$10 off $50 purchase @ Newegg.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://rang.com/card/boomerang-newegg

• Click "Shop Now" and enter your code in the PROMO CODE field during checkout.
  • Valid on one purchase of $50 or more on Newegg.com before July 5th. Limit one code per customer. Not valid on Refurbished & Marketplace items.
  • Offer valid in the US and Canada only.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Pre-order Pikmin 3 for $50... Or spend the $60 Day One. My reasoning has gone from, "I've waited for nine years, I can wait for a few more days!" to, "IT'S BEEN NINE YEARS I CAN DAY ONE," within a matter of minutes.

Does NewEgg still let you "que" your purchases? That is, they don't charge you until the day of release. May just order it and decide for sure over time if you can still do so.

To Pre-order Pikmin 3 for $50... Or spend the $60 Day One. My reasoning has gone from, "I've waited for nine years, I can wait for a few more days!" to, "IT'S BEEN NINE YEARS I CAN DAY ONE," within a matter of minutes.

Does NewEgg still let you "que" your purchases? That is, they don't charge you until the day of release. May just order it and decide for sure over time if you can still do so.
They charge when they ship it.

i don't think this works on video games, tried a few different ones including pikmin 3 with no luck.
I tried it on Skyrim Legendary Edition and it worked, so video games are eligible. Maybe Wii U is excluded? I think pre-orders are excluded.

Thank you! Ordered Muramasa for Vita + some cables I needed!

There is another surprised I didn't thought I would get, if you buy Muramasa for Vita, you get MLB The Show 10 for free. I know, its not the best free gift, but hey, took me by surprise. lol

Newegg sucks with preorders (damages, late, never ships, etc) so I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop $50 for that. I wonder what I should get though.

Newegg sucks with preorders (damages, late, never ships, etc) so I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop $50 for that. I wonder what I should get though.
Never had a problem.

All good experiences. Much better luck at NewEgg than I have had with Amazon to say the least.

16GB Vita card is $49.99  :headache:

Probably would have picked one up if I could have had it for $40 shipped.

I tried this for some reason it didn't work on a 60.97 purchase order. Probably did something wrong on my end I need to double check there not marketplace items.

Is this supposed to work on preorders?

I tried to use it on a GTA V preorder, but when I click apply, it says that it requires a minimum purchase amount before it can be redeemed.

Thank you! Ordered Muramasa for Vita + some cables I needed!

There is another surprised I didn't thought I would get, if you buy Muramasa for Vita, you get MLB The Show 10 for free. I know, its not the best free gift, but hey, took me by surprise. lol
DONT SEE THAT LISTED

Ugh, anything I would want to pre-order has a ridiculous shipping price attached to it right now.

Welp, I settled on a $50 PlayStation Network card and $0.99 box cutter (which Amazon sells for $4.86) for $40.99 shipped. There's a $0.01 shirt listed that turned out to be a "gift" for another promotion, so I wasn't able to add that instead.

Thanks, OP.

Welp, I settled on a $50 PlayStation Network card and $0.99 box cutter (which Amazon sells for $4.86) for $40.99 shipped. There's a $0.01 shirt listed that turned out to be a "gift" for another promotion, so I wasn't able to add that instead.

Thanks, OP.
Thanks, I bought the $50 PSN Card too.

But CA sales tax kind of ruined it for me.

Still $44 for a $50 card is not too bad.

If anyone was wondering it wouldn't work with preorders but talk with live chat and they will credit you $10 after the order has been shipped if you email them with order # and details.

If anyone was wondering it wouldn't work with preorders but talk with live chat and they will credit you $10 after the order has been shipped if you email them with order # and details.
Thanks! I pre-ordered FF13 Lightning returns with the promised $10 off.

bread's done
Back