Rambo The Game rambo the game Debut debut Trailer Reveal

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

This actually doesn't look terrible. If it's cheap, I might pick it up right away.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RamboTheVideo...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReefEntertain

The official RAMBO ® THE VIDEO GAME website can be found at: http://www.rambothevideogame.com

#2 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

I hope this does not suck.  NextGen Rambo would be amazing

#3 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

I hope this does not suck.  NextGen Rambo would be amazing

This is for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC :)

#4 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

This is for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC :)

I can only dream. haha.  This gen is almost dead to me...I'm moving on full force to next gen..haha

#5 DonDonRaiden

DonDonRaiden

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

PC is always next gen ;). #elitist

#6 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

PC is always next gen ;). #elitist

How is PC always next gen if you are like my grandma and only have 2 gb of RAM and a slow computer? Take that into consideration next time you post :)

#7 DonDonRaiden

DonDonRaiden

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

How is PC always next gen if you are like my grandma and only have 2 gb of RAM and a slow computer? Take that into consideration next time you post :)

Really? Wow. For one, the comment wasn't even towards your post. Secondly it was a joke. Thirdly, your statement is no different than talking about any retro console in terms of hardware. Fourthly, I have 16 gigs of ram. Fifthly what in the world are you playing on your grandmas computer? Sixthly, my pc is a beast. Seventhly, at this point I'm just being redundant and pointless. Eighthly, I'm just making up words at this point. Ninthly, PC RULES!!!! Have a nice day. CAGass signing off >:D

#8 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

Really? Wow. For one, the comment wasn't even towards your post. Secondly it was a joke. Thirdly, your statement is no different than talking about any retro console in terms of hardware. Fourthly, I have 16 gigs of ram. Fifthly what in the world are you playing on your grandmas computer? Sixthly, my pc is a beast. Seventhly, at this point I'm just being redundant and pointless. Eighthly, I'm just making up words at this point. Ninthly, PC RULES!!!! Have a nice day. CAGass signing off > :D

I love you PC Fanboys. I have a powerful I7 Core Processor with lots of RAM too. I just think you are acting to closed-minded. So a PS4 with as much power as it has, I'd like to see you find a decent PC for $400. You aren't even going to find a PC with the power to Play a game as visually impressive as Killzone Shadow Fall or Infamous Second Son. So don't go ranting. Also, nothing takes the place of an awesome controller. Playing with a controller on pc is really awkward. Case Closed. If you can buy a brand new PC for under $400 that has as much power as the PS4 and the exclusives, let me know. Also, most PC Exclusive games will be on PS4, guaranteed. Planetside 2 and many others have made their jump over. We are going to see one big jump with cross-platform play. Well, except on Xbox One. Microsoft refuses to have cross-platform playing and that's why Square Enix said FFXIV won't be coming to Microsoft's Consoles. Also, when typing in tags on YouTube it'll make up a tag that says Playstation 3 and in parenthesis (Computer); so, I guess the PS3 is a computer. :)

#9 DonDonRaiden

DonDonRaiden

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

Just so you know, I have two ps3 consoles and my ps4 ordered and paid for. I have no bias, you just can't have fun on the internet anymore without anyone taking you so seriously. why so serious? :blink:

#10 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

Just so you know, I have two ps3 consoles and my ps4 ordered and paid for. I have no bias, you just can't have fun on the internet anymore without anyone taking you so seriously. why so serious? :blink:

Aww. It's called trolling btw. LOL

#11 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Not interested unless it's Rambo vs Terminator.

#12 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Honestly I think this could have worked if it was made by Ubisoft or the guys who made Far Cry 3/ Blood Dragon have very low hopes for this but suprises can always happen

Kamagii.png

#13 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

I love you PC Fanboys. I have a powerful I7 Core Processor with lots of RAM too. I just think you are acting to closed-minded. So a PS4 with as much power as it has, I'd like to see you find a decent PC for $400. You aren't even going to find a PC with the power to Play a game as visually impressive as Killzone Shadow Fall or Infamous Second Son. So don't go ranting. Also, nothing takes the place of an awesome controller. Playing with a controller on pc is really awkward. Case Closed. If you can buy a brand new PC for under $400 that has as much power as the PS4 and the exclusives, let me know. Also, most PC Exclusive games will be on PS4, guaranteed. Planetside 2 and many others have made their jump over. We are going to see one big jump with cross-platform play. Well, except on Xbox One. Microsoft refuses to have cross-platform playing and that's why Square Enix said FFXIV won't be coming to Microsoft's Consoles. Also, when typing in tags on YouTube it'll make up a tag that says Playstation 3 and in parenthesis (Computer); so, I guess the PS3 is a computer. :)

Wow, I think you totally misread him. It was just a joke.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png

#14 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Wow, I think you totally misread him. It was just a joke.

I was about to say the same thing.:lol:

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#15 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:28 PM