Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

$40 for $50 Amazon gift card or PSN card, more at Meijer (in store w/ coupon)

Amazon gift card Meijer PSN card $10 off $50 coupon

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 D3M0N1CH3ART

D3M0N1CH3ART

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

Ok CAGers, I am in desperate need for this deal! Unfortunately I live in California so I cannot buy the Gift Cards. Can anyone purchase the gift cards and I send you Paypal? I will post a pic of my PP balance for proof. My $325 will become available this Friday! It's pending because eBay has to wait 3 days after the item I sold was delivered, which was today. You can buy the (8) $50 Amazon Gift Cards for $320 like the OP with the coupons, and I will send you the payment, then you can send the codes! This would be a huge deal for me guys. Thanks pazu7e7y.jpg

#92 DinosaurJr

DinosaurJr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

stop begging for people to buy you cards. after paypal fees/gas/headache/time to deal with buying multiple cards, an extra $5 is not worth it for any sane person. accept the fact you won't get the card and move on.

#93 LiquidSnape

LiquidSnape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

I love Mperks and being a Meijer employee I can receive 10 percent off all the PSN cards too, sometimes I am able to find addional coupons and get $50 PSN cards for 32 dollars its pretty neat

#94 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

I lucked out for once, and am up in Ohio visiting my parents and there is a Meijer pretty near their house. I was able to snag 8 $50 kindle cards (they had a ton of both the $25 and $50 ones, so I didn't mind grabbing as many as I did) before both my credit cards were locked for potential fraudulent charges. :lol: Too many similar transactions set it off.

And I second what dinosaur Jr says.  With how long it took me to do, plus the gas (for a typical drive), and the headache involved, no way I'd do it for someone else for a measly $5.

#95 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

I lucked out for once, and am up in Ohio visiting my parents and there is a Meijer pretty near their house. I was able to snag 8 $50 kindle cards (they had a ton of both the $25 and $50 ones, so I didn't mind grabbing as many as I did) before both my credit cards were locked for potential fraudulent charges. :lol: Too many similar transactions set it off.

And I second what dinosaur Jr says.  With how long it took me to do, plus the gas (for a typical drive), and the headache involved, no way I'd do it for someone else for a measly $5.

Where in Ohio?

And yes I agree....lots of hassle for a stranger, but wouldnt you guys be super stoked if a stranger did it for you?  Its all about karma people.

If I would have seen the requests I would have considered it.

Anyways....between my brother and I we got $1000 worth of amazon cards for $800!  SCORE!!!  Cheap next gen consoles and games for us!!!

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y
:psp: Dragons Crown, LBP Vita, Smart As, Sound Shapes

#96 D3M0N1CH3ART

D3M0N1CH3ART

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

Where in Ohio?

And yes I agree....lots of hassle for a stranger, but wouldnt you guys be super stoked if a stranger did it for you? Its all about karma people.

Anyways....between my brother and I we got $1000 worth of amazon cards for $800! SCORE!!! Cheap next gen consoles and games for us!!!

Somebody was suppose to do it for an extra $30 but he never replied :(

#97 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:25 AM

Somebody was suppose to do it for an extra $30 but he never replied :(

Sorry dude, thats a bummer! :(

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y
:psp: Dragons Crown, LBP Vita, Smart As, Sound Shapes

#98 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Where in Ohio?

And yes I agree....lots of hassle for a stranger, but wouldnt you guys be super stoked if a stranger did it for you?  Its all about karma people.

Anyways....between my brother and I we got $1000 worth of amazon cards for $800!  SCORE!!!  Cheap next gen consoles and games for us!!!

The Oregon, OH Meijer store.

I actually went back late last night and got enough to match you and your brother (between both my transactions).  I obtained a paper coupon and it said one coupon per item, so I asked the guy in electronics if I could use the coupon more than once per transaction and he said yea.  I then grabbed some more Kindle cards (it seemed like there was even more than when I was there two days prior) and handed them to him.  He ended up calling his manager on the phone to ask if he could do it (probably because I had more than 2) and was almost sure I'd get shut down, but the manager told him there was no limit. :lol:  Score! It was a lot easier to have them all rang up at once back in electronics, although my wife just shook her head at me.

#99 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

Ended up getting another $200 while shopping for some home supplies yesterday. They had a bunch of $50 cards a few days ago but someone must have cleared them out. They did have a fair amount of the $25 ones left. The $50 cards were a bit annoying to scan through but the $25 cards were a real pain in the ass. Luckily the cashier was cool with it and did it without batting an eye.

#100 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

There will be another one of these sales before the consoles are released so there is still hope for people to get help next time around.

#101 D3M0N1CH3ART

D3M0N1CH3ART

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

There will be another one of these sales before the consoles are released so there is still hope for people to get help next time around.

They need to build a store in California

#102 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Is today the last day or did this expired already?

#103 srac84

srac84

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

Is today the last day or did this expired already?

coupon said it expires on the 4th of july sorry man, you're 2 days too late

#104 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

No, I will not make out with you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hopefully they do another one of these before the new consoles come out. That'd be nice.