$15 off $50 at Newegg with Google wallet on mobile

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Newegg.com $15 off $50 when you use the mobile site/mobile app and use google check out

*To redeem offer, enter promo code “WALLET” at checkout on your order of $50 or more (excluding tax and shipping fees) and complete your purchase on the m.newegg.com website or on the Newegg Android Phone App while using Google Wallet as your payment method. Offer valid 09:00AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on July 9, 2013 to 11:59PM PDT on August 31, 2013 or while funds last. Offer limited to one per customer and may only be used once per account; cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts, promotions offering free gifts, pre-order items, items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers, and purchases of gift cards.

http://m.newegg.com/

This could make for some interesting deals especially since a bunch of games come out on August 27th, just have to place the order after they have been released.

Games that come to mind:

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy XIV ARR Collector's Edition

Many more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing deal for MGS Legacy Collection. The $5 originally killed the $10 deal that was posted before but this covers that. Still need to decide if I should jump at $40 or wait

Damn no preorders. Was gonna pick up SMT to complete that Nintendo deal. Thought I was so smart. 

Nice deal OP. Thanks for posting it. 

I want to wait until something I want comes out, but Newegg has a tendency of ending this type of promotion whenever the hell they want. I... don't see this lasting till August. Crossing my fingers!

PSN card, SMTIV, Xillia, hmmm...

I want to wait until something I want comes out, but Newegg has a tendency of ending this type of promotion whenever the hell they want. I... don't see this lasting till August. Crossing my fingers!

PSN card, SMTIV, Xillia, hmmm...
Let's also not forget that they may not get the SMTIV LE. (I though all PxZ first prints were LEs, but they weren't, so who knows). There's also their atrocious shipping methods for most LEs. It's quite a gamble with them. :/

Atlus isn't Namco though... I don't think Atlus would send any retailers non-LEs as their first shipment.

My Code of Princess LE did arrive kind of busted from them. I had to sell it on eBay instead of keeping it like I originally planned.

I have a promo coded SMT pre-order at Newegg already, and also my AMZ and GS pre-orders of it. Hopefully something isn't busted up >.>

I feel I should save this Google Wallet promo for something else that's not already discounted, but yeah Newegg offers... :/

I get to the newegg screen after using google wallet, it asks me to sign in AGAIN, and it says that my email address is invalid. WTF!

I added a $50 PSn card and the .99 cable. After I added the code it shows the total at $43.12. Then at checkout the code doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem?

I added a $50 PSn card and the .99 cable. After I added the code it shows the total at $43.12. Then at checkout the code doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem?
Yep. Been struggling with this for awhile now. Not sure what is causing it yet.

The mobile app also doesn't want to accept the code at all, and I can't see a place to use google checkout on it. They just have an awesome setup going on here! I really cannot stand shit like this. It's such a waste of time!

Am also having trouble getting the promo code to work. Keep getting a "Warning Message" "There is an issue with the promo code Wallet. Please check promo code again or contact customer service". Am using my cell phone so don't know what the problem is????

:/ man they declined my Google Wallet, saying insufficient funds when there's clearly sufficient funds... no idea what's going on

I'm in chat with them. Maybe they can just manually do it on their end. What a broken assed site.

I also love CS reps from any website

"Here are the items I am trying to order, with a total of $50.98"

*inserts links*

"Okay, and how many items are you attempting to order?"

Yeah, just got off the chat and they said they'd price adjust. Now that I've wasted 25 freaking minutes, though, the filler item is out of stock. This is such a load of bull.

Finally got this to work. Got a wireless 360 controller (play&charge with switching D-pad) and an HDMI cable for $40. Decent deal, definitely the cheapest this has been recently that I can recall. The mobile site needs a ton of work. Put my items in the spoiler if anyone thinks its a good deal and wants it as well.

1 x ($49.99) Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit Black

$49.99

1 x ($2.99) Coboc 6 ft. HDMI® A Male to A Male Cable (Black) - OEM
$2.99

1 x ($-15.00) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE
$-15.00

Subtotal: $37.98 Tax: $2.66 Shipping and Handling: $0.00 Total Amount: $40.64

Same problem here. It's not worth my time to fool with it, so I guess i'll pass on this deal. Congratulations to those of you who are able to convince Newegg on the basics of simple subtraction.

I'm now chatting with my second rep. I'm at about 45 minutes trying to get this bloody thing to work. This was not worth the discount.

bummer. Can't use google wallet on newegg for "downloadable software." I wanted to get the online codes for Microsoft Points. I guess Ill have to get the cards and wait for them to ship.

bread's done
Back