Assassin's Creed Anthology [Xbox 360] $63.xx Amazon UK

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just saw this on SD and thought I would post it here:

Assassin's Creed Anthology Collectors Boxset [Xbox 360] $63.xx Delivered from Amazon UK
Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A2RVJ9W/

Includes:
- Exclusive Steel Book
- Five Lithographs
- Assassin's Creed I, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III

Credit to BargainsA on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn this is out of stock already for both versions. I was waiting for this and it was over $200USD when it was available to preorder, but Amazon UK would not ship this to the US. I waited and forgot about it and stopped checking on it as this was the most complete AC Anthology you could ask for as it included all DLC as well. I just bought the AC III Encyclopedia edition yesterday.

Damn this is out of stock already for both versions. I was waiting for this and it was over $200USD when it was available to preorder, but Amazon UK would not ship this to the US. I waited and forgot about it and stopped checking on it as this was the most complete AC Anthology you could ask for as it included all DLC as well. I just bought the AC III Encyclopedia edition yesterday.
Xbox 360 still in stock. I can't justify buying this though, I just can't, unless you're a collector or someone who's never played any of the games. Already beat Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 (free this month on GoD), all my friends have the other ones that I can easily borrow. Is the DLC really worth it?

Just saw this on SD and thought I would post it here:

Assassin's Creed Anthology Collectors Boxset [Xbox 360] or [PS3] $63.xx Delivered from Amazon UK
Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A2RVJ9W/

You can get this for $63.xx from Amazon UK

As a comparison, the PS3 version is selling for $160 from Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Anthology-Playstation-PS3-3/dp/B00AZQDPOM/ref=sr_1_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=J9vB6uVUEeKl7EIMSvjoXwbST2_uFsc3_0_0_0&ie=UTF8&qid=1373012310&sr=8-1&keywords=Assassin%27s+Creed+Anthology

Includes:
- Exclusive Steel Book
- Five Lithographs
- Assassin's Creed I, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III

Credit to BargainsA on SD

Was this ever released in the US? This seems to be a great deal for 5 games plus the little extras you get

Wow. PS3 version is gone. :\

EDIT: This game is region-locked for the 360, right? If it's not, I'll be picking it up!!

EDIT: This game is region-locked for the 360, right? If it's not, I'll be picking it up!!
I read it is NOT region locked.

Might buy this, I only want the lithos and steelbook though.

not sure if region locked, maybe i'm too dense to find that info on their page?

couldn't pull the trigger. it would have been $63.xx shipped, which sounds good to me, but if i can't confirm whether or not it's region locked (discs), then what about the DLC 'vouchers'? ugh

couldn't pull the trigger. it would have been $63.xx shipped, which sounds good to me, but if i can't confirm whether or not it's region locked (discs), then what about the DLC 'vouchers'? ugh
Games are NOT locked. DLC, if I'm not mistaken, is always region locked.

From here:

http://www.amazon.com/Region-Specific/forum/FxTTZI892YN2DC/Tx1Y9UVFWAGZ5V5/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00AZQDPOM

It seems that the games are unlocked but all the dlc are ... unless I'm not understanding ...

No, it is one steel book and there are three discs in it and the first 4 games are divided by two games per disc while ACIII is on its own disk from what I remember.

Yep. Unfortunately, the DLC vouchers for the additional content will have to be redeemed on a EU PSN/XBL account.
Don't propagate incorrect information. Honestly, these consoles have been out for how long now? It's time people got this correct. The Region of the DLC/game MUST match on PSN. This goes for the PSP and the PS3. This is a hard and fast rule (same with save games). For 360, though, this rule does not exist. Assuming the game is region free (which Ubisoft games are) the DLC from any region will work, and the saves made with a US copy of the game will work with these, too. US 360 owners: feel free to purchase.

(I have run into some Square Enix DLC that was kind of half assed region locked. The codes worked, but the DLC wasn't actually compatible with the US game. This was with FFXIII-2, though, which is region locked anyway)

Dammit.

Just bought the ACIII Encyclopedia Edition yesterday for 37$ after tax.  Might have to sell that Encyclopedia Edition and get this bad boy

Dammit.

Just bought the ACIII Encyclopedia Edition yesterday for 37$ after tax. Might have to sell that Encyclopedia Edition and get this bad boy

If you're a real AC fan you'd keep it. ;)

I own all three encyclopedias, the original softcover with carte blanche lithos, the E3 edition, and volume 2. Just ordered this Anthology as well, really only for the steelbook and lithographs. I'm shocked it's still in stock. Disappointed in a way, wish it was already sold out.

Grrr

Still thinking.  I have Brohood/Revelations on disc for xbox already -.-

Honestly I never beat an assassins creed until 3 and now I feel the NEED to go back and play the other ones throughout. (and ACII is free this month on XBL)

Also worried that the encyclopedia will have smashed edges

Grrr

Still thinking. I have Brohood/Revelations on disc for xbox already -.-

Honestly I never beat an assassins creed until 3 and now I feel the NEED to go back and play the other ones throughout. (and ACII is free this month on XBL)

Also worried that the encyclopedia will have smashed edges
Some of the criticisms of III are subjective (time period, trees vs rooftops, etc), but the game certainly had far too many systems in place and made the entire experience far too convoluted. The Brotherhood/Revelations AC experience (Given that those two are 'near' carbon copies, which could be perceived as an issue, in and of itself) are definitely the highlight of the series thus-far. What I'm trying to say is, yes, go play what you haven't. Also, it's a great story that I can't imagine coming into in the middle, so you really need to go back and play what you have missed in order.

bread's done
Back