@Gamer July Coupons 7/7/13-8/31/13 $20 off Zombiu $30 off Pulse Headset

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Just got the @Gamer Magazine for July GTA V is on the cover something feels odd about the dates though. Post them anyways 

$20 off ZombiU

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank!

$15 off Zumba Fitness Rush 360

$10 off CoD Modern Warfare 3 only for PS3

$10 off ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$30 off PULSE ELITE Wireless Stereo Headset

$20 off PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset

$10 off Dualshock 3-CANDY PINK ONLY

ill post pic if needed but something about these coupons left a bad taste in my mouth  :lol:

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank! = $19.99

That's a steal.

ZombiU still doesn't have a price drop so the $20 off is meh. Not low enough.

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank! = $19.99

That's a steal.

ZombiU still doesn't have a price drop so the $20 off is meh. Not low enough.
playing the demo i did find it enjoyable for local multiplayer but i havent had a chance to try out Single player.

Wait. Is that a typo in the OP? Two coupons for the Pulse headset? One for $20 off and one for $30 off?

Nevermind. I didn't see one was for the Pulse headset and one was for the Pulse ELITE headset.:lol: What's the difference though, they're both overpriced.

Last edited:
zombie u would have to be 10$ or less after the coupon to be a flip at gamestop (especially with the 50% coupon). otherwise ill just end up using the 10$ off coupon and stack it with my reward zone coupon i got from the last of us. now the question is dead space 3 or dmc ? both will be 13$ or less after the coupons and 10% off, hmmmm. but yea sucky month otherwise. i hope i get my mag this time

Tell them their coupons suck while you're on the phone with them.

hell yeah. ever since they converted my sub to digital I haven't even touched the coupons or magazine. Just wish there was an option to switch to a paper magazine. Even though Gamestop may suck on some ends but they got my business over best buy this time due to the choice of either having a physical mag or digital.

Tell them their coupons suck while you're on the phone with them.
Same, I only got the 1 email telling me that I would receive my first issue of the digital magazine the next month, and I never did.

Whoops, quoted wrong person

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold off on renewing until about September/October . That way you can get the B2G1 New coupon, and use those on the Next Gen games.
That's brilliant. I expect them to become smart enough to exclude next generation games from the offer, though. I know they've had great mistakes before, but this has to be too good of an idea to slip by.

That's brilliant. I expect them to become smart enough to exclude next generation games from the offer, though. I know they've had great mistakes before, but this has to be too good of an idea to slip by.
No reason they would, games are games, but keep in mind the coupon has a "value" of $40, so that you would either end up getting one for $20, or would have to use it on a different game that dropped to $40. Otherwise people would be able to get CE's or launch day games for free.

If the pre-owned copies of Tomb Raider see another drop to $29.99  I might have to pick it back up to finish playing it. I finished the main game, but didn't feel like backtracking to raid the tombs I couldn't get into before because I didn't have the proper tools at my disposal yet.

But don't get me wrong, I'm with everybody else on the magazine coupons being horrible the last month or so.

Mind you, I've been using the Gamer's Club coupons that're available on the Reward Zone site much more frequently. Those have been decent to some extent by comparison, especially the $5-10 off PS+ one.

Last edited:
Wow... I am glad I did not renew my subscription...

Anyways... For some reason I still get the online coupons XD So if I get it again in the next issue I will be giving it out :)

$30 off a headset that costs $30 more at BB than it does at Amazon & Newegg, making it no better than just price matching. Blah.

Random but do you guys think PS4 or X1 games will come out early. I have a B2G1 welcome coupon that ends in October. Wondering if on the last day of the coupon I could just buy 2 games full price and one free and just return them a month later unopened and exchange for some next Gen games instead.

Also know there is a limit to $40 value but is it possible to pay the difference?

So stupid to make the DS3 coupon only good for the 'candy pink' one. They are going to be $40 next week, but no way am I picking up a pink controller!

The magazines are not complete worthless.  I used some pages out of my last one to light my charcoal chimney for my grill the other day... Got it burning real quick.

bread's done
Back