Jak and Daxter Collection (PS3) $10 at GameStop (Other PS3 deals added)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Jak and Daxter $10: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/jak-and-daxter-collection/98639

Deal says online only, but my GameStop guy says it's instore too.

Other deals:

Twisted Metal $20: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/twisted-metal/78157
Uncharted 3 GOTY $20: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/uncharted-3-game-of-the-year-edition/104763
Uncharted Dual Pack $15 http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/uncharted-dual-pack/92845
Resistance Collection $30 http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/resistance-collection/105837
Killzone Trilogy $30 http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/killzone-trilogy/104688

(6/12 only, deals listed below are dead)
Also told that Red Dead Redemption GOTY and GTA4 Complete are $15 INSTORE ONLY. (X360/PS3)

Borderlands 2 $19.99
GTA 4 $14.99
GTA Stories from Liberty City $14.99

all 360/PS3 (IN STORE)
gamestoponedaypowersale.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shows up as $9.99 when you do in store so it should be $9.99 for all stores.

I wish the Sly Collection would hit $10.

so it looks like GameStop is having a PS3 sale

Uncharted 3 GOTY $19.99

Uncharted Dual Pack $14.99

Resistance COllection $29.99

Killzone Trilogy $29.99

Twisted Metal $19.99

Already have them on PS2 but I think I want this anyway. How does this one rank among HD collections? Is it more of a God of War, or a Silent Hill?

Thanks for the post, I have been checking for a good price on this for a while now, last good price was $14.99 @ Amazon and newegg some time ago.

Do these guys send out sealed copies, or are they actually gutted like their in-store games?

Shows up as $9.99 when you do in store so it should be $9.99 for all stores.

I wish the Sly Collection would hit $10.
Where were you on Black Friday? It was $10 nearly everywhere.
I actually passed on it because I had so many other things I wanted to buy. "It'll drop again", I kept thinking to myself but man oh man... that game's stubborn. I don't think I've seen it go below $20.

I might have to pick up Red Dead if it's available. I've been trying to trade in  my 360 copy for a ps3 copy for a while now. Thanks OP!

Borderlands 2 $19.99

GTA 4 $14.99

all 360/PS3
Huh, looks like I might pick up Borderlands 2 and wait for the DLC (other than Torgue's DLC, for which I got a free code) to go on sale. Anyone think I should still wait for a potential GotY edition?

Well that would explain the TIV drop to $10 yesterday for GTA Complete.

I already bought the 1st Jak digitally for $2 during the Christmas? sale so I will hold off. Maybe the other 2 get a sale someday also.  Just as likely I never play the one I bought at the rate I am finishing my games.

Borderlands 2 $19.99
GTA 4 $14.99

all 360/PS3
Huh, looks like I might pick up Borderlands 2 and wait for the DLC (other than Torgue's DLC, for which I got a free code) to go on sale. Anyone think I should still wait for a potential inevitable GotY edition?
Fixed that for ya :D

If you've waited this long for the game, may as well sit out the next few months for the complete edition which will be $20-30 by the end of the year.

Borderlands 2 $19.99
GTA 4 $14.99

all 360/PS3
Huh, looks like I might pick up Borderlands 2 and wait for the DLC (other than Torgue's DLC, for which I got a free code) to go on sale. Anyone think I should still wait for a potential inevitable GotY edition?
Fixed that for ya :D

If you've waited this long for the game, may as well sit out the next few months for the complete edition which will be $20-30 by the end of the year.
Yeah I would say Oct is a good bet for a GOTY Edition of Borderlands 2. That is 3 months after that last DLC. Unless they plan another round of DLC then who knows.

so it looks like GameStop is having a PS3 sale

Uncharted 3 GOTY $19.99
Uncharted Dual Pack $14.99
Resistance COllection $29.99
Killzone Trilogy $29.99
Twisted Metal $19.99
Those are sales? Hope I can get a price match since I won't buy a new game from GameStop retail.

Hmm, anyone know somewhere that still carries the Jak collection in store and matches GS?  BBY doesn't have it on their website anymore.

Seems like you can upgrade to the GOTY by trading in the vanilla red dead and undead nightmare for free just about.  Thread says regular is $5 undead is $7 trade in value so with bonuses and whatever it def is just about free.

Does Gamestop typically sell out on sales like this? I really want Jak and Daxter but I'm holding out for an Amazon price match.

And this is the reason I forever hate Gamestop. Went to 2 of them, neither one had a sealed RDR or Uncharted 3. Pretty sure I got lucky getting the Jak Collection and Uncharted Dual Pack sealed. Part of me is glad this new generation will hurt their business, only thing that bugs me is all the employees that may get impacted. Oh well.

Lets all open games and sell them as New!!!

And this is the reason I forever hate Gamestop. Went to 2 of them, neither one had a sealed RDR or Uncharted 3. Pretty sure I got lucky getting the Jak Collection and Uncharted Dual Pack sealed. Part of me is glad this new generation will hurt their business, only thing that bugs me is all the employees that may get impacted. Oh well.

Lets all open games and sell them as New!!!
That's why I won't buy new from them, not that I really ever buy used either so I guess I really just don't buy from them often, if I'm buying new I don't want your stickers all over it and it to be open. First time I experienced that was with Guilty Gear for I want to say the Xbox and it was just awful but was the only way I could get it back then.

Grabbed the Uncharted Dual Pack online, completes the trilogy for me with UC3 on PS+. Loved Golden Abyss so excited to play these as well. Thanks Wario!

Don't rely on the sales tag or employees about this sale, the tag will still say it's normal price and the only way an employee sees the sale price is if it's scanned in the register portion of their system as they're selling it. If they just scan in the inventory function it'll show the same price.

On your receipt you'll see the promo drop itemized.

bread's done
Back