Costco: Dead Space 3, GoW Ascension $19.97 YMMV

Jogurt the Yogurt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was picking up dog food at Costco yesterday and noticed they had Dead Space 3 and God of War: Ascension marked at $19.97.

This is pretty much the expected price for Dead Space at this point, but I thought it seemed like a good deal on God of War.

YMMV of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is pretty sweet !  too bad i don't have a Costco membership anymore.   which location was this ?  Dartmouth ( if they have one ) or Bayers Lake ?

that is pretty sweet ! too bad i don't have a Costco membership anymore. which location was this ? Dartmouth ( if they have one ) or Bayers Lake ?
This was at Dartmouth Crossing. They had a few copies left after I got mine, too. Haven't been in to the BL location but I'd be surprised if their stock was very different.

that is pretty sweet ! too bad i don't have a Costco membership anymore. which location was this ? Dartmouth ( if they have one ) or Bayers Lake ?
This was at Dartmouth Crossing. They had a few copies left after I got mine, too. Haven't been in to the BL location but I'd be surprised if their stock was very different.
Ah thank you for letting me know... i'm actually going down the staes on Canada Day. HOPING i run into some sales down there ( which 9/10 i don't ) but i'm hoping this year is different. so i'll save my money to be on the safe side. hope i'm not making a mistake.

Ah thank you for letting me know... i'm actually going down the staes on Canada Day. HOPING i run into some sales down there ( which 9/10 i don't ) but i'm hoping this year is different. so i'll save my money to be on the safe side. hope i'm not making a mistake.
These games will both be down around the $19.99 mark at most retailers eventually anyway, so you're not in danger of really missing out if you're patient. :)

These games will both be down around the $19.99 mark at most retailers eventually anyway, so you're not in danger of really missing out if you're patient. :)
Dead Space 3 i wouldn't be surprised but with God Of War .. i would be abit surprised cause usually sony games take a year i find most time to drop Dramtically.

Seems Costco is having awesome sales on games lately. Maybe I should become a member again.
There have been some good deals, but by the looks of my local Costcos they seem to be getting out of the new release market. They looks to still have the $20 value games, but there haven't been any new releases in for quite a while.

Seems Costco is having awesome sales on games lately. Maybe I should become a member again.
There have been some good deals, but by the looks of my local Costcos they seem to be getting out of the new release market. They looks to still have the $20 value games, but there haven't been any new releases in for quite a while.
I haven't been to mine in years, so I have no clue which games they sell.

I'm not 100% on this but I could have sworn last time I was at Costco new releases were on barcoded sheets of paper that you handed to the cashier and they hunted down the actual game for you.

bread's done
Back