Twisted Metal / Dualshock 3 Bundle - $34.99 + Tax - Cowboom

Plus $5 shipping.

Tempting but I already picked up the Killzone bundle when it was $40.

I'm still wondering if there's any truth the the rumors that the build quality of the controllers in these bundles is not as good as the earlier stand-alone DS3 models.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still wondering if there's any truth the the rumors that the build quality of the controllers in these bundles is not as good as the earlier stand-alone DS3 models.
I'm not an expert but I do have a controller that came with my system, one that came from the Killzone bundle and one that came from the Infamous bundle, and they all seem like they're the same quality.

$37 for a controller. Awesome price. I think I'll sell this copy of Twisted Metal and Have my 3rd White Controller to go along with my other different colored controllers. I have a gold, red, gun metal, black, urban camo and a blue controller (also two white ones already). YAY!!!
ral1121 said:
Brand New

Twisted Metal and Dualshock 3 controller - $29.99 - Deal of the day.

https://www.cowboom.com/
Dude it's not $34.99 shipped. Tax made mine go to $37. :)

Yeah, it's part of Best Buy so you'll be paying tax in at least 49 states. I'm really torn on this, great price for the controller and the game sounds like it's not that great (which is a shame because Twisted Metal used to be so fun) and wanted to get another controller so my daughter could play with me sometimes and feel like she's "helping" at others. I have spent WAY too much lately on video game stuff though and splurging on that Vita deal was going way over the line. Do these Cowboom deals usually last most of the day or sell out really quick when they're good?

amusedtoe said:
R3DNate said:
Yeah, it's part of Best Buy so you'll be paying tax in at least 49 states. I'm really torn on this, great price for the controller and the game sounds like it's not that great (which is a shame because Twisted Metal used to be so fun) and wanted to get another controller so my daughter could play with me sometimes and feel like she's "helping" at others. I have spent WAY too much lately on video game stuff though and splurging on that Vita deal was going way over the line. Do these Cowboom deals usually last most of the day or sell out really quick when they're good?
Buy the bundle and sell the game on amazon or ebay. :)

Buy the bundle and sell the game on amazon or ebay. :)
It's not even about the game, I actually wouldn't even mind playing it (though I'm sure the MP is probably beyond dead), just that my funds are low and I've been careless lately with all the good deals I've been finding. Too bad the BBY 100% trade value ends today since the game is listed as $5 there.

I would have jumped on this for both the game and the white controller but its sold out already!
It is? I just added it to my cart. In fact I just ordered it. :\

Edit- Hmm, someone must have cancelled or backed out of placing their order or something and I got the last one. Soon as I placed it went back and it was sold out.

Hmm, I don't understand how people are getting these--still OOS on my end. Perhaps people are sitting on them in thier carts waiting to pull the trigger.

After re-loading the page every few minutes I managed to snag one of these. This will be controller #5, haha.

bread's done
Back