Mass Effect Trilogy - $19.99 + shipping 360/PS3 - in stock at GoHastings

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 shabazz305

shabazz305

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Mass Effect Trilogy is back in stock at $20 at GoHastings for Xbox 360 and PS3. Just picked one up.

EDIT: Must be just PS3, had a 360 copy in my cart from previous visit, but the 360 page currently says "sold out."

#2 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Was just about to post this. Great deal, will play these games for the first time.

#3 zyk

zyk

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

One of the best series I've ever played. Absolute steal at $20.

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Watch_Dogs

#4 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

Might want to add that it comes out to ~$24 for the hardcore cheapasses who will complain over $4.

Mind you even at $24 that is a absolute steal. I bought it just to have the trilogy for both consoles. Its that good!

512847.png

#5 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

Might want to add that it comes out to ~$24 for the hardcore cheapasses who will complain over $4.

Mind you even at $24 that is a absolute steal. I bought it just to have the trilogy for both consoles. Its that good!

For me it was $22.xx

#6 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

For me it was $22.xx

DId you not have to pay tax and shipping? Its $2.24 to ship any game from GoHastings. Unless there is a free shipping code I am unaware of.

512847.png

#7 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

For me it was $22.xx

DId you not have to pay tax and shipping? Its $2.24 to ship any game from GoHastings. Unless there is a free shipping code I am unaware of.

I did pay shipping, no tax though. I've never had to pay tax at goHastings.

#8 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

For me it was $22.xx

Maybe its a state by state basis then. I always have to pay taxes. Regardless congrats on the ME trilogy and enjoy the series!

512847.png

#9 NiiNJA

NiiNJA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

wish amazon would price match this

#10 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Link for those too lazy. :)

#11 bobman212

bobman212

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Picked one up for the PS3, will have to play through the series on there now :)

Disc changing on xbox = -_-

#12 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

For me it was $22.xx

Maybe its a state by state basis then. I always have to pay taxes. Regardless congrats on the ME trilogy and enjoy the series!

Thanks, I'm pretty excited. How does this compare to KOTOR?

#13 shabazz305

shabazz305

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

And the PS3 version is sold out. No surprise with how many good things I hear about this. With Last of Us, this series, and Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs in my backlog, I think my summer is set.  :joystick:

#14 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Back in stock on 360

#15 rmr

rmr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

just got it for the ps3 :-P

supercmen.png

card.png

#16 Mulct

Mulct

Programmer / Gamer

• CAG Newbie

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

I have the first two for 360 and as a PC download.  Dammit!  I just need the third one!!!  *cue Charlie Brown angst* Aargh!!!

Swiftfox.jpg

#17 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

has anyone played the PS3 disc version of the first game?

frame rate is bad, even freezes at times for a second, lip syncing is off and there is missing dialogue and sound effects

anyone else have this problem? (there are no patches for the game)

#18 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Great price, but with next gen upon us and no backwards compatibility  I can't help but feel it will go even lower and I can do an easy Best Buy store pickup.

#19 SuperbeastCraig

SuperbeastCraig

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

For the $22.xx, seems like a remarkable price for these games considering the reviews they've received.  I've never played them before.

#20 Mad Martigan

Mad Martigan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

I've been lurking around here, Amazon, and others to get this at 20 for a while. So glad I checked here before hitting the hay..Yay!

#21 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

frame rate is bad, even freezes at times for a second, lip syncing is off and there is missing dialogue and sound effects

I finished it a few weeks ago. There was a lot of slow loading textures ( I'm under the impression the 360 had this problem when the game orginally launched), I had one total freeze up, and a few other minor issues. I don't recall missing dialog, and the lip snycing in Bioware games was never that great to begin with. Nothing I would  consider game breaking or frustrating, just slightly annoying at times.

#22 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

i just beat it not to long ago, yeah there is some slowdown but my friend said that was also on the 360 as well. Its didnt bother me since it only happen every once in a while.

I never had any missing dialogue except for one time i was talking to a guy and he turned invisible lol.

And the sound effects and music did not work for the ending cutscene. Reloaded my save to try the alternate ending and it did the same thing again still

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#23 plasmabeam

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Dammit, OOS. Was eager to jump at $20.

Check out my gaming blog Title Screen -- Updated DAILY