Tekken Hybrid PS3 $8 + Free Shipping on Newegg

Tempting. Wondering If I should grab a copy. I know my backlog is too big and I have a bunch of games coming up with GTAV and dark souls 2 in a few months. Think I'm going to ultimately pass. If I didn't even attempt to get Injustice gods among us from gamestop New for $10 then I should pass on this too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on the fence should jump on this.  Tekken Tag is one of the all time classics, and still totally playable.  The movie, while no masterpiece, is watchable and entertaining(hell, i'd watch it again just for the Lee scenes).  And if you're a trophy hunter, both Tekken Tag and TTT2 prologue can be platinum'd/100%'d in a day.  For $8, i'm tempted to buy it, and i already own it(LOL).

Thanks OP -- I actually bought the film when it came out (I'm such a videogame junkie -- though I don't really PLAY games that much anymore).  Like others said, though, hard to pass on this at the pricetag. 

Anyone know if both the movie and the game are 3D?
According to the product description on Amazon it appears that only the TTT2 demo & the movie support 3D.

Fully Featured – TEKKEN Hybrid takes full advantage of the PlayStation®3 features including trophy support for Tag HD and 3D compatible viewing for Blood Vengeance and Tag 2 Prologue

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty bummed I missed out on this one. I've been on a fighting game kick lately. Here's to hoping it comes back in stock.

Great deal considering how great Tekken Tag Tournament is. Tekken TT is in my 3 favorite Tekken games list. The movie I thought was pretty boring and the demo for TTT2 is pretty crappy but its worth the $8 just for Tekken Tag Tournament.

Anyone on the fence should jump on this. Tekken Tag is one of the all time classics, and still totally playable. The movie, while no masterpiece, is watchable and entertaining(hell, i'd watch it again just for the Lee scenes). And if you're a trophy hunter, both Tekken Tag and TTT2 prologue can be platinum'd/100%'d in a day. For $8, i'm tempted to buy it, and i already own it(LOL).
Can be platinumed in a day? Sounds good. :)

bread's done
Back