Amazon - Lumines: Electronic Symphony - $10.99 FSSS/Prime

Curse you Amazon fulfilled seller, how dare you drop the price 20 cents since I ordered it yesterday!  Thought someone posted this before but maybe it was just an offhanded mention in the PSN thread.  

Curse you Amazon fulfilled seller, how dare you drop the price 20 cents since I ordered it yesterday! Thought someone posted this before but maybe it was just an offhanded mention in the PSN thread.
It was me who mentioned it in the PSN thread. Mine should be here tomorrow. Excited. :D

Thinking about it just in case I get a Vita...

100% this one about a year ago. Outstanding game, really. If you have a vita, this is easily one of the most under appreciated/talked about games out there. Hope there's a sequel in the works.

Rawr FedEx you irritate me again.  Go to sleep and it's due for delivery today, wake up and it hasn't moved and is pushed back to tomorrow.

Amused, what did you get this time? I am surprised you had to use FedEx again. After the PS Vita wait time, I hope never to do business with them hopefully never. 

Amused, what did you get this time? I am surprised you had to use FedEx again. After the PS Vita wait time, I hope never to do business with them hopefully never.
Lumines; unfortunately Amazon doesn't let you select anything beyond the class of shipping. Fortunately it's only a day delay, knock on wood since I probably just jinxed myself, but that Vita experience is going to magnify every little thing they do for a while. :bomb:

$11? I'm good for that.

Sure, it'll probably wind up on Plus (and I'm all for that too), but I hear it's great and it'll be a nice addition to my physical game collection.

Definitely hoping to see more Vita sales during next week's gaming Gold Box. Fingers crossed and what not.

Lumines; unfortunately Amazon doesn't let you select anything beyond the class of shipping. Fortunately it's only a day delay, knock on wood since I probably just jinxed myself, but that Vita experience is going to magnify every little thing they do for a while. :bomb:
What other vita games are you on the look for?

And yes I hate FedEx. They suck at updating tracking status and take awhile longer to deliver. Luckily only two out of like thirty packages from amazon have been from FedEx. The rest have been UPS. :D

What other vita games are you on the look for?

And yes I hate FedEx. They suck at updating tracking status and take awhile longer to deliver. Luckily only two out of like thirty packages from amazon have been from FedEx. The rest have been UPS. :D
I have a feeling it's based on where you are relative to the warehouse the product's coming from. Like there's an inner radius that gets shipped by this Prestige company and when it comes from a warehouse beyond that then FedEx gets it. Haven't been lucky enough to get anything via UPS since I signed up with Prime a couple months ago.

Thanks so much for posting this. I just got a Vita this week and while I did just sign up for PS Plus yesterday - I won't always have PS Plus, so even if this makes it's way to being a Plus game, I would always want a physical copy of this, just like Wipeout (the reason I bought the Vita).

Thanku Thanku Thanku!

This game has been about this price for a little while now. About three weeks ago, before I went away on vacation, I think it was $12. I've been checking since I came back and it's been $11.xx and just going down a few cents each day. 

A few things to keep in mind is that for trophy whores, this game has a very limited PSN-esque trophy list. Meaning no platinum.

I also have a feeling this thing will be hitting PS+ for free soon. 

Just a few things to think about.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game has been about this price for a little while now. About three weeks ago, before I went away on vacation, I think it was $12. I've been checking since I came back and it's been $11.xx and just going down a few cents each day.

A few things to keep in mind is that for trophy whores, this game has a very limited PSN-esque trophy list. Meaning no platinum.

Still a good game at a good price that should provide lots of play time.

Still a good game at a good price that should provide lots of play time.
I'm not saying it is or it isn't. I've actually never been a big fan of the Lumines games except for the music though.

I was just putting the info out for people.

Personally I am a trophy whore and I remember back when the Vita released and all of these store were doing Buy 2 Get 1 deals on games I was going to get this until I found out about the trophies. It was a determining buying decision for me.

I still would like to get it for $11 but I have this sinking feeling it will be one of the next free games on PS+ and I get burned with that all the time.

Tempting, but I'll hope it hits PS+ as previous posters mentioned.
I ordered it because I couldnt order it from PSN through the site and when I went to playstation site and browsed games it was only offered to buy it by disc. I do see you can order it through the device and thats an old game. I think I'll see if I can cancel my order.

Thanks OP! Lumines was easily one of my most favorite games on the PSP, and I've been waiting to pick up a copy of Electric Symphony for some time now.

bread's done
Back