Photo
* * * - - 12 votes

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition Available at Best Buy!

Tales of Xillia tales of xillia Collectors Edition collectors edition limited Limited Edition edition Pre-order preorder

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...=6149980&loc=01

#2 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

u really derped that link   =)

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition  - $99 + tax

Edit: Looks like CAG was derping the links... found a way around it

#3 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

In for either a cancellation, free copy,free giftcard or a combination of those 3.

#4 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

u really derped that link   =)

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition  - $99 + tax

Edit: Looks like CAG was derping the links... found a way around it

Don't tell me I derped the link. All I did was copy and paste it to here. I have no idea why it didn't work. It works now.

#5 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Don't tell me I derped the link. All I did was copy and paste it to here. I have no idea why it didn't work. It works now.

Seems like you copied a non-CAG affilate link from that website.  either way I use a cb link

PM for BB GCU and Elite+ services!

#6 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

Seems like you copied a non-CAG affilate link from that website.  either way I use a cb link

I originally had a link straight from bestbuy.com, but I couldn't get it to work right so then I tried that hybrid guys link and the link's name ended up looking weird so I tried looking on other websites. This one is the only normal link I could find that brings you straight to the Best Buy page for the product. So the guy gave me a 1 star because apparently I didn't find a great product? This is sold out everywhere so I don't think it's a bad find.

#7 LCAWC

LCAWC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

Neat, I missed out on this when Amazon had it, so I suppose this is the next best thing. Thanks OP!

#8 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

So the guy gave me a 1 star because apparently I didn't find a great product? This is sold out everywhere so I don't think it's a bad find.

Why do people even care about the star rating system?

Posted Image

#9 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

Did this ever sell out at BB?

#10 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

I originally had a link straight from bestbuy.com, but I couldn't get it to work right so then I tried that hybrid guys link and the link's name ended up looking weird so I tried looking on other websites. This one is the only normal link I could find that brings you straight to the Best Buy page for the product. So the guy gave me a 1 star because apparently I didn't find a great product? This is sold out everywhere so I don't think it's a bad find.

I didn't give u a 1 star.... I just helped u get a working link

#11 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Did this ever sell out at BB?

yes it did, this might be your last chance. if you are lucky. IT might end up like the bioshock infinite, and last of us fiasco. you could end up  getting it free, if bestbuy accidently cancels it.

#12 joshxx

joshxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

Does BB even sell this one , is a mistake from them , because after being OOS from the other retailers BB appears with this edition , did it even appeared in the past?

#13 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

I didn't give u a 1 star.... I just helped u get a working link

Why do people even care about the star rating system?

I only care because I think this is a really good find when this game could end up being like $300 on ebay like The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition. @Hybrid Sorry dude I assumed it because you were the first comment. :)

#14 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

yes it did, this might be your last chance. if you are lucky. IT might end up like the bioshock infinite, and last of us fiasco. you could end up  getting it free, if bestbuy accidently cancels it.

I already have it pre-ordered. I don't need to. It's just that every time I checked in at BB.com, it was in stock. I was hoping this would sell out long ago.

#15 argyle

argyle

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Part of me wants to order it to see if I can flip it (assuming it ships), since I already have one preordered at GS for myself.  But then part of me thinks it may be more hassle than it's worth, esp. if a lot of other ppl have the same idea.  Hard call.  

Posted Image

#16 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

This will in no way be limited like TLOU PP edition but it's nice to dream I suppose

#17 gr8asianman

gr8asianman

◕‿‿◕

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

I missed the pre-order at GS & Amazon so hopefully this doesn't get cancelled. Thanks op!

fs_overall.png

sig.gif

#18 midloo

midloo

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

In for one and hoping it doesn't get cancelled.  Thanks much, OP. 

Posted Image

#19 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

I have no idea how you people can drop $100 on a game and some peripherals. Don't you have families or bills or something?

With that said, I want this game, but not until it's sub-$40.

#20 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

I have no idea how you people can drop $100 on a game and some peripherals. Don't you have families or bills or something?

I can see why you'd say that, but I have credit at Gamestop already set aside to pay for this. I also really love the Tales of series and want to show my support by buying this latest installment (hopefully encouraging Namco-Bandai to release more Tales of titles in the future).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#21 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

it all about picking were you spend you money  their always ways too make money buying an selling games online/retail stores if you don't mind little work  or even sites like bing $5 dollar gift cards add up

Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.

#22 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Yeah but I don't live paycheck to paycheck plus I take advantage of free giftcards + ebates + reward zone or any other promo available. :o also I avoid drugs, cigarettes & fast food. Saves a lot.

#23 shadowneko003

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

How likely is BB to cancel orders?  What did BB do with the Bioshock Infinite and Last of us fiasco?

shadowneko003.png

Currently Playing: :ps2: : none :psp: : Final Fantasy VII & Tales of Eternia  :ps3: : Assassin's Creed Liberation :3ds: : Gyakuten Kenji 2

#24 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

People pay stupid amounts of money for parted-out collector's editions.

#25 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

There some left over after bills, family expenses, investments, savings etc. I'm sure all CAGs are smart in managing their financials, its not like we are missing bills to buy these gems. It's a form of entertainment, collecting that is. You must have a hobby too that you spend money on.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#26 Mry087

Mry087

Cheap Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

has BB always charged in advance for preorders? because i really don't feel like having to hold 104.99 for some thing that may not ship :\

#27 drjones83

drjones83

Living the dream...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Thanks OP

Posted Image

#28 RCizzle65

RCizzle65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

What did they do after those?

#29 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

So wait, let me get this straight, if you pre-order from Amazon you only have to pay $60 but you get EVERYTHING that comes with the CE version except that statue?  So basically you're paying $40 for that statue. 

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

bonus-offer_75._SL75_V185690660_.gif
Pre-order TALES OF XILLIA for PS3 and Get the Limited Edition
The Limited Edition will be limited to all first-run copies of the game and include TALES OF XILLIA game software, exclusive collectable character profile booklet, TALES OF XILLIA music CD, and two DLC costumes. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate these promotions at any time. These offers will be extended to all existing pre-orders. While supplies last.

#30 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

So wait, let me get this straight, if you pre-order from Amazon you only have to pay $60 but you get EVERYTHING that comes with the CE version except that statue?  So basically you're paying $40 for that statue. 

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

All first day copies of Xillia will be the LE, regardless of where you buy from. Besides the statue, the CE gets an artbook (vs a character profile booklet in the LE). But yeah, $40 more is a pretty big hike.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tales of Xillia, tales of xillia, Collectors Edition, collectors edition, limited, Limited, Edition, edition, Pre-order, preorder