suikoden 1, 2, and 3 on ebay brand new in perfect condition

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
i noticed the other day that someone had bought suikoden 2 for like 120 dollars on here....and figured due to that...its a very rare find in perfect condition....anyways...i just came across the whole suikoden collection being sold on ebay starting at 9.99 in perfect condition...supposedly they were only opened to make sure that they work....the pics look brand new to me....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8103639264&rd=1

if this is a good find...good luck...

NOTE: when i first posted this....i didnt realize that it didnt belong in this forum...i thought that if you found a gaming deal....it went in the gaming deal forum...i didnt realize that ebay gaming deals didn't belong here...i thought i was helping CAGers out in this rare find....many people in this post are obviously interested in it...while some have their nuts in a twist because i put it in the wrong forum...sorry...i thought this was where it belonged

What kind of moron opens up SEALED game to see if they work or not?

It's like taking a Superman #1 out of a airtight comic baggie to see if he's still Clark Kent.

Keeping them sealed would have guaranteed the seller and extra $20-50

lol....yeah...opening them was extremely stupid....i guess with as high of a bid as they can go up to...you wouldnt wanna chance that .01% possibility that the disc might not be inside of the sealed case...that does happen believe it or not...still....i wouldn't have opened them....

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']What kind of moron opens up SEALED game to see if they work or not?

It's like taking a Superman #1 out of a airtight comic baggie to see if he's still Clark Kent.

Keeping them sealed would have guaranteed the seller and extra $20-50[/quote]

I'd have to agree. That's the first thing that came to my mind when I read his descriptions. What kind of idiot opens up a sealed game to find out if it works? Sounds a little fishy to me.

*Ebay auctions do not belong in this forum. This forum is for deals from retailers only. If you do not know what a retailer is, then you are not one.

besides this being in the wrong spot, there's still like 6 days left on the auction. it could have started at $.01 and it wouldn't really have made a difference.

EDIT: changed the quote just a small bit to make the kids happy.

sorry that i didnt realize that ebay auctions dont belong in this forum....i saw a gaming deal...so i posted it....but on the other note...this isnt my item for sale or for trade....so get your facts straight

[quote name='trustcompany1013']this isnt my item for sale or for trade....so get your facts straight[/quote]

i know it's not your auction, but whether it is or isn't is irrelevant to the point that it's an auction and not a retailer.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']get your facts straight[/quote]

That's how I got all my suikodens in an auction like that. Ended up at $175 for all three with free shipping. Good deal. And on a side note, the thing about "opening them just to make sure of condition" is utter bull.

These games have been played, but regardless, it is still a complete set! I would guess that the entire set will bring around $200-$250.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']What kind of moron opens up SEALED game to see if they work or not?

Keeping them sealed would have guaranteed the seller and extra $20-50[/quote]

a careful consumer who knows the bullshit stores like EB and gamestop pull.

YET not carefull enought to take the seal off perfectly. to be put back on....makes ya think

"Opened them to see if they work....these games have NOT been played"

Right. This guy is gonna be laughin' his way all the way to the bank.

actully now that think about it...it reminds me of my GF who used to collect Jem dolls....sigh

she found one fig "comeplete" in box which was VERY rare. She gets it...opens it to display it and the doll is missing parts, conviently parts (drumsticks) that make the figure being complete rare. she tells the guy he says too bad you opened it's your fault. After argueeing he says he'll "help" get the parts. I eventaully helped her write a letter to her CC compnay after Ebay turned a blind eye and got it her money back for it.

There are ways to have taken the picture to make it look sealed and he could have just not mentioned it was opend if it was indeed a scam.

already at 61 dollars. I do not think someone is going to be doing much sniping as I have already seen it jump 50 bucks

bread's done
Back