• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

http://www.amazon.co...08/ref=pd_ybh_1

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Outstanding deal. Anyone with a Vita should jump on this.

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

Curse you Amazon fulfilled seller, how dare you drop the price 20 cents since I ordered it yesterday!  Thought someone posted this before but maybe it was just an offhanded mention in the PSN thread.  

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#4 Mulct

Mulct

Programmer / Gamer

• CAG Newbie

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

Lumines is an awesome puzzler.  Thanks op!

Swiftfox.jpg

#5 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

Curse you Amazon fulfilled seller, how dare you drop the price 20 cents since I ordered it yesterday!  Thought someone posted this before but maybe it was just an offhanded mention in the PSN thread.  

It was me who mentioned it in the PSN thread. Mine should be here tomorrow. Excited. :D

512847.png

#6 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

It was me who mentioned it in the PSN thread. Mine should be here tomorrow. Excited. :D

Same, go Prime and ordering early in the morning.  Now all the other games I want for Vita need to have $10 sales.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#7 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Thinking about it just in case I get a Vita...

#8 Jive689

Jive689

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

Grabbed a copy. Thanks, op!

#9 AMillsy

AMillsy

Northern Michigan CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

Thanks, OP. Just got a Vita and the wife was obsessed with Lumines on PSP, so I'm for a copy.

#10 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't know anything about music or electronica, but the music in this game is freakin' awesome!

#11 aosora13

aosora13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thanks. I decided to bite on this game. 

Aozora0113.png

#12 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks OP. Worked out a bit cheaper to get the 11.19 one cause of no tax.

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Grand Theft Auto V

#13 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

100% this one about a year ago. Outstanding game, really. If you have a vita, this is easily one of the most under appreciated/talked about games out there. Hope there's a sequel in the works.

Posted Image

#14 digitalcowboy

digitalcowboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Thanks OP! Been wanting to add this to my collection :) Now, to finish Persona 4 Golden!

#15 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Thanks Op, got one. Loved this game when I first bought the vita

#16 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

Rawr FedEx you irritate me again.  Go to sleep and it's due for delivery today, wake up and it hasn't moved and is pushed back to tomorrow.

#17 aosora13

aosora13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

Amused, what did you get this time? I am surprised you had to use FedEx again. After the PS Vita wait time, I hope never to do business with them hopefully never. 

Aozora0113.png

#18 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

Amused, what did you get this time? I am surprised you had to use FedEx again. After the PS Vita wait time, I hope never to do business with them hopefully never. 

Lumines; unfortunately Amazon doesn't let you select anything beyond the class of shipping.  Fortunately it's only a day delay, knock on wood since I probably just jinxed myself, but that Vita experience is going to magnify every little thing they do for a while.  :bomb:

#19 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'd be all over this but it feels like a game that will eventually come to Plus.

#20 CripplerJones

CripplerJones

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

$11? I'm good for that.

Sure, it'll probably wind up on Plus (and I'm all for that too), but I hear it's great and it'll be a nice addition to my physical game collection.

Definitely hoping to see more Vita sales during next week's gaming Gold Box. Fingers crossed and what not.

#21 bizmat

bizmat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

For this price, I picked it up. Thanks!!

#22 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

Lumines; unfortunately Amazon doesn't let you select anything beyond the class of shipping.  Fortunately it's only a day delay, knock on wood since I probably just jinxed myself, but that Vita experience is going to magnify every little thing they do for a while.  :bomb:

What other vita games are you on the look for?

And yes I hate FedEx. They suck at updating tracking status and take awhile longer to deliver. Luckily only two out of like thirty packages from amazon have been from FedEx. The rest have been UPS. :D

512847.png

#23 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

What other vita games are you on the look for?

And yes I hate FedEx. They suck at updating tracking status and take awhile longer to deliver. Luckily only two out of like thirty packages from amazon have been from FedEx. The rest have been UPS. :D

I have a feeling it's based on where you are relative to the warehouse the product's coming from.  Like there's an inner radius that gets shipped by this Prestige company and when it comes from a warehouse beyond that then FedEx gets it.  Haven't been lucky enough to get anything via UPS since I signed up with Prime a couple months ago.

#24 okonomiyaki

okonomiyaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thanks so much for posting this. I just got a Vita this week and while I did just sign up for PS Plus yesterday - I won't always have PS Plus, so even if this makes it's way to being a Plus game, I would always want a physical copy of this, just like Wipeout (the reason I bought the Vita).

Thanku Thanku Thanku!

#25 bluedoggy1

bluedoggy1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

in41 thx

#26 RCizzle65

RCizzle65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Great game, anyone on the fence should pick this up.

#27 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

This game has been about this price for a little while now. About three weeks ago, before I went away on vacation, I think it was $12. I've been checking since I came back and it's been $11.xx and just going down a few cents each day. 

A few things to keep in mind is that for trophy whores, this game has a very limited PSN-esque trophy list. Meaning no platinum.

I also have a feeling this thing will be hitting PS+ for free soon. 

Just a few things to think about.

Let's go O's!

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

This game has been about this price for a little while now. About three weeks ago, before I went away on vacation, I think it was $12. I've been checking since I came back and it's been $11.xx and just going down a few cents each day. 

A few things to keep in mind is that for trophy whores, this game has a very limited PSN-esque trophy list. Meaning no platinum.

Still a good game at a good price that should provide lots of play time.

#29 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Still a good game at a good price that should provide lots of play time.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't. I've actually never been a big fan of the Lumines games except for the music though.

I was just putting the info out for people.

Personally I am a trophy whore and I remember back when the Vita released and all of these store were doing Buy 2 Get 1 deals on games I was going to get this until I found out about the trophies. It was a determining buying decision for me.

I still would like to get it for $11 but I have this sinking feeling it will be one of the next free games on PS+ and I get burned with that all the time.

Let's go O's!

#30 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Tempting, but I'll hope it hits PS+ as previous posters mentioned.