- - - - -

Lego City 3DS $22.xx W/ Free Mini Figure @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 brewin

brewin

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

http://www.amazon.co...s=lego city 3ds

Title says it all. Didnt see this in any other threads or topics. Nice price for a fairly recent game and the mini figure was a pre-order item I beleive. Picked up one for my 8 year old son who loves the wii U version. Hopefully this one is at least as fun as the ridiculously addictive Wii U version. Dont miss out! 

EDIT: Click Bonus Offer and add both items to cart, it will take the $10 off the price for the figure at final checkout!

Posted Image

#2 DaSH Alpha

DaSH Alpha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

thx OP!!  Wanted the 3DS one but not for full price after reading some lackluster reviews and missed the minifig offer w/ the Wii U version, plus Amazon had a music CD for only $4 that I wanted (but didn't want to play $4 shipping) so it was the perfect filler to get free super saver shipping.

#3 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

Sweet! Been waiting for a good price.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#4 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

thnx son had been wanting this glad I waited to get both, also for those wondering you do get free s/h even without prime so even better deal. $24 total after tax.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

Not to dissuade anyone from buying it, but keep your expectations low if you've played the Wii U version. This is very much a cut down version with less focus on exploration and more combat.

#6 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Bought!
Thanks for the info, OP! :)

Posted Image

#7 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

If you buy the wiiu version you still get the same toy. :)

#8 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

Keep thinking this thread is for the Wii U version! Eragh! :)

cagSig.png515886.png

#9 brewin

brewin

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

emperordahc, on 27 Jun 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:Keep thinking this thread is for the Wii U version! Eragh!
the wii u version is easily worth full price! it would be a steal at sub $30.

Posted Image

#10 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

Any sorta of game connectivity between this and the WiiU version?  Don't remember if it would unlock anything between the two versions.

The minifig looks just like the one I got for preordering the WiiU version at Target.

Destiny CAG clan = CAG Raiders of Lost Loot [4CAG] ; Here for CAGs that can't join the CAGcast clan

Current Playlist:

:wiiu:  +++++  Mario Kart 8-cooling my engine/AKA offline mode              :3ds:  +++++  Smash Bros. - It's-a-me... Mario-SMASH!  Woohoo!

:360:  +++++  Rocksmith 2014 wait... which end is up   

:ps3:  +++++  Destiny - oh Destiny, oh Destiny, you give me stuff I doh-on't need.  Why do you haaate me soh--oh much, please gih-ive me-ee better stuff

#11 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

Thanks OP, I just got 100% on the Wii U version and the mini-fig just sweetens the deal.