Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Phoenix Wright: Justice for all $14.99 + shipping (Amazon.com)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:28 AM

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B000JLL3UQ/

Noticed this and didn't see it posted. Good price for this game as it seems to sell higher than the other ones typically. Sold and shipped by Amazon.com for $14.99.

Ships in 3 to 6 weeks. Add $25 or more for free shipping.

#2 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

Thanks a lot OP! You are amazing for finding this deal. I still have a ways to go until I beat the first game, so I don't mind the wait. :)

$14.99, that sweet, sweet price point.

:bow:  :boxing: :fridge:

Firepowerr.png

#3 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

Marry me, OP

#4 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

Marry me, OP

that's what i'm saying. i'll bring the ace attorney themed cake

Firepowerr.png

#5 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:46 AM

Thanks a lot OP!  Just need to find Trials & Tribulations at a comparable price now.

#6 NiiNJA

NiiNJA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

anyone know why the price is so low? mostly curious as to why its so much cheaper than even the used price.

#7 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

These have mysterious reprints once in a while in the past.  Maybe another one.

#8 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:10 AM

Great game! But make sure to play "Ace Attorney" before this one, the stories are linked, so you need to experience them in the correct order.

#9 DGMoney

DGMoney

CheapAssIndieGamer

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

Good find!

#10 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

Thanks, OP! I was really annoyed that this game kept hovering around $40 when all the other games in the series received large enough reprints to bring prices down to the $20 range. Now the only game I don't actually own is the first one (been waiting for $10-15 for a while now).

Played all the others at least twice, so hopefully this will satisfy any Ace Attorney urges I get while waiting for the 3DS game to release (please let there be physical copies :pray:).

#11 tadakichi16

tadakichi16

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

Wow, for that price a great deal, indeed! Thanks a lot OP!

#12 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

No, I will not make out with you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

I don't have the money right now but I get paid on Monday. It says "ships in 3-6 weeks". It should be safe to order it now as it won't get billed until it ships, right?

#13 h4mx0r

h4mx0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

I don't have the money right now but I get paid on Monday. It says "ships in 3-6 weeks". It should be safe to order it now as it won't get billed until it ships, right?

Amazon always charges you once it ships, so you can place an order now.

There's also always the tiny chance that they get stock earlier than expected too.

Posted Image

#14 harleypv

harleypv

But Nep Nep...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Nice find OP! Very worth it at this price!

#15 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Thank you based OP.

#16 Daegonett

Daegonett

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

That's strange it's so high when it's the shortest and weakest link in the Phoenix Wright series. I bought it from GameStop at least 3 years ago and it was cheaper than all of them ($15 w/edge card) and was present more frequently than the others in the Gamestops around me (around 15 within 10 miles).

#17 perfectsil

perfectsil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

these games are on IOS now, $7 each

#18 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thanks OP I just scooped one :D

Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#19 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

I would check your local GameStop for Trials and Tribulations. They are usually confused for the first ace attorney.

#20 StilesCrisis

StilesCrisis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

That's strange it's so high when it's the shortest and weakest link in the Phoenix Wright series. I bought it from GameStop at least 3 years ago and it was cheaper than all of them ($15 w/edge card) and was present more frequently than the others in the Gamestops around me (around 15 within 10 miles).

It's not the weakest if you count the atrocious Miles Edgeworth spinoff. For that matter, I'm pretty disappointed with the iOS "HD" port. It feels very rough around the edges. The first iOS version was actually better.

#21 elyfant422

elyfant422

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

I just hope these orders go through. I recently ordered something saying 3-4 weeks for delivery and they just cancelled my order without telling me. Doesn't make sense too because they still fulfill for third parties.

#22 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

This will be my first Ace Attorney game. Hope if goes well.

Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#23 Daegonett

Daegonett

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

It's not the weakest if you count the atrocious Miles Edgeworth spinoff. For that matter, I'm pretty disappointed with the iOS "HD" port. It feels very rough around the edges. The first iOS version was actually better.

I wasn't counting spinoffs which is why I said Phoenix Wright games instead of Ace Attorney I should've been clearer, and Edgey's spinoff wasn't exactly atrocious, it just needed the classic Wright v.Edgeworth showdown or at least a Feenie cameo lol

#24 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Thanks!  It's the one I've been missing from the 3, and I had no intention of paying the $40 it seems to be everywhere else.

Though, as mentioned above, if you do have an iOS device, the whole triogy is available at a better price than the DS cartridges, as well as it has been reoptimized for touch control as well.

#25 StilesCrisis

StilesCrisis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

Thanks!  It's the one I've been missing from the 3, and I had no intention of paying the $40 it seems to be everywhere else.

Though, as mentioned above, if you do have an iOS device, the whole triogy is available at a better price than the DS cartridges, as well as it has been reoptimized for touch control as well.

Yeah, to be fair, I didn't love the new iOS port, but it's still not a bad deal to spend $15 on the App Store for all three games. You'd get used to the rough edges and it's a great value overall.