Brand1543.gif

78-190-291-09.jpg
Pikmin 3 Wii U Games Nintendo
$59.99
Your Price: $54.99

code: EMCXNXV55

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo preorder $36 

Coupon code: EMCXPVM226

:ps3: SONY PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller: Metallic Gold  $37, no code needed.

#2 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Glad I got in for M&L at $34 back in May.

#3 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

i remember the days of $29.99 :(

#4 Fairy

Fairy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

i remember the days of $29.99 :(

$30 of the same game? When?

#5 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

He is probably referring to GBA days

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#6 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

He is probably referring to GBA days

Nah he is remembering when Newegg would have $10 off all preorders that were $39.99 last year. Now those were the days.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

4 bucks off isnt worth waiting  a week to get it

WOOOO I STINK

#8 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

4 bucks off isnt worth waiting  a week to get it

They offer free 3 day shipping on pre-orders so the latest you'd get it would be Thursday. I usually get my Newegg pre-orders on the release date since most of them ship from Memphis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 alleycat58

alleycat58

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

They offer free 3 day shipping on pre-orders so the latest you'd get it would be Thursday. I usually get my Newegg pre-orders on the release date since most of them ship from Memphis.

It's truly closer to a week for a lot of people. I've never gotten anything sooner than 5 calendar days, 10 days so far has been the longest.

I'll take a few bucks off and no tax, I have no hurry to get anything.ASAP.

#10 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'm still waiting on my Game & Wario preorder from them, to give an idea of their shipping.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4

#11 lkx

lkx

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

Newegg ship from their closest warehouse to your residence. If you're lucky, it could arrive next day. But if you're unlucky, could take a long time. 

#12 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Newegg ship from their closest warehouse to your residence. If you're lucky, it could arrive next day. But if you're unlucky, could take a long time. 

I used to get almost all UPS 3 day packages next day, as it would ship from CA and I'm in NV. Now, they never ship any video game stuff from CA anymore, but if it's 3 day shipping, I'll still get it in 2 days sometimes(never next day anymore).

The Egg saver is another thing altogether. It normally takes 7-10 days. I preordered the AC 3DS XL bundle for my wife and I thought it was 3 day, but it was actually the egg saver and it took the full 10 days.

Normally I don't care, but that was a late B-Day gift as it was, so the extra time wasn't to my liking. So in the future, I'll need to pay closer attention to shipping methods and if I need the item sooner, rather than later.

#13 Fairy

Fairy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

How can I change the title? Pikmin preorder has a little discount.

#14 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

I'm still waiting on my Game & Wario preorder from them, to give an idea of their shipping.

Yeah, this thread reminded me to shoot them off an e-mail about it.

oIi9lub.png

#15 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

I already contacted their CS and it was useless.

Basically Newegg got a delayed shipment (or no shipment?!) and the game is currently 'discontinued' on their official store page. I cancelled my order as soon as they told me that. They offered no compensation or bonuses for the wait. If you want the game, I suggest to cancel your order and just pick it up somewhere else. Newegg is being really crappy with their preorders. You preorder a title and get it 3 weeks later? Rip off!

#16 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Basically Newegg got a delayed shipment (or no shipment?!) and the game is currently 'discontinued' on their official store page. I cancelled my order as soon as they told me that. They offered no compensation or bonuses for the wait. If you want the game, I suggest to cancel your order and just pick it up somewhere else. Newegg is being really crappy with their preorders. You preorder a title and get it 3 weeks later? Rip off!

Eh, I'm not the kind of person to make "Day 1" purchases unless there's a deal of some sort in place.

I'll let this one sit for a month or two to see what happens.

oIi9lub.png

#17 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

Same here. Contacted them today about Game & Wario (release date 6/23/13) and was told that they'll ship it whenever they get it. I've been pretty patient, but would've really liked it for this holiday weekend.

At least that one was $8 off. This "deal" on M&L? Forget about it. No offense to the OP, of course.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4