May 15 - May 21 Jak 3, ATV Offroad Fury 3 & Eye Toy Antigrav $19.99 Ea at Meijer

cdeener

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
This is a great sale for a few games at your local Meijer store for this week:

Socom 2 $16.99

Normally $49.99 New
Eye Toy Antigrav $19.99

Normally $39.99 New
ATV Offroad Fury 3 $19.99
Jak 3 $19.99

Here is a link to a scan of the ad: http://specials.meijer.com/SinglePage.aspx?fsi=4335&loc=25067&&pg=273764&ad=4781743&ver=bri&lmi=7
Thanks for the link, bmulligan.

Here is a link to the $3 off any videogame $19.99 or less at meijer thread Good from May 18 to May 21: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52260&page=2&pp=20

For anyone near the Southfield, MI store (and possibly the Bloomingdale, IL store) with the grand opening this Tuesday morning they have buy one game get a second game 50% off (same deal for dvd's) through Saturday.

Then Tuesday-Saturday you save $5 instantly off your total purchase of $20 or more. So that's two $19.99 games out the door for $25 + tax.

And from 5/29 to 6/04 you save $20 instantly off your general merchandise purchase of $60 or more. Excludes grocery, tobacco, health & beauty care and the usual other exclusions. So you could get $20 off a system.

[quote name='howard']For anyone near the Southfield, MI store (and possibly the Bloomingdale, IL store) with the grand opening this Tuesday morning they have buy one game get a second game 50% off (same deal for dvd's) through Saturday.

Then Tuesday-Saturday you save $5 instantly off your total purchase of $20 or more. So that's two $19.99 games out the door for $25 + tax.

And from 5/29 to 6/04 you save $20 instantly off your general merchandise purchase of $60 or more. Excludes grocery, tobacco, health & beauty care and the usual other exclusions. So you could get $20 off a system.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that is awesome. I live near the Southfield location I was going to check it out when it opens so this works out even better that they will be doing the Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off.

I will see if they post the ad on Meijer's site in the morning so that any of you that aren't lucky enough to have one near by can try to PM this at your local Best Buy, Circuit City, or Sears.

[quote name='cdeener']bump for the openning of the Southfield, MI location.[/QUOTE]

I tried to go there on Tuesday and the parking lot was so full, I just turned around. Hopefully today it will not be as busy.

[quote name='Spaceboy176']Anyone try using the "$3 off any video game $19.99 or less" on any of three games?[/QUOTE]

what's that you speak of?

[quote name='GameDude']what's that you speak of?[/QUOTE]

Read about the coupon in another thread. I believe you can get the flyer with the coupon in the stores or there is a link to the PDF file in the other thread. The coupon is good May 18th through May 21st. Sorry, I am not sure how to post the thread link here.

[quote name='howard']For anyone near the Southfield, MI store (and possibly the Bloomingdale, IL store) with the grand opening this Tuesday morning they have buy one game get a second game 50% off (same deal for dvd's) through Saturday.

[/QUOTE]

I went today, but the clerk had no idea about the $5 off of $20 or more. I bought Jak 3 and Anti-Grav for $30+tax, but no $5 off. Is this from a coupon in the ad? I couldn't find it though. Well, those two games for $30 is still a good deal. Thanks!

Then Tuesday-Saturday you save $5 instantly off your total purchase of $20 or more. So that's two $19.99 games out the door for $25 + tax.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they'll let you combine offers like that.

Someone in this thread believed that this was Antigrav WITH Eyetoy. Is that true?

Im assuming its just the game itself

[quote name='Hair6a11']Someone in this thread believed that this was Antigrav WITH Eyetoy. Is that true?

Im assuming its just the game itself[/QUOTE]

It's both. I just bought it today. Ringed up $19.99.

[quote name='Spaceboy176']Read about the coupon in another thread. I believe you can get the flyer with the coupon in the stores or there is a link to the PDF file in the other thread. The coupon is good May 18th through May 21st. Sorry, I am not sure how to post the thread link here.[/QUOTE]

It is real simple. When you are in a thread just highlight the link in the URL bar and copy it. Once copied go to the thread you want to post in and then just paste the link in the reply space.

For example, here is a link to this thread and my post:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=990138#post990138

[quote name='davelin']It's both. I just bought it today. Ringed up $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response - I took a trip earlier today - what a fantastic deal. I also picked up jak 3

Sadly - there wasnt the elusive 19.99 copy of metal slug 3 but I cant really complain considering no one has eyetoy for that cheap anywhere.

Finally, got a chance to visit the Southfield store and had plenty of copies of each game and they only had Antigrav with Eyetoy. I picked up Jak 3 since it was only thing I had interest in.

bread's done
Back