GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, just great. Thanks a lot, Cheapy; now I have to pick up Sleeping Dogs ( :ps3:). I'm considering Hitman: Absolution ( :ps3:), too...

Seriously, though, thanks for posting this. :D On a side note, you might want to modify the text for the Gamefly link, as it says "April 2013", not "June 2013".

Is $14.99 for Borderlands 2 ( :ps3:) still too high or not as good a deal if there's a GotY on the horizon?

I think Dishonored is a for sure buy at that price.

Wish these were live now.  I have a meeting at 30 mins before they go live.

Lots of good games to be had.  The sad part was that I looked at the list and was like ooohhh Ben 10 thats a quick and easy 1k.

There it is. Hitman Absolution. I kept fighting temptation to buy it at 19.99 on Amazon. Now it's time. I'm thinking about AC3 too, but I heard the story and character development of the main character isn't good.

In for AC3, only got halfway through the game before I traded it in. But for $13, it's worth backlogging for finishing later. :)

Are these deals dead already? The prices aren't even the same, and how did I miss this thread?
Cheapy D even bolded it in red lol....

In for AC3, only got halfway through the game before I traded it in. But for $13, it's worth backlogging for finishing later. :)

Are these deals dead already? The prices aren't even the same, and how did I miss this thread?
Cheapy D even bolded it in red lol....

I literally just saw that. My bad, but chill out.

I don't think I've ever seen Halo 4 lower than that! Might be time to pick it up, the question now is is it worth the frustration of trying to get my Xbox to read the disc? (Failing disc drive, ugh)

In the past they have had ultimate Ass Creed bundles on PSN so I'll probably wait for one of those or some manner of GOTY edition since the game has SO much DLC, but I'll definitely pick up Dishonored.

Finally picking up AC3, even though I won't have time to play for a while.

I wish Lego LOTR was $10 on PS3 as well...
Same here. :cry:
For some reason the PS3 version is always the one that doesn't go on sale. A couple weeks ago it was on sale for $20 new at Target but only the PS3 and Wii versions. Luckily Amazon decided to drop the PS3 version to $20 and I picked it up then.

Thinking I might give LBP Karting another chance at that price, too. I have zero kart games right now.
You know that LBPK is free with Plus now right? Granted $50 is a lot more than just that game costs, but I think plus is worth it.

EDIT: I got ninja'd by Tyler

Must.....fight....urge...to add to....backlog!

Seriously, I don't have time to play the games I have, but on the same hand how do I pass on some of these great deals?

Looking at Dishonored, Darksiders II, Assassin's Creed III primarily.  Any of these have online passes that would add incentive to buy through gamefly rather than used potentially several months from now?

Thinking I might give LBP Karting another chance at that price, too. I have zero kart games right now.
You know that LBPK is free with Plus now right? Granted $50 is a lot more than just that game costs, but I think plus is worth it.

EDIT: I got ninja'd by Tyler
No PS+. Aren't these free games inaccessible again if you let your PS+ expire?
Yes, but now with PS+ being required for online play with the PS4, I know I will not be letting mine expire. I would not have let it expire anyway since I think it is worth it even without that. Even if it does expire, then you can sign back up later and play it again. You do not have to keep an active subscription forever to be able to play it. You just have to have one at the time to be able to play it.

As far as it being worth that price... I am on the fence. I got it for $10 during a PS+ sale a while back. I ended up paying $13 since I bought the $3 DLC to get all the collectibles because I did not want to bother with them and get the plat without spending so much time. My only disappointment is knowing I could have gotten it free.

As far as kart racers, if you want a good one on the PS3, I would look at the first Sonic Kart racing game. I think it was a lot more fun that LBPK was.

Will there be a GOTY edition for Assassins Creed 3? Some googling showed a German version in March but I couldn't find if they'd be bringing that to the states. Only thing holding me back from picking it up. Will definitely be getting Halo 4 though. Thanks for the post, Cheapy.

Finally picking up AC3, even though I won't have time to play for a while.

I wish Lego LOTR was $10 on PS3 as well...
Same here. :cry:
For some reason the PS3 version is always the one that doesn't go on sale. A couple weeks ago it was on sale for $20 new at Target but only the PS3 and Wii versions. Luckily Amazon decided to drop the PS3 version to $20 and I picked it up then.
007 Legends isn't on sale for 360, I'd have picked that up for $13.

bread's done
Back