eBay daily deal ps3

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

NewEgg is the seller (plus tax for some). System bundle is brand new. Shipping is free! Limit one per customer.

LINK

*DEAD*

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#2 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Newegg must have been crazy overstocked with PS3 systems the way they've been giving them away.  Look at you though Mr. Finding All the Sony Console Deals lately.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#3 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Newegg must have been crazy overstocked with PS3 systems the way they've been giving them away.  Look at you though Mr. Finding All the Sony Console Deals lately.

Ha. I've been in the market for a PS3/Vita. I've been a dedicated Xbox fan since the release of the original 'box. Given how Microsoft stuck it to me this E3, I thought I should be a little more open-minded and see what Sony has to offer!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#4 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Pretty great price IMO.  I don't think the 500 GB has been lower.  IIf I didn't already have a newer ps3 I would be in. Of course I would also expect these deals to be coming more and more often with the new Gen just around the corner.  

#5 The 2nd Coming

The 2nd Coming

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

I wish I could find a good deal on the white slim, I need a backup for when mine eventually dies

#6 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Pretty great price IMO.  I don't think the 500 GB has been lower.  IIf I didn't already have a newer ps3 I would be in. Of course I would also expect these deals to be coming more and more often with the new Gen just around the corner.  

Yeah but I don't think we're going to see this $100 drop that everyone expected until this time next year if Sony's true to their word that the PS3's got at least two more years before it starts being phased out.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#7 zyk

zyk

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Pretty good price. Can't beat a 500gb PS3 for $230. 

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#8 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

pretty good price, although with the release of the PS4 around holiday season i might wait to see wat the price may look like by then

#9 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hmmm....that's a really good deal. As someone who hasn't owned a Playstation since PS1, this might keep me from joining the next gen for a year or so and save me some serious cash upfront. I already own AC3 on 360 though. Guess I could trade that in somewhere.

ColFantastic's Sell/Trade List

http://www.cheapassg...s-vita-games-w/

#10 PintSizedPurple

PintSizedPurple

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

So sad that I missed this

Posted Image

#11 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

Major thanks for posting this deal. Managed to tell a friend shortly after seeing it and he managed to snag one. As it turned out, they only had 710 bundles in total. They were flying "off the shelves," as refreshing the page every 5-10 seconds or so, 5-10 units would be sold.

#12 fez the mighty

fez the mighty

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

It's actually live again.

Still can't decide if I should bite on this. I was thinking about holding out for a $199 price or a Last of Us bundle, but I'm awfully tempted now...

#13 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

It's actually live again.

Still can't decide if I should bite on this. I was thinking about holding out for a $199 price or a Last of Us bundle, but I'm awfully tempted now...

I think you'll be waiting equally long on both fronts. ;)

#14 gamerish

gamerish

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Snagged one. Also signed up for the Playstation Card. 500GB system + Assassin's Creed 3 + $50 PSN voucher + 12 months of PS+ for $230? Yes please.

#15 acrappa

acrappa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

How did you get those extras?
Oh, credit card perks? Anyway, thanks OP, got aPS3 coming.

#16 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

New link, for those of you still interested in getting this bundle for $230 from newegg on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item46104e56de

#17 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Bought one since my fat PS3 started failing today, it blinks a red light and then it shuts off....now hopefully I can transfer my saves. Thanks OP

Posted Image

#18 pajamahead

pajamahead

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

Bought one since my fat PS3 started failing today, it blinks a red light and then it shuts off....now hopefully I can transfer my saves. Thanks OP

My fat died Saturday.  Was gaming and it turned off and blinking red light.  When I turn on the power it comes on for 2 seconds and turns right off with blinking red light.  Had to take it apart to get my game disc out of the drive.  Glad you were able to get a good deal.

#19 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

My fat died Saturday.  Was gaming and it turned off and blinking red light.  When I turn on the power it comes on for 2 seconds and turns right off with blinking red light.  Had to take it apart to get my game disc out of the drive.  Glad you were able to get a good deal.

Same thing happened to me, was playing Rayman Origins when it shut off, tried turning it on but it blinks a red light after 5 seconds. Is this the famous YLOD? Because the light is red...not yellow. I did some research and it could be really dusty (which I plan to clean for the first time in 5 years so that can be the cause...) OR the HDD might be loose which can also be the issue since I been taking my PS3 to places recently, I probably hit it with something. I just hope I can get it to work so I can deactivate my account so I can use it on the new one and hopefully I can do the PS3 to PS3 transfer.

Posted Image

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

Same thing happened to me, was playing Rayman Origins when it shut off, tried turning it on but it blinks a red light after 5 seconds. Is this the famous YLOD? Because the light is red...not yellow. I did some research and it could be really dusty (which I plan to clean for the first time in 5 years so that can be the cause...) OR the HDD might be loose which can also be the issue since I been taking my PS3 to places recently, I probably hit it with something. I just hope I can get it to work so I can deactivate my account so I can use it on the new one and hopefully I can do the PS3 to PS3 transfer.

Unless you have it active on a bunch of other systems already you should be perfectly fine if you can't get it working.

#21 Serious McMopy

Serious McMopy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

It's a great deal, for what it is, and I could always use a spare PS3 model, but with the PS4 being around the corner, I gotta imagine it's just a matter of time until the PS4 hits the $200 sweet spot. Imagine It will probably mean less HDD space in order to achieve that price point, but I could always just swap the HDD.

Besides, my slim model from 2009 is still working fine, with no signs of issues. At least, not yet.

#22 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:56 AM

Unless you have it active on a bunch of other systems already you should be perfectly fine if you can't get it working.

I believe I did gameshare with some friends so I might of used all 5. 

Posted Image

#23 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Mine shipped already!
Posted Image