(Best Buy) Last Of Us + 3 Months PS Plus + Sony Pulse Elite Headset (168.97)

I didn't have the time to read this yet, but I think I have something important to contribute if it hasn't been said. Those Elite headphones have a fatal flaw to them. I have 2 pairs (one for my PC and one for my PS3). Both sets have had cracked plates that hold the ear cups onto the sides of the headband. The plastic down that plate narrows and is too narrow to support any sort of reasonable stretching of the headphones (putting on, taking off). I never hyper-extended mine and they both nearly broke off and Sony won't honor any physical damage claims on those cans, even if it is caused by a defect in design. Do a search on their forums for those headphones and cracked. One thread shows a picture and has others commenting on it. There were other threads of people discussing this as well. Great headphones beyond that. I didn't mind getting 2 pairs.

I hope this helps those considering this purchase....

DDD-

I didn't have the time to read this yet, but I think I have something important to contribute if it hasn't been said. Those Elite headphones have a fatal flaw to them. I have 2 pairs (one for my PC and one for my PS3). Both sets have had cracked plates that hold the ear cups onto the sides of the headband. The plastic down that plate narrows and is too narrow to support any sort of reasonable stretching of the headphones (putting on, taking off). I never hyper-extended mine and they both nearly broke off and Sony won't honor any physical damage claims on those cans, even if it is caused by a defect in design. Do a search on their forums for those headphones and cracked. One thread shows a picture and has others commenting on it. There were other threads of people discussing this as well. Great headphones beyond that. I didn't mind getting 2 pairs.

I hope this helps those considering this purchase....

DDD-
Reminds me of the problems with the Playstation 3D TV bundle (w/glasses and Motorstorm) Best Buy was clearancing out. When it sounds like a good deal, always check for problems before you purchase. With that being said, I still bought that 3D TV bundle. I am contemplating getting this bundle or the limited edition GTA 5 Elite headphones.

So basically you get a discounted 3-month subscription to PSN+ and the game for 59.59 on top of paying 100 dollars for the headset. I think the headset is a little too expensive even with this bundle. I went ahead and ordered the game and 3-month subscription bundle for 68.98 + tax for a total of 72.73 on my pre-order. The bonus 20$ in certificates doesn't hurt either. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

bread's done
Back