NBA Baller Beats (360) $15.35 at Amazon

I want to check this out, but I already have a better basketball I'd be using, so if I ever see just the game hovering around $5-$10 I'll pick it up.

What I don't get is how most people can play it inside the house safely - and if you play it outside in a garage, who has a 360 and Kinect set up outside?

What I don't get is how most people can play it inside the house safely - and if you play it outside in a garage, who has a 360 and Kinect set up outside?
I actually don't know anyone who doesn't have a 360 and Kinect set up outside. Not sure where you live...

Decent basketball that just happens to come with a free game.   I needed to retire my old ball, so I got the bundle and traded in the game.  I think I got it at Best Buy for about $10.

I really want to try this but dont want to break my TV or  move my stuff to the car hole at my house.

Though $13 is tempting.

I really feel bad for this game.  It sold so poorly due to the heavy triple-niche of sports, kinect, & rhythm games.  They should have realized how small their target market would be and dropped the expensive NBA branding and big basketball packaging.  How could anyone interested in this game not already own at least one basketball?

For the piddly get-these-out-of-our-warehouse price, it's definitely worth picking up if you have any interest in either the game or a new basketball.  Its biggest shortcomings are the small 30-song selection, 70% of which many of us here would not enjoy, and the big drawback of needing a proper gaming space not only for kinect, but now also a proper surface to dribble a basketball with enough safe room for accidents.  I sure won't be moving my entire setup to a different location for one silly game.

I actually don't know anyone who doesn't have a 360 and Kinect set up outside. Not sure where you live...
Seriously? You play in an open garage (or basement) not inside a living room or personal (bed)room?

I'm in California - I don't think I know anyone who has an open setup.

Seriously? You play in an open garage (or basement) not inside a living room or personal (bed)room?

I'm in California - I don't think I know anyone who has an open setup.
Sorry I was just making a bad joke I don't know anyone who has a good setup for playing this game you would need a hard floor, limited or no carpet and plenty of space not just in front of and behind you but laterally as well

bread's done
Back