vita best buy

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 nakatayuji

nakatayuji

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Hey guys I tried to exploit this deal but failed at the NY BBY's lolo. Heres a simple solution that actually worked for me because I needed a memory card bad. Ps+ with a 4gb card just won't work.

I can't post links yet but look up bestbuybusinessDOTcom and they still have the Ps Vita 16gb.

$29.99 for the 16gb if there are still people who didn't get a chance back then. BBY took down the 16gb'a from their original site but it still shows on their business site. Went to Target for a pricematch and they didn't give me any trouble.

Tried this today, was in and out of Target in 5 minutes. Even avoided the mean lady who wouldn't let me do the skylanders trick ^_^

#32 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Thanks op! PM at my local BB no problem. Had $45 certificate about to expire, so $10.06 out the door ^^

#33 HanSolomente

HanSolomente

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

Thanks OP! Got it yesterday at Best Buy. They price matched with a bit of work. At first they said they did pm gohastings, but I told them I had a friend who just got it pm'd and they were told it just had to be listed as other :)

Went through great and got the card for $54 plus tax. Been looking for a deal on the 32gb card, so thanks again!