Target Trade-In

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#211 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

I saw this on a day I didn't have a lot of time to really look through my stuff, but I had several stacks for PS1 games I needed to sell or file away, so those were easy to get to and go through. I got really lucky because I was just punching them in on the Target website and adding to cart so I'd have an easy list to look at before taking them to the store. Unfortunately, I got there before the Mobile rep is on staff, so no luck, and I wasn't going to make it back that day at all. Got home to see the values all tanked, but my Target cart browser tab was still there and I was able to complete checkout!  Shipped 'em off and got emails on the 28th that they were accepted. Here's my lazy list from my spreadsheet.

PS1 NFL Blitz (disc only), Rebel Assault II, Contra, GT, Vandal Hearts (disc only), Mort, Agile Warrior, Rayman 2, Descent (longbox) 
=12.8+11.91+20+8.83+12.8+20+14.42+16.96+17.51= 135.23

#212 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Got paid today, and it doesn't look like PayPal took anything out of it like some folks had wondered since the transfer amounts match the quotes.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#213 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

My quotes are approved and will be getting my check soon :D

#214 Beta1986

Beta1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

Me too! Approved today. Enough to pay for half a PS4.   :bouncy:

#215 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

Same here. \\:D/

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#216 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

Got my $198 check last week, waiting on like $250 more :D

#217 Cactuar777

Cactuar777

Cubs Faithful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

Still no mention of my referral bonus :/

#218 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Still no mention of my referral bonus :/

It did say up to 60 days and it's only been a couple weeks so I'm being patient still.  Then again I just got a phone call, weird I know, earlier today about my referrals from another site that hadn't processed it yet and said they were just going to send it to my paypal account instead of sending me a gift card.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#219 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

OK, I just have to say that you guys all rock and a huge thank you.  Knew that a few people used the referral link for this that I had posted but didn't have any idea that 16 people sent in a $50+ using it.  Until I just got 16 emails a moment ago with the referral bonus and $160 worth of gift card codes that is.  So again, huge thank you to all the CAGs that used the link since you totally made my day.  Now to figure out how to split it between Amazon and Target credit; too bad I don't think any of the stores around here have those clearance consoles.

Trade List

#220 Cactuar777

Cactuar777

Cubs Faithful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

OK, I just have to say that you guys all rock and a huge thank you.  Knew that a few people used the referral link for this that I had posted but didn't have any idea that 16 people sent in a $50+ using it.  Until I just got 16 emails a moment ago with the referral bonus and $160 worth of gift card codes that is.  So again, huge thank you to all the CAGs that used the link since you totally made my day.  Now to figure out how to split it between Amazon and Target credit; too bad I don't think any of the stores around here have those clearance consoles.

Awesome! I just got my email from you signing up under me so thank you too!

#221 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

I've only trade in at Gamestop & Best Buy.

Does Target hassle you like Best Buy w/ finger prints and all your personal info? Or is it just like Gamestop and simple?

I know it varies by state as far as Best Buy goes, but I just wanted to know.

Miami+Flash15.png

#222 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

That is awesome!

I feel really dumb about making this thread and then never trading in anything to Target myself, but I'm glad this really seemed to help folks.

#223 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

That is awesome!

I feel really dumb about making this thread and then never trading in anything to Target myself, but I'm glad this really seemed to help folks.

A lot of us came out well ahead on old and otherwise worthless games so we're quite glad you did.

Trade List

#224 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

The ad thread for 7/28 says they are having a double trade in value deal that week. It might make some trades worthwhile.