Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/14-7/20)

chatgirl4

Banned
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy throws in a free single figure with the preorder of a Disney Infinity Starter Pack. Buy one select Just Dance game, get one of equal/lesser value free. Select Dualshock 3 controllers are $39.99.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes $3 bonus credit on each trade-in, with the trade-in of 3 or more games.
icontarget.gif
Target includes a $10 gift card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & select 12 packs of Coke. Get free Movie Cash to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99. Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post
iconbestbuy.gif
Free Single Figure when you preorder Disney Infinity Pack for :360: :ps3: :wii: Wii U :3ds: $74.99 each
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy one Select Just Dance game, get one of equal/lesser value free

Just Dance 4 :360: :ps3: :wii: $39.99 Each, Wii U $49.99

Just Dance Disney 29.99 :360: :wii:

Hip Hop Dance $29.99 :360: :wii:

iconbestbuy.gif
50% Bonus for all games traded in
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 preowned games, get one free

:ps3: $299.99 PS3 Legacy Bundle (500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Infamous 2)

*Free PS3 headset with purchase of Legacy Bundle, MSRP $27.99)

:ps3: $39.99 Dualshock 3 controllers, choose from Red, Urban Camo, Metallic Grey, or Gold
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods 14 $49.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Black OPS II $49.99
:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $39.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, Hydelloon - See original post
7/10 - 7/16
18_t.gif
Trade in 3 or more games, get $3 bonus credit on each game
:360: :ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition $19.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition $29.99
:360: :ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown $29.99
:360: :ps3: Defiance $29.99/$79.99
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $49.99

Kmart (Ad)
03_IP_442819_HUAUQ.jpg

Target (Ad)
:360: :ps3: Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & Select 12 PK Coca-Cola
:wii: :3ds: Free Movie Cash ($7.50) to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99
:wii: :360: Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1 ($59.99 each)

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
No ad this week

------------------------------------------------------------------

Target ad 7/14-7/20
Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of NCAA Football 14  :360:  :ps3:  & Select 12 PK Coca-Cola 

Free Movie Cash ($7.50) to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad ( :wii: or  :3ds: ) $29.99 each

Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1 ( :wii:  or  :360:  $59.99 each)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it the week I finally get money to buy a 3DS XL stores stop having deals on them? I was hoping someone would be selling it for $179 and I could price match at BB. Alas, I guess BB's ad starting 7/14 still gives me a chance

Why is it the week I finally get money to buy a 3DS XL stores stop having deals on them? I was hoping someone would be selling it for $179 and I could price match at BB. Alas, I guess BB's ad starting 7/14 still gives me a chance
Fry's Electronics had the 3DS XL on sale for $175 yesterday, missed out big time!

Wait until Black Friday I guess.

Same with the Wii U, all the deals just stopped.

Ha! The same thing happened to me when I finally commited to buying a 3DS XL. Patience paid off though when I got for $160 :)

Also, shame on Target for not putting 2013 GOTY Dynasty Warriors 8 in the ad! I wonder if they're even going to sell it...

Same with the Wii U, all the deals just stopped.
I'm planning on buying the WiiU when Pikmin 3 releases, hope the deals come back by then, can't really afford the console and game, just spent $300 on an AC today due to the old one dieing and it being 90` all weekend.

I'm in the same situation, don't really want to buy and then see an ad the next day saving me 20 bucks.

THIS!!!!!!!! Have never purchased a 3DS in my life and now that I want one nobody has one on sale!?!?

seriously i've been looking to buy a 3ds XL for a few days now and no deals anywhere wtf.... tried a regular 3ds i got on a really good deal and now want an XL....

OMG Me too. I finally need to upgrade to 3DS XL after having gotten such great deals on FF Theatrhythm and AC New Leaf...but everywhere is full priced DSXL's! arg.

It's 99.99 at fryes if you don't mind aqua blue

Sorry it's the regular edition.... My apologies...

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy throws in a free single figure with the preorder of a Disney Infinity Starter Pack. Buy one select Just Dance game, get one of equal/lesser value free. Select Dualshock 3 controllers are $39.99.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes $3 bonus credit on each trade-in, with the trade-in of 3 or more games.

icontarget.gif
Target includes a $10 gift card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & select 12 packs of Coke. Get free Movie Cash to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99.  Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)

iconbestbuy.gif
Free Single Figure when you preorder Disney Infinity Pack for  :360:  :ps3:  :wii: Wii U  :3ds: $74.99 each

iconbestbuy.gif

Just Dance 4  :360: :ps3: :wii: $39.99 Each, Wii U $49.99 

Just Dance Disney 29.99  :360: :wii:

Hip Hop Dance $29.99  :360: :wii:

iconbestbuy.gif
50% Bonus for all games traded in

iconbestbuy.gif

:ps3: $299.99 PS3 Legacy Bundle (500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Infamous 2) 

:ps3: $39.99 Dualshock 3 controllers, choose from Red, Urban Camo, Metallic Grey, or Gold

:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods 14 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Black OPS II $49.99

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $39.99

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, Hydelloon - See original post
7/10 - 7/16

18_t.gif
Trade in 3 or more games, get $3 bonus credit on each game
:360: :ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition $19.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition $29.99
:360: :ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown $29.99
:360: :ps3: Defiance $29.99/$79.99
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $49.99

Kmart (Ad)
03_IP_442819_HUAUQ.jpg

Target (Ad)

:360: :ps3: Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & Select 12 PK Coca-Cola 

:wii: :3ds: Free Movie Cash ($7.50) to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99

:wii: :360: Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1 ($59.99 each)

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
No ad this week

I agree, I have been really wanting to pick up a 3ds XL and of course when I consider doing so NObody is having any deals on them! However I do have a birthday coming up, so I am thinking about conning everyone into getting my GS gift cards so I can just buy it then and not spend all of my money on it >.<

Free Single Figure when you preorder Disney Infinity Pack for  :360:  :ps3:  :wii: Wii U  :3ds: $74.99 each 

Disney Infinity Figurines $13.99 each

Disney Infinity Villains 3 pack $29.99 

Just Dance 4  :360:  :ps3:  :wii: $39.99 Each, Wii U $49.99 

Just Dance Disney 29.99  :360:  :wii:

Hip Hop Dance $29.99  :360:  :wii:

$299.99 PS3 Legacy Bundle (500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Infamous 2) 

$17.99 3 Month PS+ Subscription

$39.99 Dualshock 3 controllers, choose from Red, Urban Camo, Metallic Grey, or Gold

The Last of US $59.99 Digital, Physical

The Last of US Season Pass $19.99

Tiger Woods 14 $49.99  :360:  :ps3:

Call of Duty Black OPS II $49.99  :360:  :ps3:

Far Cry 3 $39.99  :360:  :ps3:

*50% Bonus for all games traded in*

Don't worry guys. We put up with all this bullshit now, so when the Fall comes that's when the real deals will come along. For now, I save money and get to continue axing away at my backlog (which I'm doing a horrible job at atm).

aside from blacklist and gta 5 (cause of $20 promo) whats the point in creating a huge backlog with next gen around the corner. unless youre in high school, i dont see the logic.

Lol at Far Cry 3 being 39.99 when Amazon has had it at 19.99 like 5 times over the last 3 weeks. Not to mention I've been seeing it for 20 in store at Target.

Lol at Far Cry 3 being 39.99 when Amazon has had it at 19.99 like 5 times over the last 3 weeks. Not to mention I've been seeing it for 20 in store at Target.
You do realize that it was $19.99 at Best Buy last week right? And that would be the reason why Amazon had it for $19.99

Are they really already selling the Disney Infinity characters b/c the game doesn't come out for another month?

Don't worry guys. We put up with all this bullshit now, so when the Fall comes that's when the real deals will come along. For now, I save money and get to continue axing away at my backlog (which I'm doing a horrible job at atm).
Precisely; retailer's greed is actually good for me at this point.

Was looking to buy a 3DS XL this weekend at BB using credit, so I could price match but it looks like them and Target won't have any deals for another week. i'll just bite the bullet, worst case scenario I lose out on saving $20 in a month or so, I doubt any $159 deals happen again for a long time.

The regular 3DS cuts it for me. I grew up on Gameboy Color and GameGear. Much smaller screens, and no backlight on the GBC.

The XL is prolly cool though.

You realize that by fall New System roll out will be beginning and games will be marked down anyway to make room for the modern ones?

Once you have a 3DS XL you'll see that its much better than the 3DS. I've had both and the XL is certainly the way to go. Seriously, its not just the smaller screen, its the poor design for it. The XL has better performance to. Whatever you do, get the extra money to get an XL.

Nothing for me this week it would seem, although the B2G1 on used is always tempting. Thanks for sharing anyway OP.

Hopefully i can grab some 3ds games with the b2g1, anyone know if BB is cool with buying games at one store then returning and rebuying at a different store to hit the 3 total for the b2g1?  I know GS is ok with it but I've never tried it at BB.

Was hoping for a decent sale to use my buy 2 get 1 free coupon, but no love. Guess, I could pay full price or find some $20 games that I might get a kick out of just to use this thing.

also on the bestbuy site it says the TIV for TLOU is $21 but i went to bestbuy to trade it in and i got $18, did they make a mistake?

May have to see what's available online regarding the used games.  I have a couple of giftcards that I have not spent to Best Buy.

For the pre-owned b2g1, I know online, you are limited to 1 of each copy--but does it apply in-store as well? Or can I walk out with 3 of the same pre-owned games, if I can find them?

bread's done
Back