't want you to exert any energy on MY behalf.

If you're bored out of your skull, i LOVE mila kunis and Street Fighter 4, wierd, I know, but if your stuck for time, any dumbass sig involving either would be kick-ass yo.  yeaaah boyyyyyy!

not trying to steal the spotlight or anything....  but i had made a few sigs for myself many years ago with deadpool.....  retagged them with your handle...   if you like it, it's yours....

1663828-JTHXPTT.png

1663843-VH0GHQH.png

not trying to steal the spotlight or anything.... but i had made a few sigs for myself many years ago with deadpool..... retagged them with your handle... if you like it, it's yours....

1663828-JTHXPTT.png

1663843-VH0GHQH.png
Thats awesome man. I encourage more CAGs to do the same :)

dr.plasma

gallery_474050_8161_65.jpg

Woah! Lilchiji That is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! I AM SPEECHLESS I AM WITHOUT SPEECH! I sent you a friend request as well. I feel like this is my lucky day! Joining this site is one of the best decisions I have ever made for sure!

I am a big TF2 player and I mainly play Scout so something related to that would be amazing. Thanks!

If you are really bored

Legend of Zelda and Ratchet & Clank  are probably my favorite games    

Would really appreciate if you could throw in the Japanese I currently have in my signature (Reads: Judo)

Wow, thanks this is really awesome for you to do! Could I get one that's Majora's Mask themed? Possibly with a triforce on there somewhere? That would be really cool.

Could i get a Xbox One themed one? I really am pumped for this new console, despite how everyone's bashing on it. Microsoft fanboy through and through.  :bow:

Im getting ready to create the new batch of sigs for you guys.

Can I ask a favor in return for the peeps I designed for in the past as well as upcoming sigs for people.

At the bottom of the sig can you guys add just like in my sig:

"Designed By Lilchiji" 

(Font: Verdana / Italics SIze: 10 and underlined)

Also have it linked to the thread if more people are interested in getting a sig.

Thats all I ask :) I appreciate the feedback and comments so far. I enjoy taking a break from my other design work and creating these for all of you.

Thanks again,

Lilchiji

I'll make sure to put that. I think you should put Designed by Lilchiji IN the design. I would love for more people to know how great you are at this :D

Im getting ready to create the new batch of sigs for you guys.

Can I ask a favor in return for the peeps I designed for in the past as well as upcoming sigs for people.

At the bottom of the sig can you guys add just like in my sig:

"Designed By Lilchiji"

(Font: Verdana / Italics SIze: 10 and underlined)

Also have it linked to the thread if more people are interested in getting a sig.

Thats all I ask :) I appreciate the feedback and comments so far. I enjoy taking a break from my other design work and creating these for all of you.

Thanks again,

Lilchiji
Of course! It's the least I could do for someone who is taking their time to make signatures for everyone! And I agree with Zehoan, you should definitely put your name in the picture itself.

Thanks Guys. I was thinking of doing that as well after I design a lil logo or imagemark to go on the sigs.

Also do any of you know how to get the gallery working on the profile page? would love to add all these in there.

And if you could like this page/ leave feedback and rate it that would be great too.

I design them in photoshop or illustrator. You can use paint or a similar program.

betterfayz

gallery_474050_8161_67325.jpg

Kovorkian

Zeldaclank.jpg

MajorasMoon78

majora.jpg
Wow... that is freaking amazing! Seriously, thanks so much for this! If it's no trouble to you, and you still have the original file, can I get a higher-resolution one for my youtube banner? It's perfectly fine if you don't have a higher-res one, or if you want to keep this for sigs only, just figured I would ask :)

Here's a picture of the dimensions: http://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/SNP_3096492_en_v0

I haven't made a header for a channel in a while, so I'm not sure what the 'average' width for the desktop safe area is.

They also put your icon in the very upper left, at a dimension which I believe is 240x240, though I'm not entirely sure, so if you could slide it to the right and put black space there (the outside of my icon is black), then that would be great!

I really hate to ask so much, I've just been needing a header for a long time now. I don't have a ton of subscribers, but I will certainly mention you in a video and give credit in my 'about' section. Thanks again for everything that you are doing!

EDIT: Also, I only really care about the desktop area, I'm assuming very little people actually view youtube on their Tv's, so no need to add anything else above and below, just resizing

If your interested in making a sig, I'd love one of wreck it ralph in a monster hunter world.

I know it's eclectic but it's a couple of my favorite things.

Can you make me one? I don't really have any ideas of what to put...maybe BlackStar and Tsubaki from Soul Eater? Idk...If you want, can you just make something cool (which BTW, all your designs are badass). You have free reign. If you want I can give you DOTA 2 on Steam or Steam Trading Card Access...that's really all I have...Thanks in advance

Can you make me one? I don't really have any ideas of what to put...maybe BlackStar and Tsubaki from Soul Eater? Idk...If you want, can you just make something cool (which BTW, all your designs are badass). You have free reign. If you want I can give you DOTA 2 on Steam or Steam Trading Card Access...that's really all I have...Thanks in advance
Ill see what I can come up with :) do you have any colours you would like? I can work with the Soul Eater.

I would love DOTA 2 if you don't mind. Please PM it when me you can and I will have the design up soon

NoelVermillion thanks for posting and of course feel free to leave any if you wish.

chubsazn 

I made you a couple so you can choose the one you like :) Enjoy

(*** I will make Multiple Designs / Revisions If Needed if you donate like chubsazn)

gallery_474050_8161_44747.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_117676.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_51116.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_34996.jpg

bread's done
Back