320 GB Refurb PS3 $199.99 from Sony Store + Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hopefully this will be useful for some CAGs out there. 

https://store.sony.c...m/en/p/PS394744

PS3 refurbished units have been fully reconditioned and certified by PlayStation and carry the same warranty as a brand new product.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#2 TweakyRabbit

TweakyRabbit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Dang, 6 out of 6 people found my review helpful. It's a great deal!

467702.png

#3 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hmm...very tempting at this price. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Image

#4 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

Good deal, passed along the info to those who are interested.  In the meantime, I applied for and got instantly approved for the Sony Visa.  Nice little $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the card :)

Those who haven't done so already could get a card, buy the refurb PS3 and wait for the statement credit to get it for a net $99. The card can be used right away, but credit won't show up until 8-12 weeks. No interest until May 2014, so no worries about not paying it off until said credit arrives.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#5 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

SO tempting to upgrade my 160gb slim to 320gb, for probably about $50 out of pocket (sell my 160gb for $150) but I have to keep in mine that im getting the ps4 in 5 months!

#6 thegayblade

thegayblade

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

Officially refurbished Sony PS3s are great though, almost no different from a new. They replaced my damaged PS3 with a refurbished one 2 and a 1/2 years ago and I haven't had a single problem since. 

#7 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'd be all over this if it wasn't refurbished. This is exactly my price point for a new PS3, but I don't buy used consoles.

Yeah thats pretty closeminded especially considering where it is coming from and that it has the same warranty as a new one, and in all honesty, probably much less likely to fail. 

534753.png

#8 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Good deal, passed along the info to those who are interested.  In the meantime, I applied for and got instantly approved for the Sony Visa.  Nice little $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the card :)

Those who haven't done so already could get a card, buy the refurb PS3 and wait for the statement credit to get it for a net $99. The card can be used right away, but credit won't show up until 8-12 weeks. No interest until May 2014, so no worries about not paying it off until said credit arrives.

I seen that but I have a Playstation Visa I just signed up for. I assume it has to be a Sony Visa?

Edit:  Yeah it appears to be. Playstation card your $100 bonus is a $50 psn card and year sub to PSN+. Sony card gives you $100 back. Hmm.