PS3 Gran Tuismo 5 GT5 Amazon Prime FSSS GT5 XL

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Good lord. An hour later and I can finally play. 12 updates, 2 gig mandatory install, and then 8 gig install.

#32 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

Good lord. An hour later and I can finally play. 12 updates, 2 gig mandatory install, and then 8 gig install.

LOL. Some of the big PS3 games are ridiculous. Hope the PS4 will more like 360, few seconds title updates, no mandatory installs etc...

#33 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

With that kind of patching required, they should have reprinted a new version of the game. 

#34 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

With that kind of patching required, they should have reprinted a new version of the game. 

It's already the "reprinted" version. If they reprint again, it'd be GT5 XXL. ;)

#35 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, I picked up GT5 XL and thought I'd throw it in for a quick race before bed, big mistake as I proceeded to browse websites on my phone for an hour waiting for the damn thing to install and update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS3, Gran Tuismo 5, GT5, Amazon, Prime, FSSS, GT5 XL