Total War Rome II (PC-Steam) $44.99 at StackSocial.com

Just pre-order from Greenmangaming.com and use their 25% off coupon code they always have running and you'll get the same price and all the pre-order bonuses as well. It activates on steam.

Will a GMG copy be compatible with future DLC bought off of Steam? I generally only buy stuff directly from Steam so forgive my complete ignorance.

May bite on the GMG tonight. Just wish Steam would pricematch!

Will a GMG copy be compatible with future DLC bought off of Steam? I generally only buy stuff directly from Steam so forgive my complete ignorance.

May bite on the GMG tonight. Just wish Steam would pricematch!
Should work just fine. I pre-ordered Borderlands 2 through GMG and bought my BL 2 Season Pass from Steam and it worked fine. As long as the game on GMG requires Steam to play, you should be in the clear.

Should work just fine. I pre-ordered Borderlands 2 through GMG and bought my BL 2 Season Pass from Steam and it worked fine. As long as the game on GMG requires Steam to play, you should be in the clear.
Thank you, Echelon. I knew I was asking a dumb question, :)

Just pre-order from Greenmangaming.com and use their 25% off coupon code they always have running and you'll get the same price and all the pre-order bonuses as well. It activates on steam.
Great, the code isn't working for me. Damnit.

Finally found a working code! Now is GMG going to e-mail me the product key now or in September?

Thanks, y'all. GMG was kind of bugg last night but the order is placed and I don't have to fret about finding a cheap preorder anymore.

I'm pretty excited about Rome 2. Sure hope its playable at launch, I've heard horror stories on the Creative Assembly forum.

Thanks, y'all. GMG was kind of bugg last night but the order is placed and I don't have to fret about finding a cheap preorder anymore.

I'm pretty excited about Rome 2. Sure hope its playable at launch, I've heard horror stories on the Creative Assembly forum.
should be able to play it at launch, i was able to play shogun 2 :D

bread's done
Back