Bunch of used games

LdQx7tz.jpg

Project X Zone LE

XAvdB76.jpg

Diablo 2 CE

nLU1kAr.jpg

Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru 1/7 Figure Preorder

6zbcOES.jpg

Not sure the guy with a trading ban after one trade is really an appealing person to sell to.

When I read this post, I had to scroll up.

Technically a June pickup

grabbed :br: from BestBuy

3 for $15

Blade

Black Hawk Down

Brave Heart

OOS on First Blood, First Blood Part 2 and Night in the Museum collection :bomb:

tagged at $7.99 while all the other copies were $12.99

Resident Evil Afterlife

Wish they would release Season 3 for Gargoyles. But that would probably never happen.
It will probably be a DMC exclusive like Season 2, Part 2, which just got released a few weeks ago.

Why the hell would you want Goliath Chronicles anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
20130702_200812-1.jpg

20130702_200759-1.jpg

Got this from GroupOn for $20. The disc order is all kinds of freaky. Here's how this package ordered the discs:

- Superman I Disc 2
- Superman I Disc 3
- Superman I Disc 4
- Superman II Disc 2
- Superman Returns Disc 2
- Bryan Singer's Video Journal
- Superman I Disc 1
- Amazing Story of Superman
- Superman IV
- Superman Returns Disc 1
- You Will Believe
- Superman II Disc 1
- Superman II Donner Cut
- Superman III

Also, the digibook came damaged. ;_;

wii.gif
Epic Mickey CE $10 (Kmart clearance)
ps3.gif
Shadows of the Damned  $5 (Kmart clearance)
Rest from Gamestop -PUR
xbox360.gif
Dead Rising  $5
xbox360.gif
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (Steelbook CE) $3
xbox360.gif
Arcade Pack  (Bomberman Online, Geometry Wars 2, Lumines Live) $3

First Pick Ups of the Month. 

Picked up Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country II, Super Mario All-Stars, Tecmo Bowl, and Robert Clemente Baseball for $14.99 at Goodwill. 3/5 looked to be pretty good, and they all test well. 

The Goodwill also had a Model 2 SNES with all the cords for $29.99, but it was too much for me at the moment. I wish Blue Tag was 50% off, would've bought it at that price. 10 minutes later, saw a Reseller buy it.

sVaMq5h.jpg

Bought this off a CAG. For some reason I keep getting games for a console I don't own. Really trying to force myself to get a 3DS but can't find a good enough deal and don't really want to part with the cash at the moment.

That's like buying gas because there is a good sale expect you don't have a car or anything that needs gas.

@Dodgeme I totally understand. I had a PS3 library befote i had one. Currently I have a lot of Fairchild and vectrex games but have yet to find a system. 3DS deals are getting easier to find though at least.

Side note: I bought an enchilada the other day and then threw it away cause I don't like enchiladas. But it was a good deal!!!!

20130706_193017-1.jpg

Picked up Big O at FYE. Wanted to get some other boxsets using the BOGO for $1, but it was only for stuff $15 and under. Ended up getting it for $18.

2fbafcf2e6fb11e2a58222000a1fb810_6.jpg

Aunt works at Bethesda so got this and a big map (bigger than inside the box). Comes with Elder Scrolls online stickers inside too which I thought was cool.

IMG_20130707_140357.JPG

Got the game today (used buy 2 games get GC at bestbuy to effectively pay 10 bucks for it)

Got the Guide a while back for 25 bucks from BBY when they had a 50% of promo

Totally forgot I bought this the other morning while sitting at work.

GTA3/Vice City/ San Andreas, Midnight Club 2, Max Payne 2, and Bully: Scholarship Edition- $20 on Amazon (used credit so tech free)

Looks like I could easily make my $ back selling GTA Double Pack and SA on Ebay and Ill have them all on my Steam account, win win!

IMG_20130709_173032.JPG

Just came in today from Google...

So excited about this phone. Unlocked HTC One with Stock Android. Pairing it with prepaid plan from Net10 to start with (will use ATT towers since I scored an ATT Net10 sim).

This might be my one and only purchase for the month. Have to save up for a lot in August. Also, isn't Tomb Raider supposed to have a slipcover?

1210e1af-4e7a-4ba3-8b08-e4eb4bec1c88_zpsc72958f9.jpg

So I have a lot to post since I have been having some great luck lately.

I found these at a flea market from a reseller which was weird. I got everything for $13. sadly I had to throw away the cases and manuals for Wardner and RKA. There was some mold on the inside of the covers. =(

$5 for the pair from another flea market vendor. Maybe they are realizing if they price like ebay, people will just buy from ebay?  Also thinking about getting Wii motes and nunchucks of each color. *crosses fingers for a Club Nintendo gold nunchuck restock now that I finally have the points*

Speaking of collecting controllers. I went into a second hand shop to check their N64 controllers and I came out with these and -$40.

Included was Mario Tennis. The Virtual Boy is missing the battery holder and the foam visor unfortunately. He mentioned that he might have others at his place. He promised me first look since this one is obviously just for parts. Hopefully that turns into something.

$15 from a Craigslist posting. Basically got it for the Dreamcast so I can trade to a buddy of mine. Everything else ended up going into a massive lot I will talk about at the end.

The guy I bought the Ogre Battle I talked about in my post last month found the boxes and manuals for his games. So now his games became so much more interesting at his alright cart only prices. I picked up Golden Eye, Diddy Kong Racing, and Pokemon Puzzle League for $30. He threw in the Ogre Battle Box for free since I bought the game earlier (got it for $25). I don't normally buy complete NES-64 stuff but if it falls in my lap \:D/

Not sure if I posted this before. But I got everything for $60. For whatever reason I had empty boxes for Heart Gold and Platinum. All the Pokemon games went into my massive lot I am building. Also kept the DSi since I stumbled upon an empty box at a garage sale.

Also my Bones Kickstarter stuff came in. They look so awesome! You can also see the forming of my massive lot of trade pile in the background.

So now onto my trade pile I have been amassing since late May. In May I sold what I could on ebay. The left overs were some fairly common titles. Then June hit and garage saling and flea market season started. From all those somewhat crappy-decent pick ups I posted last month I had a giant trade pile that was getting out of hand. I tried selling on Craigslist but all I got was low ballers and robots sending me poetry/song lyrics. I am done with that. So I decided I wanted my corner back. I took all of my trade stuff to a local "exchange" store. To make a long story short I went to two of these stores to trade stuff in. The end goal  was to end up at the new location for their new store since they are getting new good stock in from the other locations. Basically I took whatever the first store passed on and took it to the other store. In the end after a half day of trading with them I was offered about $250 in cash or $500 in credit (They seem to be pretty good at giving fair offers in credit and it never hurts to haggle). Here is the stuff I took to the store.

Stuff not pictured is a Genesis in the official briefcase and some duplicates of SNES era Nintendo Powers/my Game Pro collection I picked up not to long ago.

What I walked out of the store with.

All boxed and complete. Everything is super minty. So I transformed about $100 of garage sale/ flea market money into five awesome boxed SNES for my collection. The only one that really made me wince was Harvest Moon. That took $200 of my credit T_T

Well, it's not that great of a collectible (Just an artbook, really) but here it is none-the-less. (Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscqSvamyow

All boxed and complete. Everything is super minty. So I transformed about $100 of garage sale/ flea market money into five awesome boxed SNES for my collection. The only one that really made me wince was Harvest Moon. That took $200 of my credit T_T
Super jealous of those games and the prices. $200 for a CiB HM is a fucking deal... no need to cry about that one.

Mr. Bones Complete for $2.50

KOTOR II Complete for $2.50

Transformers the Movie: 25th Anniversary Album for $1.00 Especially happy with this. I enjoyed the Soundtrack and it completes my 25th Anniversary Set.

20130713_212442-1.jpg

20130713_211915-1.jpg

Damn you, FUNimation, for having the art for the Mihoshi Special but not including it! Good thing I have the Pioneer release.

20130713_211943-1.jpg

20130713_211836-1.jpg

Got it for $6 on Amazon. Had the figures, pencil boards, even the fanbook.

Hey y'all. Been a while since I've done some real collecting, but I've been back into it hardcore for about a month now. As such, this is gonna be kind of a big post, and includes some stuff from last month. Gonna hide it in a spoiler so y'all don't have to scroll past a huge wall of pictures.

IMG_1298.jpg

My one really big purchase, a PC Engine Core Grafx. Paid around $120. I've always been interested in PCE/Turbo gaming, and I had some extra cashflow, so I imported a system. Havent decided if I'm going to buy a north american Turbo Grafx yet or if I'm going to mod this one to play both region's games.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

All the games I picked up for the system so far. Most are crap, cheap games, but I figure I'll get these out of the way and get the more expensive stuff later. Pictured are:

(in cases)

Neutopia - $4

Peach Boy Momotarou Densetsu II - $2

F1 Circus - $2

Jaseikin Necromancer - $2

World Stadium '91 - $2

(card only) (all these were included with the system)

Benkei Gaiden

Neutopia

F1 Triple Battle

World Stadium

Victory Life

e124a0ee-d913-4bce-9f70-906b3a1b0d7d.jpg

Been getting into collecting import Saturn games as well. Got all these pretty cheap, $2 each for Evangelion and Gundam, $4 for Hydlide. Only got Hydlide because I wanted to see first hand how bad it was, but I didn't want to pay $35 for the american release.

IMG_1304.jpg

Thrift store stuff. $5 for Monkey Ball, .75 for the memory card, $2 for Madden

IMG_1308.jpg
More Thrift Store stuff. $3 for DBZ, $2 each for all the Gamecube games. Too bad DDR Mario Mix seems to have gone down in value :(

IMG_1305.jpg

PS2 Controller was $1.50 at the thrift store. Bought one last week for $3 at the same place. I wonder if they'll get around to putting the system out. Or maybe someone already bought it?

Die Hard Trilogy was $7 at GamePlay. I shouldn't have paid that much for it, but I didn't wanna leave the store without getting anything.

IMG_1303.jpg

Got these at a video store that was going out of business. $7 for Wave Race CIB and $5 for SSX (wich should have been $3 but the lady overcharged me and I didn't notice till I was home). I'm going back on monday to get a few more CIB N64 games.

IMG_1306.jpg

Got DBZ Super Butoden off ebay for something like 8 bucks. Complete, looks great. I dunno what it is with me and imports lately.

IMG_1307.jpg

Figure I'd end it with some boring stuff. AV cables for my Saturn because all I had before was an RF box, and a new controller because all I had before was the original offical Sega pad. For some reason, sellers on ebay have a ton of these things, and I picked this up brand new in box for something like $3? The box got squshed in the mail because the sell didn't know not to pack it in a bubble mailer I guess, but it works, feels sturdy, and most importantly, isn't the original Sega pad.

What I walked out of the store with.

Which Exchange did you get those at? Those prices are sort of absurd for retail IMO. They've been getting far too pricey lately and seem to be on the ol' "if it's listed on eBay for this much, then that's what it's worth" bandwagon :/ I also love that they used the super sticky label on BOF1 and HM instead of the less sticky ones like they did with the rest. That's gonna be a blast to peel off >:(

These came a little while back.

null_zpsc4ce4112.jpg

Got most of the BNC connectors that I need for my giant, silly switch box. Just waiting on a few S-video pigtails that were accidentally left out of the package that contained the one you see here :(

Before,

null_zps558444e0.jpg

After

null_zps5b70eb86.jpg

Will connect:

SNES mini - S-vid
Genesis 3 - S-vid
Saturn - S-vid
WiiU - Component
360 - Component
PS3 - Component
TG-16 - Composite
NES - Composite

Then off the switch will be:

Dreamcast - VGA
Ouya - HDMI by way of DVI

So, I can haz many systems hooked up now without a rigged system of multiple passive switches (which is something that I wouldn't ever have done anyway).

My Uncle came back from the Philippines and my Cousins got this for me. They told me I was going to get a surprise present. And I honestly thought it was going to be a Black Rock Shooter or Vocaloid Figure. But I'm fine with this as well. :D

Nothing much for this month besides some thrift store stuff.  Got Goldeneye for $5 shipped off eBay, though I used $2.70 of eBay bucks on that one.  Sonic Colors (sealed) was only $0.06 shipped from BestBuy.com, after a PM from Walmart and using $15 RZ certs that were due to expire in a week.  And I picked up Crisis Core (sealed) from a local grocery store for $14, since a sealed black label copy is hard to find.

9293393437_8543c44a21_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back