Iron Sky Invasion: Goetterdaemmerung Edition (PS3) - Amazon.co.uk - ~$57 shipped

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Sky-Invasion-Goetterdaemmerung-Edition/dp/B00913B3S0

This is the limited edition version of the game which is currently cheaper than the regular version on Amazon.co.uk. This game did not get a release here in the US. It's a space-flight combat game with RPG/strategy elements based upon a movie that was released last year. With standard shipping it comes out to a little over $57.

The PS3 version is not region locked.

The Goetterdaemmerung edition of the game includes the following:

- Multilingual Game Version of Iron Sky: Invasion
- Exclusive In-Game Item: Spaceship "Katar"
- Bonus DVD with Game Soundtrack, Trailer and Artwork Package
- 72-pages Artbook
- Reversible Poster (Game and Movie)
- Iron Sky - The Movie on Blu Ray (Not sure if the movie is region-locked or not)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Amazon.uk because they have a lot of games that aren't released here (and boxed versions of games that only see digital releases here), but I wish the shipping was cheaper.  I think it's 5 pounds just to ship one game, so that really increases the cost.  At least they remove the VAT, so that offsets the shipping a little.

Is there some way to get Amazon.uk to ship to the U.S.?  For most games (although they will ship certain collector's editions, such as Iron Sky), they do not allow shipping to a U.S. address...

Have you tried to order recently?  Amazon.uk started shipping a lot more games to the USA than before.  I have around 20 games in my 'save for later' (mostly pc, but some standard videogames), and they will all ship to the USA.  Maybe they are more lenient on pc games.  When you go through the checkout, it will say:

Dispatched by Amazon EU Sàrl 

I just tried with Project Zero 2 and Way of the Samurai 4 (always select Amazon.uk as seller), and it went all the way to the confirmation screen.  The problem is the high shipping cost (5 pounds, but not as bad for multiple games), and no option for free shipping since it's outside the UK.  They do remove the VAT, though.

You're right, though, there are games I'm interested in that still won't ship, for whatever reason.

bread's done
Back