[DEAD] FREE USB Headset w/ Mic

eldergias

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
EDIT: All orders are now being cancelled.  If they manage to ship you one, you are very lucky.

1) Go to: www.smartmusic.com/freetrial
2) Use code: SM123educator
3) Fill out the sign up form
4) last option (USB Vocal Headphone/Mic) is the best choice (for gamers)

EDIT: As per comments in this thread, Free shipping or not depends on where you live apparently (most likely USA only).  Make sure you select Ground Shipping, not Express Shipping.

NON-USA RESIDENTS: Try the other options, apparently the other headsets/mics aside from the last one are available for free shipping outside the USA.

(found via Reddit)

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so it looks like you might be charged for shipping depending on where you live maybe?

I'm from Southern Washington and got free shipping if that helps anyone

Cool! I went for the USB vocal mic since I already have nice headphones. Hoping I can just attach the mic boom to something. Thanks for the thread!

Regarding shipping, look at first reddit comment...

Just a heads up to fellow Canadians... We have to pay a $15 shipping at checkout even though the actual headphones are free, so it's not really worth it I guess.

IMPORTANT EDIT: We can still order any of the 4 microphone options according to /u/Hiwwy "Only the headphones have the hefty shipping charge. If you order any of the other four products, then their shipping should be free."

I tried this myself and it worked. I have ordered the usb vocal microphone for no charge at all.

a3ehu8ur.jpg

Thanks OP

Anyways what should I use this for? Serious question

Free shipping for Illinois. Thanks
Thanks and, yep, free shipping to Chicago suburbs.

It looks as though you can see pictures of the items here. The USB model is identical to the traditional style just with a USB adapter that you plug the pink and green plugs into. I'm slightly skeptical that they'll send me a $40 item free, no questions asked once they realize they got flooded with requests but, hey, nothing to lose form it either.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back