4 replies to this topic

#1 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

http://abcnews.go.co...06#.Udrqx0CcfOc

You don't say.... whats so secret?

Hey, this is Obama keeping his promise to keep the American people in the know...

YAY!!!! to Secret Gov't

Must be something pretty important or damnning ... kinda like how the military murdered some innocent reporters via a airstrike and tried to COVER IT UP?

#2 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Nothing like transparancy in federal government.

...and this is nothing like it.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#3 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

I hate you, stop making new shitty threads
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#4 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

If I put a hit out on someone I'd want it kept secret as well.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#5 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Who the hell really laps up the story of "buried him at sea." Oh yeah, it's because we know how the US gov't loves to respect Islamic code in its War on Islam. No proof of his death except words from people who lie professionally. That's logic at it's best. I guess people who lap up faked WMD and AQ links to invade a sovereign nation are gullible enough for this too. American politicians have the public wrapped around their fingers and they know it.

Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell