Nightmare come true

gaelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Well my work has blocked CAG, do I have any alternatives? I know cheapyd.com will work, but it only shows me the front page of CAG. I would like to at least view the forums. If no alternative is available, then I'll have to quit...j/k

[quote name='gaelan']Well my work has blocked CAG, do I have any alternatives? I know cheapyd.com will work, but it only shows me the front page of CAG. I would like to at least view the forums. If no alternative is available, then I'll have to quit...j/k[/QUOTE]
I highly recoment using a Proxy, no one will know its you, and you can get through any firewall try this superly good one:
https://webproxy.kaxy.com/index.php
it does have some time restrictions though i will recomend
https://Proxify.Org
as a backup

Just make sure your workplace has no rules in place about proxy servers. I worked for a national park and you had to go through some internet security training. To connect to my university library requires a proxy server, but connecting to a proxy server from one of the government computers was forbidden/could get you fired.

Hire someone at Cag to cut and paste every post and email it to you. I'll do it for the low price of $3 per post.

Use google language tools to translate cheapassgamer.com from English to English.

EDIT: Or get your cheap ass back to work!

Depends on how it is blocked. Sysadmin at my workplace is a dumbass who saw 100+ connections to some free java game site that had "game" in the URL. He decided that those 100+ connection were causing a problem (out of the 4000 connections at the time) and did a wildcard block of any URL with "game" in it.

Sadly (for him), typing in the actual IP address of those sites still allowed access. I just made new favorite links using IP addresses and was back on CAG in seconds.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Depends on how it is blocked. Sysadmin at my workplace is a dumbass who saw 100+ connections to some free java game site that had "game" in the URL. He decided that those 100+ connection were causing a problem (out of the 4000 connections at the time) and did a wildcard block of any URL with "game" in it.

Sadly (for him), typing in the actual IP address of those sites still allowed access. I just made new favorite links using IP addresses and was back on CAG in seconds.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Nice work.

If you're of a tendency to leave your computer at home hooked up and running 24/7, you could always use a remote access program like GoToMyPC or LogMeIn. I'd reccomend LogMeIn, just because they've got a free version. But check if you can get to the site from your school/job first.

[quote name='Mouse']If you're of a tendency to leave your computer at home hooked up and running 24/7, you could always use a remote access program like GoToMyPC or LogMeIn. I'd reccomend LogMeIn, just because they've got a free version. But check if you can get to the site from your school/job first.[/QUOTE]

came across you post looking for help with the same problem. tried logmein and its been working great so far, thanks :D

bread's done
Back