Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set - XBox 360 $65 + shipping

Yeah, I'm going back and forth here.  I adore the series, but I already have everything in the bundle except:  the soundtracks, documentary, artbook, and statue.  But I also have nearly $300 in Amazon credit...

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly this does come with all costume and character DLC for SSF4 Arcade Edition and Street Fighter x Tekken via a download code. 

I just wish the discounted Xbox version had all of the extras that the PS3 version has.  :(  I keep fighting the urge to buy the last PS3 copy at my local Gamestop but I just cannot bring myself to pay $100 for this and that is coming from a hardcore Street Fighter fan. 

If I remember correctly this does come with all costume and character DLC for SSF4 Arcade Edition and Street Fighter x Tekken via a download code.

I just wish the discounted Xbox version had all of the extras that the PS3 version has. :( I keep fighting the urge to buy the last PS3 copy at my local Gamestop but I just cannot bring myself to pay $100 for this and that is coming from a hardcore Street Fighter fan.
Just a quick note- the SFxT DLC included is the 12 extra DLC characters, and the SWAP costumes (SF characters dressed as Tekken, and vice versa) for all characters. It doesn't include all of the other alternate costumes. Still a good deal but its a bit confusing.

All of the alternate SF4 costumes are included.

The music disc come in cheap plastic sleeves. The statue is kind of neat. The codes are not separate for each download. They are bundled. So if you have a game already but you want one of the other ones, you can't give that game you have away. The book is okay. I think I got mine at $70 shipped, so $65 plus shipping might not be bad if you really are a SF fan.

The music disc come in cheap plastic sleeves. The statue is kind of neat. The codes are not separate for each download. They are bundled. So if you have a game already but you want one of the other ones, you can't give that game you have away.
That's only for the PS3 version. The 360 boxed set comes with a code that you redeem online for nine separate 25-digit XBL codes.

That's only for the PS3 version. The 360 boxed set comes with a code that you redeem online for nine separate 25-digit XBL codes.
Um nope. That's how it came with the 360 version. I've had two sets and both came with tokens that were for multiple games and DLC on the same codes. There was 3 or 4 codes altogether I think.

Um nope. That's how it came with the 360 version. I've had two sets and both came with tokens that were for multiple games and DLC on the same codes. There was 3 or 4 codes altogether I think.
The 360 version's code is 16 digits. You use it at streetfighter.com/redeem.

if only they are willing to ship it to my place (which is out of asia) they would have gotten 1 more sale

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back