Best Buy DVD Blu-ray

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

42   :br:+ :dvd:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)

42   :dvd: $14.99

Bullet to the Head  :br:+ :dvd:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)

Evil Dead   :br:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)  *Best Buy Exclusive Bonus disc*

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Director's Cut   :br:+UV $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price)  *Best Buy Exclusive*

Warm Bodies   :br:+DC+UV $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price)

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :br:+DC $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price)

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :br:+ :dvd:+DC $24.99

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :dvd:+DC $19.99

Jack Reacher   :br:+ :dvd:+UV $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price)

Hell on Wheels Season 2   :br: $19.99 w/U&S coupon ($24.99 regular price)

Hell on Wheels Season 2   :dvd: $19.99

Hell on Wheels Season 1   :dvd: $14.99

Damages Season 5   :dvd: $22.99

Orphan Black Season 1   :dvd: $22.99

:br: $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price):

Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Captain America, Thor, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Iron Man

:br: $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price):

Taken 2, Limitless, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Watch, The Raven, Prometheus

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Check here for Up-to-Date list of Current/Upcoming 3D BD titles (since this forum no longer has Wiki Posts)

kyool.jpg

#2 Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey

Born To Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

42  :br:  :dvd: UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S coupon

42  :dvd: $14.99

Bullet to the Head  :br:  :dvd:  UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S coupon

Evil Dead  :br: UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S Coupon*

The Boondocks Saints II All Saint's Day $14.99/$9.99 with U&S Coupon

* Best Buy exclusive 25 minute bonus disc with Bruce Campbell interview & Special Effects Featurette

Damages Season 5 :dvd: $22.99

Orphan Black Season 1 :dvd: $22.99

Hell on Wheels Season 1 :dvd: $14.99

Hell on Wheels Season 2 :dvd: $19.99  :br: $24.99/$19.99 With U&S Coupon

Warm Bodies  :br: DC UV $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :br: DC $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :br:  :dvd:  DC $24.99/$19.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :dvd:  DC $16.99

Jack Reacher :br:  :dvd: DC $14.99/$9.99 With U&S Coupon

:br: Titles Shown $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Captain America The First Avenger

Thor 

Transformers Dark of the Moon

Iron Man

:br: Titles Shown $14.99/$9.99 With U&S Coupon 

Taken 2

The Watch

Limitless 

The Raven

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Promethus

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#3 Mikerocosms

Mikerocosms

Deal Sniper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Does BB do price match and U&S?

M

#4 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Huh, no mention of Regular Show? :???:

I might pick up Jack Reacher for $9.99 after U&S coupon, but we'll see.

Thanks, OP! :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

Does BB do price match and U&S?

M

I'm guessing it all depends on the cashier. I often get denied on things like that due to the "cannot be combined with other offers" clause. I would love to price match Target's $19.99 Hell on Wheels price and get the U&S $5 off.

Check here for Up-to-Date list of Current/Upcoming 3D BD titles (since this forum no longer has Wiki Posts)

kyool.jpg

#6 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

Pathetic ad. If they don't let me price match Hell on Wheels and use the coupon then I walk out and go to the target a block away.

all I care about is money, all I care about is hundreds, all I care about is fiftys, all I care about is twentys

all I care about my whereabouts, r.i.p. my niggas they in heaven now

that's all I care about now I keep them weapons round, he say he pullin up we gon wet him down

300*

#7 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

what the heck is U&S lol

Posted Image

#8 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

what the heck is U&S lol

Upgrade & Save--you bring in a retail DVD in a case and they give you a coupon for $5 off a Blu-ray $9.99 or more. Starts back up next week--there's another thread on the topic Upgrade & Save Returns 7/14-8/10!

#9 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

Guess I know where I'm getting S2 of Hell on Wheels, if it's $24.99 before U&S and $19.99 afterwards.  Just need to get there on Tuesday as some release week items can sell out early during U&S.

Heard Jack Reacher was formulaic though might be worth $10 after U&S and heard good things about Warm Bodies, so $15 for that might not be a bad idea.

#10 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Okay cool, it just wasn't clicking with me on what the abbreviation meant haha. Ill be doing that with my star wars films.

Posted Image

#11 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hopefully the big rack of $9.99 stuff I saw the other day persists into next week.  Saw a couple things from that I would grab.  I have a huge pile of DVDs ready for this.

FadeToOne.png

#12 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

Definitely gonna pick up Orphan Black. Such an amazing series.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#13 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Heard Jack Reacher was formulaic though might be worth $10 after U&S and heard good things about Warm Bodies, so $15 for that might not be a bad idea.

Jack Reacher might have been formulaic, but its presentation and cinematography were surprisingly good IMO. I read the original book on which the movie is based (One Shot), and even though I knew the plot twists and ending, I was still surprised by the film's quality. Tom Cruise was particularly impressive, and the fight-scene choreography was actually pretty unique compared to the usual stuff.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#14 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

Looks like I'll be picking up Oz The Great and Powerful this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp

#15 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

I'm still debating over the Best Buy Exclusive Evil Dead Bluray vs the Target exclusive steelbook. The best buy exclusive "25-minute bonus disc containing Bruce Campbell interview and special effects featurette" sounds great, but it also sounds like something that might be found on youtube, but that red Target steelbook looks really cool, but that best buy version is $2 cheaper, but I get 5% off with my Target Redcard, but I have a shitload of best buy credit from trading in Call of Duty Black Ops 2's.

Fuck it, steel book wins.

I'll also have to stop by BB to buy that Boondock Saints 2 director's cut. I really feel like these Boondock Saints double dips are more blatant money grubbing that most double dips, but I'll buy it for $9.99 only because I have shit dvd's to trade in, and store credit/giftcards to burn. Otherwise I'd tell Troy Duffy to Fuck off and figure out some fucking way to make Boondock Saints 3 quick during a Walking Dead hiatus.

#16 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Target has an Evil Dead steelbook, so you might want to check that out in lieu of the bonus disc @ BB.

#17 strife01104

strife01104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Does U/S work on pre orders? Example: I want to do the  Despicable Me 2 pre order for 14.99 so i can get the Cinemanow version 3 weeks before the Bluray Combo hits the store  

#18 blacklabel036

blacklabel036

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

Does U/S work on pre orders? Example: I want to do the  Despicable Me 2 pre order for 14.99 so i can get the Cinemanow version 3 weeks before the Bluray Combo hits the store

No, only what's available in store while the promotion runs.

Anyway, this week a few Pixar 3D Blurays are on sale for $27.99. I do hope they stay this price for tomorrow. They're usually $34.99 and never seem to go on sale.

#19 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

I'm still debating over the Best Buy Exclusive Evil Dead Bluray vs the Target exclusive steelbook. The best buy exclusive "25-minute bonus disc containing Bruce Campbell interview and special effects featurette" sounds great, but it also sounds like something that might be found on youtube, but that red Target steelbook looks really cool, but that best buy version is $2 cheaper, but I get 5% off with my Target Redcard, but I have a shitload of best buy credit from trading in Call of Duty Black Ops 2's.

Fuck it, steel book wins.

I'll also have to stop by BB to buy that Boondock Saints 2 director's cut. I really feel like these Boondock Saints double dips are more blatant money grubbing that most double dips, but I'll buy it for $9.99 only because I have shit dvd's to trade in, and store credit/giftcards to burn. Otherwise I'd tell Troy Duffy to Fuck off and figure out some fucking way to make Boondock Saints 3 quick during a Walking Dead hiatus.

I think you should stop supporting Troy Duffy at all, but that's just me and my feeling that BS2 was total garbage and a mockery of the first one.

Posted Image

#20 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

Disappointed in the U&S deals. I was hoping for to get some of the new releases for $14.99 and some better deals on some of the older stock.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png