*DEAD* $20 PSN Card and 3-Month PS+ Card Bundle - $27.99 @ BestBuy.com

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#61 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Bought one this morning, hope it ships fast. Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#62 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Very nice, already looking ahead to PS4 so I'll pick up at least one, per-month price is even better than the $40/year deal. Thanks OP.

#63 eazyweazy3

eazyweazy3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Picked one up with my RZ certificates and only cost me $11.48!

Thanks OP!

#64 20Grand

20Grand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Shipping is dead

Posted Image

#65 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Shipping is dead

I caved and ordered two just now, shipping was free.  Maybe you have to get two?  Or maybe shipping just came back.

#66 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Shipping is dead

Doesn't look dead, just delayed.  I just can't decide whether to get one or two.  Ended up grabbing two since they take PayPal now and had the money from those Target trades.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#67 20Grand

20Grand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

Tried again and it let me order! It did say "shipping no longer available" the first time I attempted

Posted Image

#68 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

With this deal's 3 month PSN+ and the 12 month PSN Plus card from the $10 off deal (both from Best Buy), I wont have to worry about my PSN Plus subscription for a while when I get my PS4.

Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#69 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

didn't someoen post a link to some deals on PSN cards and psn subs a little while back? I cant seem to find the link. I think it was like 5 or 10 bucks off subs and psn cards were like 18.50 or something. I cant find the link now though

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#70 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

didn't someoen post a link to some deals on PSN cards and psn subs a little while back? I cant seem to find the link. I think it was like 5 or 10 bucks off subs and psn cards were like 18.50 or something. I cant find the link now though

Only things I've seen recently have been the current, but ending soon, promotion and Meijer stores and then roughly 6-8 weeks ago BBY had cards on sale as well.  I believe the $20 ones were $18.50 at the time so that's probably the sale you're thinking of.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#71 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

It's also Best Buy.  If you're a Gamers Club member you get $.50 off a $10 card, $1.50 off a $20 card, and $5 off a $50 card.  Happens automatically at checkout as long as you're logged in to your Rewards Zone account that has Gamers Club enabled.  There's also a $10 off PS+/year coupon and $5 off PS+/3-month coupon you can print off, but it has to be redeemed in store.

I think I got all that right.  Someone pipe in if any of it's wrong.  I still think this deal is slightly better than those, although I did buy a $50 card as well.

#72 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Can you use PSN monies to buy PS+ subscription through the store? 

#73 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

Can you use PSN monies to buy PS+ subscription through the store? 

Yes, you can buy PS+ subscriptions with PSN credit.

#74 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

Yes, you can buy PS+ subscriptions with PSN "monies".

Fixed. Just kidding.

I bought a bundle earlier this morning. Considering that I don't utilize PS+ to its fullest extent, it seemed like the right amount. Thanks, OP!

#75 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

Not sure how good of a deal this is...

With cashback and what not I usually get my $20 PSN cards for no more then $18 from Sam's club. Sometimes cheaper from Kmart after Coupons.

How much is a three month sub card? $17.xx?

So essentially you are saving $10 off of MSRP?

I guess it's good enough. I'm just hoping if Sony is requiring PS+ for online play on the PS4 we'll start to see really good one year deals like we do with XBL (I'd guess around $35/yr).

#76 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Only things I've seen recently have been the current, but ending soon, promotion and Meijer stores and then roughly 6-8 weeks ago BBY had cards on sale as well.  I believe the $20 ones were $18.50 at the time so that's probably the sale you're thinking of.

hmm no it was like 3 days or so ago i think. I actually just checked and i still had a $20 psn card in my cart for 18.50, so i got that. But i seem to recall there were other deals as well. Really wish i could find the post

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#77 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

I'm just hoping if Sony is requiring PS+ for online play on the PS4 we'll start to see really good one year deals like we do with XBL (I'd guess around $35/yr).

The lowest legitimate price I've seen is $40/year.  Maybe they'll bring back that promo that tacked on 3 extra months when redeeming a full year.

#78 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

hmm no it was like 3 days or so ago i think. I actually just checked and i still had a $20 psn card in my cart for 18.50, so i got that. But i seem to recall there were other deals as well. Really wish i could find the post

fo_vgcards0707.gif
5%–10% Off an Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Card
Offer valid for members of the Reward Zone program only.

fo_1253176_0609.gif
Save $5 or $10 on a PlayStation Plus Subscription
Offer valid for Reward Zone Gamers Club members only.

#79 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

up to   may  23  2016 i think that is good enough 

WOOOO I STINK

#80 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

Stopped by a store - they had to price match for me but then only sold me 2 PS+ and 2 $20 cards - said they can only sell a total of 5 cards per person per day? Sounds like BS but it was hot so I just wanted to get out of there.

#81 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

The lowest legitimate price I've seen is $40/year.  Maybe they'll bring back that promo that tacked on 3 extra months when redeeming a full year.

Right I understand that. However PS+ hasn't been a requirement for anything like it is with XBL Gold and going online. Soon PS+ will be required to play online therefore there will be more demand for memberships. Once that starts with the PS4 I would expect to see steeper discounts on memberships.

#82 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Right I understand that. However PS+ hasn't been a requirement for anything like it is with XBL Gold and going online. Soon PS+ will be required to play online therefore there will be more demand for memberships. Once that starts with the PS4 I would expect to see steeper discounts on memberships.

I would rather they keep up the level of value that PS has had since introducing the IGC and not have deals.

#83 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Ordered. Last of Us Season Pass here I come!

Posted Image

#84 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

Anyone know how long this deal lasts?

#85 MooseTheCorgi

MooseTheCorgi

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

Swooped one of these, if you have the means it would be silly not too...

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#86 d33jays

d33jays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

Thanks OP! I ordered online and did in-store pick-up. Worked flawlessly.

#87 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

It could go either way though.  More people that are going to have no choice but to buy it so less reason to discount it.  Look at Gold subs, it was a couple years before you could regularly find those on the cheap.  That only started happening because the growth of Live had stagnated and they began seeking to grow it beyond that core audience that would subscribe at any price.  If Sony's smart they'll hopefully realize that these add-ons that are probably almost all profit sell way better when discounted regularly and won't stand in the way of that.

#88 HICAG

HICAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Nice deal OP. In for 1

Amor est mihi causa sequendi!

Wolf: I understand your attempts at humor.
I simply do not find them entertaining.

tumblr_m7kv8iXxpy1r0lc86o1_500.gif

#89 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

It's also Best Buy.  If you're a Gamers Club member you get $.50 off a $10 card, $1.50 off a $20 card, and $5 off a $50 card.  Happens automatically at checkout as long as you're logged in to your Rewards Zone account that has Gamers Club enabled.  There's also a $10 off PS+/year coupon and $5 off PS+/3-month coupon you can print off, but it has to be redeemed in store.

I think I got all that right.  Someone pipe in if any of it's wrong.  I still think this deal is slightly better than those, although I did buy a $50 card as well.

Actually BB extended the $5 off a 3 month, $10 off a year deal till July 6th. I already used it once in conjunction with signing up for the BB credit card for the $20 off $50 discount when I bought The Last Of Us at launch just about. Combined with the trade credit I had from getting rid of a couple games, I think I paid about $80 total for the game and the year of PS+.

But if you sign up for the credit card and use the $10 off coupon, you could essentially get the PS+ year card for about $20 out of pocket.

By the way, you no longer have to print up the Gamer's Club offer coupons, they should pop up on the register when you're going through a qualifying transaction. It's just like redeeming a RZ certificate anymore. As long as it's attached to your account, it'll pop up automatically.

#90 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

fo_vgcards0707.gif
5%–10% Off an Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Card
Offer valid for members of the Reward Zone program only.

fo_1253176_0609.gif
Save $5 or $10 on a PlayStation Plus Subscription
Offer valid for Reward Zone Gamers Club members only.

ya that was it, thanks!

\-Clicky Here-\