BB: InFamous Collection $9.99 (used)

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
Since the main thread is alittle slow, I thought I would post this.

The infamous Collection is $9.99 or $8.99 (for GCU members) as part of the weekly deals.

Catherine for the 360 is also $14.99

Nice to pay under $10 each for both this and Jak and Daxter collection, and this aswell within the same week.

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/inFamous+Collection+%26%23151%3B+PRE-OWNED+-+PlayStation+3/6692244.p?id=1218780225993&skuId=6692244

Please excuse any errors, it's way too early for this, but seeing this deal kinda woke me up :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Been wanting to pick up Infamous and Infamous 2 for a while now. Generally, what condition does used games from Best Buy come in? And are they usually complete?

I don't think any of the InFamous DLC or Festival of Blood are included on the disc. And, even if those codes weren't redeemed yet, they expired a few months ago.

So, 'InFamous Collection' is now just the first two games for $10.

EDIT: From the link in post #21, it looks like Sony re-activated/extended the InFamous download vouchers until March 2014. Should work as long as they haven't been redeemed yet...

Have been thinking about getting this for awhile. Don't think there is a better time than now, thanks OP.

Thinking about buying this and trading in my copy of Infamous 2 to GS. Does anyone know if the saves are compatible with the single game copies?

Is the DLC on disc? Rather not waste money on the disc since I already played the games, just not the DLC.
No, dlc is on a voucher code. I'll take my chances. I've never played any of the infamous games, so I had to get in on this deal regardless if the dlc is already used/expired.

I dont think the vouchers have expired. I used my copy of festival of blood last week and it still works along with the other dlc

I don't think any of the InFamous DLC or Festival of Blood are included on the disc. And, even if those codes weren't redeemed yet, they expired a few months ago.

Are you shitting me? Damn, I guess I need to start opening my games right away.

Are you shitting me? Damn, I guess I need to start opening my games right away.
From the link in post #21, it looks like Sony re-activated/extended the InFamous download vouchers until March 2014. Should work as long as they haven't been redeemed yet...

Well my copy arrived today. I did get both infamous 1 & 2, but that was it. No manual or dlc voucher, plus the game case was a generic BB one. Gonna have to push these two games to the top of my backlog in order to trade them asap.

I'll let you know when it arrives tomorrow. I have both games already, was just going to sell them for the nicer looking collection case and discs. Lol

I've played the first one, but never got around to playing the second. I'd really like to, but I'm pretty anal about not having the game case/manual. I think I'll try to find it instore later today. Thanks for the heads up.

Good deal. I'd get it if I didn't already have inFAMOUS 2 from PS+. I couldn't really get into the first one for whatever reason.

I got a call yesterday from a BestBuy representative telling me that I have to cancel my order because my copy was "stolen". :?: huh?

I got a call yesterday from a BestBuy representative telling me that I have to cancel my order because my copy was "stolen". :?: huh?
I suggest u call BB customer service and file a complaint. the least they can do is have another copy ship to the store for the inconvenience

I have an extra case if any body wants/needs it. Just pay shipping ($2.04) + $0.50 for the padded mailer. PM me.

FYI...these do not come with a manual. The only paperwork is the DLC voucher. Don't have an extra one of those unfortunately.

EDIT: Gone.

Thanks, OP. My Best Buy had one copy (no art, sadly, but for $10 I'll live). Been thinking about inFamous 2 for a while and this lets me delete the copy of inFamous 1 from the PSN outage that's been on my hard drive eating up space.

bread's done
Back