Fred Meyers Game Sale

purix02

CAGiversary!
fred meyers is having a sale on video games. many games have been lowered in price. Prices start from $12.59 and up.

I saw games like Silent Hill, Armored Core V, Crysis 2, Shadows of the Damned, Lollypop Chainsaw, Sonic Generations, Mass Effect 2 & 3, Bulletstorms, Dead Rising 2 off the Record, Dungeon Siege III, LA Noire, Dante's Inferno, and others. Games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was $20. If you seek cheap games, i recommend you go quickly. sale ends will end Saturday. Sorry if this was already posted.

They had a 40% off a few weeks back, I forgot to go and check for some 3DS games, so I know where to head after work. Thanks.

What 3ds games are on sale?
I saw Metal Gear for $18? but i didnt really pay attention to portable games because games werent that cheap IMO...

I bought FFIV Complete PSP for $13 and Spy Hunter Vita for $13. there were others at $13ish price. Its best you simply go and look for yourself. I went to 3 stores in the past two days. there is really no competition currently... If its sold out at one store, i suggest you go to the next nearest store.

bread's done
Back