Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

Old Thread, New Thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

GameStop TIV trade trade-in values values credit database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4631 replies to this topic

#31 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Can the coupon that gives you $25 off any GameStop item be used to purchase amazon kindle cards? Thanks

Wait, what? Where can I find this coupon?

And I guess that extra 50% with renewal promo is continuing into July. I just got an email mentioning it. My account isn't up for a long time, but I may renew anyway, and trade a bunch of things in.

#32 DillonKC

DillonKC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

i havent had any problems logging in

Crap, it has been saying

"There was an error with the logon server. Please try again later."

for the past few days for me

#33 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

Wait, what? Where can I find this coupon?

I believe that they're referencing one of the coupons that you can get for cashing in your power up points on the website.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#34 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

7/1

Starfox 3DS $7.70
Child of Eden X360 $3
Motion Sports adren. X360 $5
Ni No Kuni $17
Naruto UNS3 PS3 $14
Skyrim PS3 $12
Aliens Colonial Marines PS3 $9
Dragons Dogma PS3 $9
Tekken Tag Tourn. 2 PS3 $10

#35 Hijak19

Hijak19

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Crap, it has been saying

"There was an error with the logon server. Please try again later."

for the past few days for me

Yeah I emailed them about that and they said maintenance would be done by today, but I am still getting the message as well.

#36 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

If I trade a few DS lites I'll need chargers right? 

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#37 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

If I trade a few DS lites I'll need chargers right? 

Yes.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#38 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

50% trade bonus for games 7/1 - 7/7. I confirmed it at a multiple GS stores here in Phoenix, AZ area. It might not be nationwide because the stores here have not been doing the $3 bonus that started last week. Last week the GS managers were saying that we're in a "test market" so they weren't doing any of the trade bonuses listed on their website.

IMG_16.jpg

IMG_14.jpg

#39 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Base TIVs from today:

Wii:

fortune street $7.00

lego harry potter years 5-7 $5.00

monopoly street $9.00

hasbro family game night $5.00

Wii U:

disney epic mickey 2 $12.00

call of duty black ops 2 $13.00

batman arkham city armored edition $10.00

Xbox 360:

rabbids alive and kicking $5.00

portal 2 $15.00

ufc undisputed 3 $15.00

tiger woods 12 $5.00

left 4 dead $8.00

PS3:

sonic & sega all-stars racing $7.00

cars mater-national $3.00

portal 2 $10.00

just cause 2 $10.00

sid meier's civilization revolution $10.00

persona 4 arena $11.00

Nintendo DS:

plants vs zombies $6.00

#40 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Really really lucky dude.

Always looking for mycokerewards points.

#41 jon94m

jon94m

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

7/01/13

just dance 3 - 8$

wii u

madden 13 - 8$

#42 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

Forgot to post this, but I will since it's a change.

6-25-13

Dreamcast Collection - $4

#43 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

50% trade bonus for games 7/1 - 7/7. I confirmed it at a multiple GS stores here in Phoenix, AZ area. It might not be nationwide because the stores here have not been doing the $3 bonus that started last week. Last week the GS managers were saying that we're in a "test market" so they weren't doing any of the trade bonuses listed on their website.

IMG_16.jpg

IMG_14.jpg

Same at all of mine in Ohio Toledo area

0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#44 sodapopinski

sodapopinski

CAGin' Since '06

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

And I guess that extra 50% with renewal promo is continuing into July. I just got an email mentioning it. My account isn't up for a long time, but I may renew anyway, and trade a bunch of things in.

Can anyone else confirm the 50% renewal coupon deal officially runs through July? I kind of regret not signing up for another year.

#45 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Can anyone else confirm the 50% renewal coupon deal officially runs through July? I kind of regret not signing up for another year.

The in-store, front desk fliers today had the b2g1 and 50% listed as "perks" of renewing your card. Not store-created, but straight from the mothership...

#46 io

io

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

I'm guessing it is just certain markets since that promo is not on the GS trade-in offer page.  I wish they had a list of stores that participated in these other promotions.  Since mine is doing the extra $3, though, I guess they aren't doing 50%.

#47 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Might be trading some stuff with the MS sale prices they just dropped.

Posted Image

#48 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Might be trading some stuff with the MS sale prices they just dropped.

I'm doing the same thing and basically just flipping it back to Microsoft points for more games!
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y
:psp: Dragons Crown, LBP Vita, Smart As, Sound Shapes

#49 io

io

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

I already bought Borderlands 2 and now need to get rid of that disc.  I'm not seeing anything else to do that with, though, as the prices aren't quite low enough on the other games (and no, I'm not going to do or even discuss the foreign account thing).

I could do AC III but I'd lose a buck on that one on the surface - though I'd essentially be converting my cheap MS points into GS/Amazon credit so it might be worth it.

#50 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

So if I'm just lookin to trade my disc copy of Borderlands 2 for 360, 30% bonus would be the best deal right?

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#51 io

io

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

So if I'm just lookin to trade my disc copy of Borderlands 2 for 360, 30% bonus would be the best deal right?

Well, the $3 extra would be the same as the 30% on that one (since it is $10).  But for the $3 extra you'd need 2 other games.  I happen to have a few more to bring in so I'm just going to do that.  Then there's no need to mess with a preorder you may or may not want.

#52 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

Anyone know if the trade promos are gonna change tomorrow?

#53 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

I already bought Borderlands 2 and now need to get rid of that disc.  I'm not seeing anything else to do that with, though, as the prices aren't quite low enough on the other games (and no, I'm not going to do or even discuss the foreign account thing).

I could do AC III but I'd lose a buck on that one on the surface - though I'd essentially be converting my cheap MS points into GS/Amazon credit so it might be worth it.

I gameshare with my Dad so for many of these it is an even better deal, but otherwise you are right about breaking even on most.

Posted Image

#54 io

io

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

I gameshare with my Dad so for many of these it is an even better deal, but otherwise you are right about breaking even on most.

Yeah, I can use the digital versions for the ability to play multiplayer on 2 systems with my son.  In theory we could do that with Borderlands 2 now - though he didn't much like the game (which was the only reason I got it on 360 instead of PS3 originally).  Oh well... As he gets older his tastes may change so I might as well have the option on a few more of these games.

#55 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

mcexy0.jpg

No mention of it being extended.

xivpads.png

#56 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Yeah, I can use the digital versions for the ability to play multiplayer on 2 systems with my son.  In theory we could do that with Borderlands 2 now - though he didn't much like the game (which was the only reason I got it on 360 instead of PS3 originally).  Oh well... As he gets older his tastes may change so I might as well have the option on a few more of these games.

According to the GS tiv website BL2 dropped to $8 base.

Posted Image

#57 Msn1983

Msn1983

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

I traded in another Wii u copy I found at blockbuster. I can confirm that Brighton Michigan is doing the 50% extra on all games. Paid $10.50 got $20.50 for it with the bonus.

Wii U
Black Ops 2 $13

#58 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

Is anyone else having this issue:

I had two PUR renewal B2G1 Free coupons on my account.   My more recent renewal was done on June 11th.  The first coupon was set to expire on 6/31/13.   So on 6/31/13 I logged into my PUR account to find that BOTH coupons were gone.  While I cannot remember the date of expiration of the second coupon I do know that it was after 6/31/13.   I emailed PUR but they told me it was being directed to the appropriate department and that I would hear back in 7-10 days.  

Sorry for the partially OT question, but I wanted to know if this was widespread or isolated to me.

Thanks.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#59 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Updated lists. Also updated requested format portion to state that if the system the game is for is not listed the value will not be updated. I'm typically doing these at work so I don't always have the time/accessibility to go out searching what system a game is for.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#60 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Is anyone else having this issue:

I had two PUR renewal B2G1 Free coupons on my account. My more recent renewal was done on June 11th. The first coupon was set to expire on 6/31/13. So on 6/31/13 I logged into my PUR account to find that BOTH coupons were gone. While I cannot remember the date of expiration of the second coupon I do know that it was after 6/31/13. I emailed PUR but they told me it was being directed to the appropriate department and that I would hear back in 7-10 days.

Sorry for the partially OT question, but I wanted to know if this was widespread or isolated to me.

Thanks.

I'm sure you mean 6/30/13, but...it is a known issue that coupons will disappear on the last day they are valid. Not sure why your other coupon disappeared. With normal coupons they would either refund the points or issue another coupon. I'm not sure what they'll do in this situation. Let us know what they do for you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GameStop, TIV, trade, trade-in values, values, credit, database