Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

God of War Saga

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

inFAMOUS 2

Journey; Collectors Edition

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3 (should have it completed in a week or two)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

The Last of Us

Valkyria Chronicles

Metal Gear: Revengeance

WII :wii:

Wii U :wiiu:

PS Vita :psp:

PC :pc:

Diablo Diablo II

FEZ Steam Download

3DS/DS :3ds:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Advance Wars: days of Ruin

Dragon Quest IX

PSX

Xenogears PS2

:ps2:

Viewtiful Joe

Note* I'm still playing through some of these games, especially the RPGs but if any catch your eye feel free to send me a message and I will be sure to contact you as soon as I have completed them. Some of these I am willing to let go for very cheap but mostly looking for trades. Don't be shy shoot me a PM. I honestly need to control my impulse buys and store-credit on cheap games, my backlog is immense with no where near enough time to get through them all haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
updated! I'm still currently playing some of these games, but if you are interested in any I will make a note. As soon as I have completed the game I will let you know.

I have a Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds code, and I'm willing to trade it for Animal Crossing New Leaf and something else (PayPal or another game - see my post via link in my sig for other games I'll trade for like Catherine and Shadows of the Damned). :)

I would love to trade for Animal Crossing, I'll contact you after my final today and discuss. right on time since I just finished beating a link to the past haha.

BUMP.

I've been a bit overwhelmed with work and school. I apologize for not responding to seem of the PMs sent my way since my last bump. I'm currently look for a copy of Bravely Default.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back