Disgaea 4 Premium Edition New $30.90 Fulfilled by Amazon

The publisher themselves sell D4 at their store for 19.99 with free shipping. Plus you support NISA.

I wouldn't call this a deal unless they run out or something.

Both these sellers have had the premium edition at this price for at least 2 weeks. I've been keeping an eye on it along with the regular version. One seller (GoHastings) had the regular version for $5.99 + $3.99 shipping for a short, short time. I hesitated and missed out.

Think this will get the Vita treatment as well? D3 did, so I am hoping to get a possible version with all the DLC included.

Amazon had it for $19.99 once, still kicking myself for hesitating.
I was lucky to get one when they had it at $19.99 and never seen the Premium edition hit that price again. Sucks you missed out on that TooPoor.
Yeah, I think this is the second regretful mistake I have made in my CAG history, the first being buying Brink from BBY for $4.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky to get one when they had it at $19.99 and never seen the Premium edition hit that price again. Sucks you missed out on that TooPoor.
Yeah, I think this is the second regretful mistake I have made in my CAG history, the first being buying Brink from BBY for $4.99.
Couldn't be as bad as the poor souls who bought it at $60 at launch.

Couldn't be as bad as the poor souls who bought it at $60 at launch.
i bought the ultimate edition from NISA at launch and dont regret it. picked one of these up for the hella it. still havent opened/played this actually. D3 put me off on the series. i do hear this ones good though. At least i have the exclusive angel flonne dlc for when i do play

bread's done
Back