The Humble Bundle with Android (and PC) 6 - McPixel, NightSky, Waking Mars added as bonuses

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
All games are available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux as DRM-free downloads with the exception of Pulse. Purchases over $1 get you individual Steam keys for each game. Soundtracks are also included.

Pay What You Want ($1+ Steam keys):

• Aquaria
  • Fractal
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Pulse (Android only)

Beat the Average:

• Frozen Synapse
  • Broken Sword
  • McPixel*
  • NightSky*
  • Waking Mars*
*If you purchased prior to 11:00 AM Pacific Time on 6/25/2013 these were added to your bundle regardless of the price that you paid.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

If you're interested in playing the Android versions of these games on an Ouya, EarthBoundX5 has you covered with a compatibility list of games that have appeared in these bundles here. Games listed as working with a controller likely also work with other systems like the GameStick or with third party controllers like the DualShock which would pair nicely with HDMI-out to your TV. The thread also contains results with a MOGA for those who got in on the Pocket deal last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this, like the fifth bundle for Aquaria?

Good bundle but I feel kind of dumb for buying the Amazon bundle with SB now.

I'm in for a buck for Android.

Edit: their picture is pretty funny when you put in 0.01.

Already have frozen synapse and it's not worth BTA for Broken Sword, but definitely in for Stealth Bastard and ORGAN Trail.

I considered purchasing Organ Trail when it was on sale for greenlight, glad I waited. From the let's play vids I've watched it's a quality parody of the older incarnations of Oregon Trail that anyone in there late 20s or early 30s probably played in elementary school. You buy starting supplies in various quantities just like Oregon trail, instead of fording rivers you ford zombie hordes, instead of breaking wagon wheels you blow a tire on your station wagon, etc.

What is this, like the fifth bundle for Aquaria?

Good bundle but I feel kind of dumb for buying the Amazon bundle with SB now.
If it is, it has been a long time it has been in a bundle, since I've been wanting it for a while and haven't gotten it, since it has been full price and not in any of the bundles I've wanted.

So, in for Aquaria and Stealth Bastard.

Again, they've got the wrong BTA games (or not enough of them), but hey, whatever works for them.
Agreed.

But since I already own both the BTA games, one could argue that they got it right. So very right.

BTW, I missed the early moments of the bundle. Out of curiosity, how low did the BTA price get?

EDIT: Never mind. Looks like The BTA is still falling.

Don't have any of them, but still debating $1 vs BTA. Pretty sure frozen synapse will be in another bundle somewhere sometime, and point and click are hit or miss for me. Might wait and see if anything better gets added as a bonus or if the BTA drops

The Organ Trail windows download is giving my antivirus fits. It keeps getting quarantined with a virus warning.

Anyone else get that?

Wasn't Frozen Synapse in a previous HIB? I know I own it.
Frozen Synapse was in the exotically titled Frozen Synapse humble bundle. That was the one that people like me were raging over because it was called a "bundle" despite the fact that it only had one game.

Wasn't Frozen Synapse in a previous HIB? I know I own it.
Frozen Synapse was in the exotically titled Frozen Synapse humble bundle. That was the one that people like me were raging over because it was called a "bundle" despite the fact that it only had one game.
To be fair, they had the Frozenbyte bundle as a BTA bonus, and did add SpaceChem & Trauma later. So I guess it *ended up* as a bundle.

When it say android mobile devices does it mean phones as well, or just notepads? I've got a samsung galaxy s3, and no games for it.

EDIT: Nevermind, they list it under a system requirements link i didn't notice before. Here's the link if anyone else wanted to know.

http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1186935-humble-bundle-with-android-6---system-requirements
Some of the games in the early bundles required tablets with larger screens, but all of the games in this bundle work on the phone as far as I know. Frozen Synapse says it recommend tablets, but I didn't beat the average and can't confirm anything about that. All of the other games work on my phone.

In for $1, cards will pay for itself.  Not super interest in any of the stuff and I doubt any amazing bonus games will be added.

Got this deal, and the weekly deal, all of them run fine, including frozen synapse. The text is small but possible to read on an s3, and the action symbols are clear enough that you won't have to read. I will probably do the tutorials on the steam version to avoid having to read blocks of the text, because it would probably cause some eye strain.

The install is fast, and if anyone wanted to know once you have it installed you can turn the "allow unknown sources" option back off and they will all still be able to run with the security wall which is nice. 

I posted this in the weekly thread, but since I just updated it a few hours ago to include the recent Android 6 bundle, I figured I'd post again, but here...I decided to compile a compatibility list of all the Humble Bundle Android Games working with the OUYA...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/313115-humble-bundle-ouya-compatibility-list
Quick question how do you get the humble bundle app on OUYA. Can you download it through the web browser and it will just install.

When it say android mobile devices does it mean phones as well, or just notepads? I've got a samsung galaxy s3, and no games for it.

EDIT: Nevermind, they list it under a system requirements link i didn't notice before. Here's the link if anyone else wanted to know.

http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1186935-humble-bundle-with-android-6---system-requirements
Some of the games in the early bundles required tablets with larger screens, but all of the games in this bundle work on the phone as far as I know. Frozen Synapse says it recommend tablets, but I didn't beat the average and can't confirm anything about that. All of the other games work on my phone.
Just to check, Aquaria works on your phone? The link listed it as working on tablets only. Before seeing the link, I spent an hour or so redownloading and reinstalling, but keep getting an "installation failed" error message.

Just to check, Aquaria works on your phone? The link listed it as working on tablets only. Before seeing the link, I spent an hour or so redownloading and reinstalling, but keep getting an "installation failed" error message.
I forgot to test Aquaria. I didn't have enough space to download it yesterday. I'll give it a try when I can and report back.

edit:My Motorola Photon Q is similar in specs to a Galaxy S3 which I use as a comparison because it's such a popular phone. It's a lower resolution and screen size than they recommend, but the game runs great. I assume your installation issue is more on the software side, but I'm not sure where. How much space do you have? I think I needed about a GB free after it was downloaded to get it to install.

Wonder if there's a chance 10,000,000 could be added as a bonus although typically they've just done past Android bundle games and they've been fairly underwhelming.

Wonder if there's a chance 10,000,000 could be added as a bonus although typically they've just done past Android bundle games and they've been fairly underwhelming.
Since I already own it on both PC & Android, I hope not.

Since I already finished it on both PC & Android (to me they feel slightly different, probably due to touch vs. mouse) I have to admit that it's a great game and would be a good bonus for those that don't have it.

Since I already own it on both PC & Android, I hope not.

Since I already finished it on both PC & Android (to me they feel slightly different, probably due to touch vs. mouse) I have to admit that it's a great game and would be a good bonus for those that don't have it.
Thank you for getting 10,0000 added to this bundle

I posted this in the weekly thread, but since I just updated it a few hours ago to include the recent Android 6 bundle, I figured I'd post again, but here...I decided to compile a compatibility list of all the Humble Bundle Android Games working with the OUYA...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/313115-humble-bundle-ouya-compatibility-list
Quick question how do you get the humble bundle app on OUYA. Can you download it through the web browser and it will just install.
If you goto humblebundle.com with the OUYA's browser, it'll display the option to download the app. To install it, just goto Manage -> System -> Advanced -> Storage -> Downloads, select the apk and an install menu will pop up. After install, it'll show up in Make -> Software (same location as the browser).

This is the basic way to "side-load" apks not found on the OUYA store without adb or a file manager.

anyone mind getting a humblegift in return for $1.10 on steam? (nonbta)

must have trading card beta so i can buy it off you (sell a useless item)

Add on steam darig0n if you can

So I gave Organ Trail a playthrough and while it was great for a retro/childhood kick, the shooting mechanics ruined it for me.  The pullback slingshot control would probably feel great on a tablet or phone, but with the mouse it just had me pointing the wrong direction every time and made scavenging difficult. 

bread's done
Back