Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(DEAD)GTA 4 Complete Edition and Red Dead Redemption GOTY $19.99 at Gamestop (New Only)(Dead)

gta red dead gamestop

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Adult Swim. August 7th. 11/10c

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

(DEAD)

http://www.gamestop....-complete/84462 GTA 4 XBOX 360

http://www.gamestop....e-edition/84534 GTA 4 PS3

http://www.gamestop....r-edition/95454 RDR XBOX 360

http://www.gamestop....r-edition/95455 RDR PS3

I don't know if these are good deals but I posted them for people who want them. GTA4 Complete seems like a pretty good deal, I'll finally pick that up.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen   :ps3: Beyond Two Souls   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#2 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

GTA 4 Complete Edition is worth every penny. If you haven't picked that up by now, don't miss out on this opportunity!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#3 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

I picked up gta 4 complete on psn last sale, but grew bored of it. Really tempted to pick up rdr again even though I already own undead nightmare. I assume any coop and mp is dead by now right?

#4 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

GTA 4 Complete Edition is worth every penny. If you haven't picked that up by now, don't miss out on this opportunity!

Really? I'm about to sell this game even though I've never played it. I figured with GTA V coming out so soon what's the point.

#5 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Adult Swim. August 7th. 11/10c

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

I picked up gta 4 complete on psn last sale, but grew bored of it. Really tempted to pick up rdr again even though I already own undead nightmare. I assume any coop and mp is dead by now right?

no way, you would be surprised by the amount of people who still play online.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen   :ps3: Beyond Two Souls   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#6 Horns

Horns

CAG Marketplace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Really? I'm about to sell this game even though I've never played it. I figured with GTA V coming out so soon what's the point.

The best way to prepare for GTA V is to play GTA IV. 

Vanilla IV has some flaws, it's still an amazing game though.  Plus, most of those flaws were addressed in the expansions.  TLaD and TBoGT are better than almost any other open world game out there.

CML

#7 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

The best way to prepare for GTA V is to play GTA IV. 

Vanilla IV has some flaws, it's still an amazing game though.  Plus, most of those flaws were addressed in the expansions.  TLaD and TBoGT are better than almost any other open world game out there.

Great, just what I need, to second guess myself. I'm trying to get rid of my backlog, so I figured I can get like $13 for it and plus GTA V is coming out soon and I heard GTA IV isn't as fun as previous entries. 

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

You get so much content on one disc. I originally bought GTA IV along with the Lost and Damned DLC. I played through the Ballad of Gay Tony since I had a free rental at the time. Then my sister picked up the complete version for the PS3 at Target some time ago. Now I have a reason to replay through everything. I'm just a huge GTA nut, and I play on playing through those games again.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#9 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

You get so much content on one disc. I originally bought GTA IV along with the Lost and Damned DLC. I played through the Ballad of Gay Tony since I had a free rental at the time. Then my sister picked up the complete version for the PS3 at Target some time ago. Now I have a reason to replay through everything. I'm just a huge GTA nut, and I play on playing through those games again.

But my backlog is so frikken huge. I figure why not get rid of it and maybe I'll get it again. It can only go down in price. It looks cool and all but I heard it's not as fun as the other games. Plus I want GTA V to be a fresh experience for me since I'm really excited for it. I pre-ordered the $80 version of it.

#10 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Let me be the voice of anti-reason. I liked Vice City and III. Since then I feel like all GTA games are crap and are very bland with gameplay. Other than an open world nothing is good about the game. They really need to improve controls. I'd take the $13 and buy a better game with it.

Im probably one of the few though who could care less about COD Ghosts or Grand Theft Auto 5 as those AAA games just try to appeal to casuals and never seem to improve.

512847.png

#11 Smef

Smef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

Looks like amazon has price-matched this.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B005N4HBE6/

#12 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Let me be the voice of anti-reason. I liked Vice City and III. Since then I feel like all GTA games are crap and are very bland with gameplay. Other than an open world nothing is good about the game. They really need to improve controls. I'd take the $13 and buy a better game with it.

Im probably one of the few though who could care less about COD Ghosts or Grand Theft Auto 5 as those AAA games just try to appeal to casuals and never seem to improve.

I wouldn't compare COD to GTA.. and I disagree. Any R* game has real effort put in it. Sure they might not change the basic gameplay, but can you blame them? GTA games sell so much that it would be idiotic to change up the core of it. Still, new cities, story, characters, and things to do. I don't know if that's the case for GTA IV, but it certainly looks like the case with GTA V.

#13 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

I guess I should finally pick this game back up.  I bought it Day 1 at the midnight launch, was extremely disappointed in the game and sold it pretty quickly without finishing.  I've been staring at my low achievement score in it ever since.

TheNutman69321.png

#14 Sigma Zero

Sigma Zero

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:49 AM

Seems like Gamestop has them back up to $30 each now.

#15 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:19 AM

great price for both.

As for GTA IV, I'll say this.  I bought the full game at $60, paid for both DLC's at full price (TLAD twice actually since it was the item that didnt carry over in my 360 transfer a couple years ago) and it was worth every penny.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#16 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

I wouldn't compare COD to GTA.. and I disagree. Any R* game has real effort put in it. Sure they might not change the basic gameplay, but can you blame them? GTA games sell so much that it would be idiotic to change up the core of it. Still, new cities, story, characters, and things to do. I don't know if that's the case for GTA IV, but it certainly looks like the case with GTA V.

I wasnt comparing COD to GTA. Just saying how both are garbage and both appeal to casual gamers.

512847.png

#17 Sigma Zero

Sigma Zero

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

I wasnt comparing COD to GTA. Just saying how both are garbage and both appeal to casual gamers.

I hate the term "casual gamer". I have enjoyed every GTA game after GTA II, including GTA IV, expansions, and China town wars. I dislike how people try to insult games and their fans by calling them casual. GTA IV had many fun, innovate and difficult missions and I don't regret playing one minute of it. Especially Lost and the Damned. One of the greatest stories in GTA history.

Edit: I'm not a big fan of COD titles but I see how some people can enjoy the online competitive portion of those games also it's "I could NOT care less", common mistake.