Used Zelda 3DS in stock at GameStop.com

I would totally buy this if it were an XL.  I've actually been considering one for quite a while now, and I've got $140 in credit at Gamestop burning a hole in my pocket.

Every time I've considered pre owned I think of all the weird things someone could've done to it lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to read the fine print. It doesn't say "Zelda" anywhere. It says Black/Gold. I ordered this EXACT same thing last week and this is what I ended up with: http://imgur.com/a/TytGe

The inside has gold lettering as well but the top part as you can see just looks like cosmos 3DS.

You need to read the fine print. It doesn't say "Zelda" anywhere. It says Black/Gold. I ordered this EXACT same thing last week and this is what I ended up with: http://imgur.com/a/TytGe

The inside has gold lettering as well but the top part as you can see just looks like cosmos 3DS.
I will just end up returning it otherwise. Showing a picture of a different product is misleading. Just like having a power hour sale, "running out of stock" and then magically having stock immediately after the sale full price.

They are probably replacing the top shell with aftermarket shells since most of the units they get in at probably all scratched up. Or they are taking the black top shells from broken 3DS systems they get and using those, though I have no idea why they would do that unless they are conspiring so that people don't just order a bunch of Zelda systems for resale.

You need to read the fine print. It doesn't say "Zelda" anywhere. It says Black/Gold. I ordered this EXACT same thing last week and this is what I ended up with: http://imgur.com/a/TytGe

Damn it looks the the top half is a regular Black 3DS and the bottom came from the Zelda 3DS. Thats just wrong. You fucking suck Gamestop.

I will just end up returning it otherwise. Showing a picture of a different product is misleading. Just like having a power hour sale, "running out of stock" and then magically having stock immediately after the sale full price.
Well, best of luck with that. They could always rebuttal with "We never said it was a Zelda 3DS. It clearly says Black/Gold".

It also says refurbished which can mean to restore, renovate, re-equip (add new pieces to make functional).

Not saying you wouldn't get your money back but you'd probably have to deal with asshole customer support and then pay to ship it back and wait up to 10 business days for a refund. As for myself, I just said screw it and didn't care because it was functional and did not want to deal with Gamestop if I didn't have to.

Well, best of luck with that. They could always rebuttal with "We never said it was a Zelda 3DS. It clearly says Black/Gold".

It also says refurbished which can mean to restore, renovate, re-equip (add new pieces to make functional).

Not saying you wouldn't get your money back but you'd probably have to deal with asshole customer support and then pay to ship it back and wait up to 10 business days for a refund. As for myself, I just said screw it and didn't care because it was functional and did not want to deal with Gamestop if I didn't have to.
It shows a picture of the Zelda 3DS and going off the picture already posted, the pictured part isn't even on the system. You can also argue that there was never a black / gold system, so it's a pretty easy case to win. I would suggest complaining, since I got my Pikachu 3DS XL for the same price and you could probably score a normal XL new at that price.

I received a zelda 3ds but this thing is badly beat up.  Scratches all over the console and multiple gouged out chunks.  

I found one of these in a pawn shop the other day for $100 and picked it right up.  I can't believe they are selling mutilated systems with a black top.

bread's done
Back