More proof of rewarding Moochers!

egofed

CAGiversary!
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/31/fla-illegal-on-welfare-for-20-years-shows-others-how-to-milk-system-73531

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/19/gop-shopper-its-a-snap-to-live-on-reduced-food-stamp-allotment-78186/comment-page-3#comment-85708

How is granting amnesty supposedly gonna save us sooo much money? Do people who support welfare believe in incentives? If a person drops out of high school and pops out three kids, when exactly are they going to find a job that pays more than TANF, SNAP, subsidized housing and medical care, free student breakfast and lunch, utility subsidy, etc? Probably never. We support this person for LIFE...and unfortunately their offspring as well. Rewarding stupidity and poor decision making.....how can that ever go wrong? What are some practical alternatives? Starving people make poor citizens. Mass sterilization doesn't sit well with liberty. Maybe we are just screwed....

Who spiked your morning cereal with liquor?

By the way, I could swear those illegals are the one who are actually working harder then most americans.  Don't confuse Mexcians with the rest of the hispanics/latinos in this country.

But if you choose to poison your mind with facts provided by your right wing nutty friends and FOX news and Rush Limpburgh, go right ahead...Even the KKK can do better facts then the following above.. :(

Oh any by the way they are BUILDING that wall not to keep them illegals out but to keep us in....  Ron Paul even made a statement about that.

The Democrats claimed that the $31.50 weekly allotment from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in the House farm bill in inadequate – and attempted to prove their point by living on that amount.
Gr. Money received from SNAP (or similar programs) isn't supposed to replace your food budget. It's in the name. Twice. "Supplement" and "Assist".

I don't like it, especially as illegals are protesting in the street for their rights. Such arrogance! This is an American problem and American citizens will decide what to do about it. Illegals should have zero say. Why not march on Mexico City?

Unfortunately, the only people we can blame are ourselves. We let it happen. It was a bipartisan effort. Since deportation is offensive to most of the American public, the only thing we can do is create a path to citizenship and secure the border. However, I do not believe the border will be secured, and America will not be America in 50-100 years. I think the new demographic will embrace more of a European style government. I expect the 2nd amendment to be nullified within 100 years and speech will be strictly regulated with greater criminal penalties for offensive speech. None of this will lead to less violence or greater equality because I expect the ruling class to remain in power. The middle class will continue to shrink.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/31/fla-illegal-on-welfare-for-20-years-shows-others-how-to-milk-system-73531

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/19/gop-shopper-its-a-snap-to-live-on-reduced-food-stamp-allotment-78186/comment-page-3#comment-85708

How is granting amnesty supposedly gonna save us sooo much money? Do people who support welfare believe in incentives? If a person drops out of high school and pops out three kids, when exactly are they going to find a job that pays more than TANF, SNAP, subsidized housing and medical care, free student breakfast and lunch, utility subsidy, etc? Probably never. We support this person for LIFE...and unfortunately their offspring as well. Rewarding stupidity and poor decision making.....how can that ever go wrong? What are some practical alternatives? Starving people make poor citizens. Mass sterilization doesn't sit well with liberty. Maybe we are just screwed....
you will just find people here call you name for what you posted cause they know most of them are just living off the same crap .

everyone is saying we should grant them amnesty , i love to see the president come out and go

We are giving these 11 million people amnesty and will get food stamps and other aid... this aid WILL COME OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING IN NOW... and the people getting in now will have to go BACK TO WORK

Those who are saying this is so GREAT WOULD SAY TO HELL WITH THAT THEY ARE NOT GETTING MY FREE OBAMA PHONE

i love how the bill said they could not get any aid yet there are already congress men coming to the floor saying

ITS NOT FAIR IF WE DONT OFFER THESE PEOPLE WELEFARE AND FOOD STAMPS HOW ARE THEY GOING TO LIVE ...

also in the new york times i think it was or another paper a few weeks back it showed how FAMILIES ARE BROKEN APART BY THE FENCE... WELL GUESS WHAT IF YOU DID NOT SNEAK ACROSS THE BOARDER IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST TO HAVE YOUR CHIL HERE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM NOW WILL YOU

hey jackasses in congress and the white house DO YOU REALLY THINK THE NORMAL PERSON IS GOING TO GO TO WORK AFTER YOU GIVE 12 MILLION ILLEGALS 500 BUCKS A MONTH FOR FREE...

fuck that crap I will quit my job and demand FREE SHIT IF THEY GIVE THIS CRAP TO 11 MILLION ILLEGALS and i HOPE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TOO

All this fear-mongering of "the illegals are coming, the illegals are coming" is just a right-wing distraction. Since the recession, immigration has gone down. But can't deny these conservatives a boogeyman to deflect from the real threat to America... themselves! Dog forbid, they look at this at a macro level and ask the question why Mexicans have been migrating here illegally... No, Faux News and Rush Lim-baa only require the fear centers of the brain to watch and listen.

All this fear-mongering of "the illegals are coming, the illegals are coming" is just a right-wing distraction. Since the recession, immigration has gone down. But can't deny these conservatives a boogeyman to deflect from the real threat to America... themselves! Dog forbid, they look at this at a macro level and ask the question why Mexicans have been migrating here illegally... No, Faux News and Rush Lim-baa only require the fear centers of the brain to watch and listen.
So just because illegal immigration has gone down, we should completely ignore the problem and move on? Hmm ok...

Wow, the ignorance is...

Read the CBO's latest economic analysis on the proposed immigration reform. It is a HUGE economic win. The argument that increasing citizenship will be an economic burden is specious.

Will there be people who abuse the system? yup, we have a lot of criminals out there. The people illegally cheating on their taxes by not paying use taxes on internet purchases is larger than the fraud in the SNAP program.

The $50 billion to increase the size of the government for armed guards and border walls also dwarfs fraud.

Politics is the only thing making immigration "illegal" One country's Burlingam Treaty is that same country's Chinese Exclusion act.

Americans have a long history of hating on everyone who came after them, blaming all of the economic and social woes. The history of American immigration is intertwined with racism.

I've always wanted to ask the question, with legal means to enter this country for people of any race or background, why do liberals find nothing wrong with millions of people breaking the law and then rewarding those people by meeting all of their demands?  Is it the votes, do they think after a generation they will still be supported the same, do they expect loyalty, do they have to pledge themselves to the democratic party?

I have nothing against immigrants, and want them to come provided we can sustain them and the people already here.  But have liberals really taken into account the extra costs of insuring, educating, and providing benefits.  When those that are in their 50's and 60's hit the SS mark, will they collect full benefits, do we have the budget to help these 11 million people reach a healthy lifestyle?  Have we made sure that the people here legally have enough?  Is there poor here already that haven't been taken care of?  Will these people integrate into our society and speak our language?  Could we face the problem that they can't integrate or sustain themselves here and that crime or poverty could rise?  Are we doing that well with jobs and budgets for social programs to meet the demands?

And going from there, if we do grant amnesty, is this it, if more illiegal immigrants come over will we do this in another 10 or 20 years.  I would be fine with amnesty provided 3 things.

1.  We secure our borders completely.  The problem stems in both this countries drug obsessed culture, one that causes deaths of thousands of Mexicans every year due to cartels, and the state of Mexico, people would not leave a country in which they are happy and a good economy.  I heard somebody joke some months back that people from America would start crossing the border into Canada to find work, and the reaction of Canada to the sudden influx of immigrants.  

2.  We no longer grant amnesty and deport anyone of any race and country back until they go through proper channels.  Including eliminating US citizenship to kids born of illegal parents going forward.

3.  That those given amnesty pay fines and fees to cover the sudden boom, in gov. programs, the influx of kids into public schools, and any burdens on the taxpayer.

Also if someone can show me any other country that has ever done this or has policies like this for people who disobey the law it would be interesting.

And before the predictable I;m a racist crap, I am white, my gf of two years is Peruvian ( and all things God willing, wife someday), she was born there and came here legally when she was 7 years old with her family.  She and I agree and her family actually does not respect those that came here illegally.  They do admit, and I agree that the process for becoming a US citizen was overly long and complicated and a simpler method would be best, I agree.  But to say I am racist against hispanics or immigrants would be profoundly stupid, I want immigants to come here legally, not break our laws and then tell us to change them on their account.

Don't worry Ron Paul was right, they are building the wall to KEEP US IN not illegals out.....

And before the predictable I;m a racist crap, I am white, my gf of two years is Peruvian ( and all things God willing, wife someday), she was born there and came here legally when she was 7 years old with her family. She and I agree and her family actually does not respect those that came here illegally. They do admit, and I agree that the process for becoming a US citizen was overly long and complicated and a simpler method would be best, I agree. But to say I am racist against hispanics or immigrants would be profoundly stupid, I want immigants to come here legally, not break our laws and then tell us to change them on their account.
You don't have to date and/or have sex with another race to prove that you ain't a racist..

Hundreds of slave owners abused and kept blacks as mistresses or sex slaves

Look at strom thurmond

Your actions and words speaks way louder... You can still love a woman from another culture/race and still look down upon the race/culture she came from.

Maybe you are just a selective racist.

By the way I am not intolerant, because I can't be since I can't use the "word of the high almighty God" as the end all be all of justification. You can't argue with people who think the word of God out rival all other explanations

Don't worry Ron Paul was right, they are building the wall to KEEP US IN not illegals out.....

You don't have to date and/or have sex with another race to prove that you ain't a racist..

Hundreds of slave owners abused and kept blacks as mistresses or sex slaves

Look at strom thurmond

Your actions and words speaks way louder... You can still love a woman from another culture/race and still look down upon the race/culture she came from.

Maybe you are just a selective racist.

By the way I am not intolerant, because I can't be since I can't use the "word of the high almighty God" as the end all be all of justification. You can't argue with people who think the word of God out rival all other explanations

You didn't answer the questions I posed, you selected something to demean me. I do not look down on any race, when you come up with a answer to the question I asked then feel free to respond. If it's considered looking down on people who break the law then yeah I guess I am.

You are a selective racist, you go around with everything but the pitchforks about white christians, I guarntee you if I went around blaming all of societys ills on (Race A and Religion B) then any normal person wouldn't even respond because you'd be such a intolerant narrow minded idiot that it would be pointless to invest time trying to change your mind, go design a KKK outfit for yourself and start this crusade you seem to be on regarding White Christians.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say they "look Mexican," you're really saying they look Indigenous. Think about that.
80% of Mexicans are Native to this land, where their Indigenous ancestors have lived >18,000 years.

bread's done
Back