Beyond: Two Souls PS3 Newegg preorder $52

I miss the older Newegg deals where it was either down to 47.99 or even 44.99...

$51.99 is too rich for my blood.

I miss the older Newegg deals where it was either down to 47.99 or even 44.99...

$51.99 is too rich for my blood.
Yea, I'm glad I have this pre-ordered already at $44.99 which is a fantastic deal.
Wow $44.99 really is a fantastic deal, wish I had not missed that. I hope before the games release they have a similar deal again, I really enjoyed Heavy Rain so I would love to get this.

I'll second it that its not as good as the deal last year that made $59.99 games down to $44.99, I put in so many preorders back then and recently just had The Last of Us shipped out for that price.

That said, it's still an alright deal, even better if your one of those who don't have to pay the tax on it.

Yea, it was from Newegg last year. They had a huge $15 off so many of us CAGs put in tons of pre-orders. I still have several of them left like GTA V, Beyond, etc. I just had Last of Us shipped for $44.99.

While this current deal may not be the as good, at least Newegg is still giving us some kind of deals unlike some other popular online vendors. :)

bread's done
Back