Gamestop: 4 used games $9.99 or less for $20

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#91 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

any Mass CAGs know if this deal works around here?

Dunno your exact location but I've called:
Both Leominster Stores
Lunenburg
Hudson
Marlborough

None of them knew anything about it

#92 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

I hate dealing with the GS in my local area the manager just has this dumb look on his face when you ask him any question he has no idea how to answer. Almost like a child caught doing something they are not suppose to do.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#93 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Woonsocket, RI is a no-go. Anyone try the Gamestops in the Emerald Square Mall? Or the one across from it? All in North Attleboro, MA.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#94 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

Woonsocket, RI is a no-go. Anyone try the Gamestops in the Emerald Square Mall? Or the one across from it? All in North Attleboro, MA.

Really? That's a shame. Cranston too far for you? or Providence.

#95 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

So I'm guessing this is a no go in Tennessee?

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#96 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

So I'm guessing this is a no go in Tennessee?

That seems to be the case, but it'd be nice if it wasn't, haha.

#97 HebiyO

HebiyO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Anyone try this in Manhattan? I actually just bought like three games and want to know if it's worth the hassle to get one more game.

#98 reko8

reko8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Yes, this deal was going on in the Millbury, Massachusetts GameStop. I was there over the weekend and they have a bin and signs for this deal. I already have all the games for GameStop that go for under $10 so I didn't get anything.

Don't know if this is still going on there, I saw this deal on Saturday.

#99 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Yes, this deal was going on in the Millbury, Massachusetts GameStop. I was there over the weekend and they have a bin and signs for this deal. I already have all the games for GameStop that go for under $10 so I didn't get anything.

Don't know if this is still going on there, I saw this deal on Saturday.

Sweet Millbury isn't too far from me AND they have a Red Robin right there.

#100 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Any Delaware CAGs look into this?

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#101 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Well if any SoCal CAGs cam chime in on whether or not this deal works in that region that would be awesome.

#102 Kuruna

Kuruna

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

I'd say this is a store-specific promotion because in Brockton, MA there are two GS that have buy 4 games for $20 but games must be $9.99 games and under.

Kuruna

#103 Ceol_CAG

Ceol_CAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

It's working in many of the stores in/around Boston. Prudential Center, Downtown Crossing, Everett, and Chelsea GameStops all have bins promoting this deal. 

EDIT: I should probably add that the deals were still going on as of today. No clue when they end, though. 

#104 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

I'd say this is a store-specific promotion because in Brockton, MA there are two GS that have buy 4 games for $20 but games must be $9.99 games and under.
Kuruna

That's what the promo is though?

#105 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

I am going to check a couple stores in the NYC area.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#106 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

i dont see any indication of this being done in the manhattan area
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#107 Kuruna

Kuruna

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

That's what the promo is though?

Yes, promotion or "sale" is typically in a small bin setup with select games under a hand-written note that says, "Buy 4 for $20 (valued 9.99 and under)." Though, I didn't ask if the deal extended beyond the small setup, but I'm sure (or hopeful) it does.

When I spoke to the GS rep about the deal he indicated that the first two games ring up at $5 apiece and the next two free. I'm assuming its just the way they had to program the system to get the B2G2 for $20 (games valued at 9.99 or less) to work. It sounds like select GS stores are reducing inventory because if I returned any two games they just take off the "free" items.

This deal was in both the RK Plaza and Westgate Mall GS in the Brockton, MA area.

Kuruna

#108 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Yes, promotion or "sale" is typically in a small bin setup with select games under a hand-written note that says, "Buy 4 for $20 (valued 9.99 and under)." Though, I didn't ask if the deal extended beyond the small setup, but I'm sure (or hopeful) it does.

When I spoke to the GS rep about the deal he indicated that the first two games ring up at $5 apiece and the next two free. I'm assuming its just the way they had to program the system to get the B2G2 for $20 (games valued at 9.99 or less) to work. It sounds like select GS stores are reducing inventory because if I returned any two games they just take off the "free" items.

This deal was in both the RK Plaza and Westgate Mall GS in the Brockton, MA area.

Kuruna

That would make it four games for $10

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#109 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:02 PM

This thread reminded me I still have that PUR coupon for buy 2 pre-owned products and get a 3rd of equal or lesser price for free. Thanks!

To bad I can't think of anything I really want.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#110 Kuruna

Kuruna

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

That would make it four games for $10

Sorry! My math skills at 3AM are severely diminished. I meant to say that the first two ring up at $10 apiece and the last two are free versus GS ringing them up 4 games at $5 apiece.

#111 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sorry! My math skills at 3AM are severely diminished. I meant to say that the first two ring up at $10 apiece and the last two are free versus GS ringing them up 4 games at $5 apiece.

It happens.

Wish this was available around me, but my two frequent stores don't have it going on. However, I did find a copy of SOCOM confrontation for 2.xx. Time to play some SOCOM goodness.

(The servers went back up btw.)

xivpads.png

#112 Kuruna

Kuruna

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

This deal is still going on (as of yesterday) in the West Gate Mall (Brockton, MA) location. So, YMMV, still.

http://www.cheapassg...-4-for-20-deal/

I hope the image loads (still new to the site.) If that fails, I'll Dropbox it tonight.

I ended up getting FF 13, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2 (yeah, I know it it has mixed reviews, but DE:HR, Dead Island, and others are 10+, and Wolfenstein. I'm looking at Dante's Inferno, Virtual Tennis, Batman AA, and possibly a few others. Any recommendations?